• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  306
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,130
  • Content Per Day:  4.63
  • Days Won:  327

On 12/2/2016 at 8:43 AM, Sing40King said:

God's will and God's timing must go together to be successful. Keep praying and listening for His voice and He will show you what He has for you. I've been told that when it's time you'll have a peace about it.

Blessings Brother

Praise Jesus.....are you sure you are only 13 yrs old? LOL   God Bless you Lil Brother,Praise Jesus!

On 12/2/2016 at 8:45 AM, full goespel said:

Where do you get that in scripture?

Here is one example.

He hath made every thing beautiful in his time: also he hath set the world in their heart, so that no man can find out the work that God maketh from the beginning to the end.                                                                                        posted by Sing40Song

Out of the mouth of babes!!! Holy Spirit comes through loud & clear........:amen:

On 12/2/2016 at 11:04 AM, Sing40King said:
Here is one example.

He hath made every thing beautiful in his time: also he hath set the world in their heart, so that no man can find out the work that God maketh from the beginning to the end.

Nope nothing like it . Try again. That has nothing to do with Gods timing in your life.                                         full goe spel

Sorry friend......what you say contradicts the Word of GOD!

Keep Giving God His Glory Sean                             With love-inChrist,Kwik

• Loved it! 1

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  67
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  12/03/1959

On 12/3/2016 at 2:29 AM, LadyKay said:

So I have been seeking God and asking him what it is that he is calling me to do? What is it that I am suppose to be?  I keep getting this feeling that my time has not come yet. I keep feeling like I am being prepared for what it is I will be doing. It feels like all the stuff I have gone through both the good and the bad. Have been God's way of preparing me for what he wants me to be. I'm just not sure.

don't worry darling, I am kind and gentle and and listen to you, says the Lord. Ask for wisdom for decisions will need to be made. Your value beautiful, is in me but I know as a woman, talk hurts.

against the tide2.jpg

Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways submit to him, and he will make your paths straight.