WorthyNewsBot

• Group:  Bots
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  39,879
  • Topics Per Day:  6.47
  • Content Count:  44,300
  • Content Per Day:  7.18
  • Days Won:  2

(Worthy News) - President-elect Donald Trump vowed to “keep America safe” by cracking down on immigration from the Middle East and favoring “stability” in foreign policy.

Speaking to a raucous audience of thousands of supporters in Cincinnati, Ohio at the start of what his staff have billed as a “Thank you” tour of the American Midwest, Trump seemed to double down on key campaign promises about Muslim immigration and a wall on the Mexican border.

“The job of the president is to keep America safe, and that will always be my highest priority,” Trump said.

“We will do everything in our power to keep the scourge of terrorism out of our country. People are pouring in from regions of the Middle East. We have no idea who they are, where they come from, what they’re thinking. And we’re going to stop that dead, cold, flat,” he said. [ Source ]

View the full article

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  388
  • Content Per Day:  0.14
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  08/03/2003

I thank God that Donald Trump won. The democrats do see what the muslims are doing in other countries and are already doing here yet want thousands more of them. It's only my opinion but I think they wanted a revolution so they could declare martial law and take more power for themselves and to convince America that we should be under global government.

Guest shiloh357
2 minutes ago, Sing40King said:

I thank God that Donald Trump won. The democrats do see what the muslims are doing in other countries and are already doing here yet want thousands more of them. It's only my opinion but I think they wanted a revolution so they could declare martial law and take more power for themselves and to convince America that we should be under global government.

Exactly correct.  :thumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  187
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Days Won:  0

I hope president(elect) Donald Trump holds to his promise in this regard.  If anyone goes to YouTube and looks to the video news reports there covering the Syrian immigration groups at airports in the middle east, and in the arrivals area in European hubs, they'll notice one very glaring fact; the majority of those immigrants are healthy males.

Very few elderly women and men. Or women with girl children. The majority instead are males.

Islam is a Patrilineal political ideology. Heritage in the faith passes through the male.

In my view, when the heads of American security stated that it is impossible to vet the Syrian refugees slated to arrive in this country, that should have ended the discussion about Syrian refugees being allowed in this country.

It's very obvious that it is a ridiculous idea to fly Syrian's to America from a violently ravaged area where the enemies of America, ISIS, are empowered. Of course they're going to be in the groups of refugees coming here. They don't have to strive to find transport to invade America! Or our European allies when America and our European allies are happily flying ISIS into the country.

The Trojan's horse history should serve as a forewarning. But now days, we'd rather be tolerant than smart. And that's what ISIS knows. And that's what they'll use to  their advantage.

God be with the USA!