My Mother's death is she in heaven?

• Group:  Newbie
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

My mother was a God fearing and God loving women. And my mother was a teacher in school. My mother was politie, humble and very a good person. She knew that someone had cast spell on her. Mother did suicide one of the spiritual priest told me that it was not her mistake. The priest had warned me that something evil had send on me and in my house. He told me my mother dint do it but the evil spirit came on her after the person who was in occult came and gave her a drink. After my mother died that day it rained at night and after 6 days or 5 days thunder and it rained. So I wanna know did God  really opened the gates of heaven to my mother? The symptoms of my mother were:

1. Insomnia 

2.depression

3. Memory loss

4. Blurry blindness 

5. Day by day she became weak

6.started getting irritated on small small things.

7.legs and back bone pain

8.sever headache 

9.cross broke from her neck 

10. Stopped Wearing Rosary 1 day before she died when we started putting it she was acting weird As something possessed her. 

11.Dogs were howling 4days before my mother died.

12.she felt some weight has kept on her shoulder 

13.dryines of her lips. 

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  57
  • Topic Count:  1,546
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  10,320
  • Content Per Day:  1.42
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  11/05/1951

I do not think that anyone can say definitively, where your mother is. It is God only, who know, and God only, who decides.

I would ask this rhetorical question, that Abraham asked in Gen 18:25:

" Shall not the Judge of all the earth do right?  "

Knowing the God is righteous and just, I would leave that in His hands. The thing we need to be concerned about, is the state of those she left behind. What can we do, to help them here and now, and are we doing so?

19“There was a rich man who was dressed in purple and fine linen and lived in luxury every day. 20At his gate was laid a beggar named Lazarus, covered with sores 21and longing to eat what fell from the rich man’s table. Even the dogs came and licked his sores.

22“The time came when the beggar died and the angels carried him to Abraham’s side. The rich man also died and was buried. 23In Hades, where he was in torment, he looked up and saw Abraham far away, with Lazarus by his side.24So he called to him, ‘Father Abraham, have pity on me and send Lazarus to dip the tip of his finger in water and cool my tongue, because I am in agony in this fire.’

25“But Abraham replied, ‘Son, remember that in your lifetime you received your good things, while Lazarus received bad things, but now he is comforted here and you are in agony. 26And besides all this, between us and you a great chasm has been set in place, so that those who want to go from here to you cannot, nor can anyone cross over from there to us.’

27“He answered, ‘Then I beg you, father, send Lazarus to my family, 28for I have five brothers. Let him warn them, so that they will not also come to this place of torment.’

It seems to me that there lies our respnsibility and concern, to reach the lost. That is what those who have passed on, want us to do, and what Jesus commanded of his disciples, go, and tell others, teaching them to obey every everything I have told you.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,989
  • Topics Per Day:  0.49
  • Content Count:  48,687
  • Content Per Day:  11.89
  • Days Won:  226

On 11/30/2016 at 11:33 PM, Clad said:

My mother was a God fearing and God loving women. And my mother was a teacher in school. My mother was politie, humble and very a good person. She knew that someone had cast spell on her. Mother did suicide one of the spiritual priest told me that it was not her mistake. The priest had warned me that something evil had send on me and in my house. He told me my mother dint do it but the evil spirit came on her after the person who was in occult came and gave her a drink. After my mother died that day it rained at night and after 6 days or 5 days thunder and it rained. So I wanna know did God  really opened the gates of heaven to my mother? The symptoms of my mother were:

1. Insomnia 

2.depression

3. Memory loss

4. Blurry blindness 

5. Day by day she became weak

6.started getting irritated on small small things.

7.legs and back bone pain

8.sever headache 

9.cross broke from her neck 

10. Stopped Wearing Rosary 1 day before she died when we started putting it she was acting weird As something possessed her. 

11.Dogs were howling 4days before my mother died.

12.she felt some weight has kept on her shoulder 

13.dryines of her lips. 

Welcome to Worthy Clad :)

This is some pretty dark stuff you are talking about. Where are you from? Are you into Voo Doo ?  Do you think that your mother committed suicide because of some kind of curse that was put on her? A born again Christian does not believe in these curses. They are from Satan. I do not know if your mother went to heaven but God knows a person's heart and He has a lot of grace and mercy. That is important.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  155
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,464
  • Content Per Day:  1.02
  • Days Won:  57
  • Birthday:  12/12/1952

First off welcome to Worthy.

I don't know if your mom is in Heaven.  As Missmuffet said only God knows that.  

Christians do not believe in curses and we put our lives in the Hands of God.  He alone knows our hearts.

I pray you seek the Savior Jesus Christ for your life.  He loves you and wants more then anything save you and bring you to Himself.  

Here you can ask any questions you have and we will try and answer them.

Blessings, RustyAngeL

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  68
  • Topic Count:  185
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  14,204
  • Content Per Day:  3.35
  • Days Won:  30

The Christian life consists of a personal relationship with God through the blood of Jesus Christ Who suffered and died for our sins.  It consists of prayer, reading the Bible, worshipping God, and loving others.    I have no idea where your mother is.  Only God knows if she belonged to Him.    Someone may have given her poison.  I don't know.   But I do know that she would be most concerned about your relationship with God as well as others she loved.  I urge you to turn to God and find a copy of the Bible.  Starting reading in the New Testament, especially in the Gospel of John.   Omegaman said it well.  

I am so sorry, you must really miss your mother. I have lost my parents as well and I do understand your concern as well as your loneliness. God does love you and He desires to comfort you,  Draw near to Him and He will draw near to you.

• Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  320
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  6,829
  • Content Per Day:  0.85
  • Days Won:  1

Who truly knows apart from God where your mother is now? I know this much, according to Scripture,  God has revealed to mankind in His Word, His method of dealing with those who have never even heard the gospel.

There are many billions of people who in the past, the present, and in the near future before Christ returns who have not and will not even hear the Name of Jesus mentioned, or the gospel preached.

Paul stated in Rom. 2:12-16 that God will do right by every man according to the light they have received.

He said, "For as many as have sinned without the law shall also perish without law: and as many have sinned in the law shall be judged by the law; (For not the hearers of the law are just before God, but the doers of the law shall be justified.

For when the Gentiles, which have not the law, do by nature the things contained in the law, these having not the law, are a law unto themselves: which shew the work of the law written in their hearts, their conscience also bearing witness, and their thoughts the meanwhile accusing or excusing one another. In the day when God shall judge the secrets of men by Jesus Christ according to my gospel.

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  55
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,568
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  0

On 12/3/2016 at 3:13 PM, Omegaman 3.0 said:

I do not think that anyone can say definitively, where your mother is. It is God only, who know, and God only, who decides.

I would ask this rhetorical question, that Abraham asked in Gen 18:25:

" Shall not the Judge of all the earth do right?  "

Knowing the God is righteous and just, I would leave that in His hands. The thing we need to be concerned about, is the state of those she left behind. What can we do, to help them here and now, and are we doing so?

19“There was a rich man who was dressed in purple and fine linen and lived in luxury every day. 20At his gate was laid a beggar named Lazarus, covered with sores 21and longing to eat what fell from the rich man’s table. Even the dogs came and licked his sores.

22“The time came when the beggar died and the angels carried him to Abraham’s side. The rich man also died and was buried. 23In Hades, where he was in torment, he looked up and saw Abraham far away, with Lazarus by his side.24So he called to him, ‘Father Abraham, have pity on me and send Lazarus to dip the tip of his finger in water and cool my tongue, because I am in agony in this fire.’

25“But Abraham replied, ‘Son, remember that in your lifetime you received your good things, while Lazarus received bad things, but now he is comforted here and you are in agony. 26And besides all this, between us and you a great chasm has been set in place, so that those who want to go from here to you cannot, nor can anyone cross over from there to us.’

27“He answered, ‘Then I beg you, father, send Lazarus to my family, 28for I have five brothers. Let him warn them, so that they will not also come to this place of torment.’

It seems to me that there lies our respnsibility and concern, to reach the lost. That is what those who have passed on, want us to do, and what Jesus commanded of his disciples, go, and tell others, teaching them to obey every everything I have told you.

I can only give echo to Omegaman's response.    Also that we can trust in God the Judge of all things to Do the right thing.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest BacKaran

Our God is a mighty, just God full of mercy and grace.

I pray the Holy Spirit gives you the peace you need at this, the most difficult if times. Amen.

Karan