Dennis1209

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  347
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,436
  • Content Per Day:  2.70
  • Days Won:  1

Everyone's aware of the Fukushima nuclear power plant disaster. Apparently this disaster is being hushed up and down played as not to panic the world. The radiation that plant is leaking into the ocean and ground is being minimized no doubt and will have severe long term effects. Now, the nuclear rods are apparently headed for China? So, where might will the next major nuclear disaster occur in the very near future, that will make Fukushima look like a melting popsicle?

The Iranian nuclear deal is big headline news. Iran has their nuclear material processing plant (and who knows what else) right on the coast of the Persian Gulf at Bushehr, Iran. This areas has recently experience two major earthquakes and sits at intersecting fault lines. There's not much safety consistency, as it's been built by Germany and Russia. The Biblical land of Elam comprises 1/6 of the current borders of present Iran, and is situated in southwest Iran and the Persian Gulf. So what am I leading up too?

Everyone knows what Iran's intentions are, and why they want nuclear weapons. Iran has repeatedly stated they want Israel (the little Satan)off the map, and they hate us (the great Satan) also. As stated in scripture, Iran will be a major player in the not too distant Gog - Magog invasion. It appears to me that something is going to happen to Iran shortly, over this nuclear ambition to destroy Israel and potentially the US.

Reading the entire chapter of Jeremiah 49: brings the prophecy of what's about to happen to the land of Elam into sharp focus.  I had assumed that maybe the Israeli Defense Forces (IDF) would make a preemptive strike on Iran's nuclear facilities to prevent Iran from obtaining a weapon of mass destruction. After carefully reading Jeremiah Chapter 49:, it sounds to me like it will be a supernatural event from God, in the form of a devastating earthquake. Elam's (Iran) enemies rely on the Persian Gulf for desalination water and are 'downwind' of their nuclear facilities. 

Your thoughts?

Edited by Dennis1209

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  899
  • Topics Per Day:  0.19
  • Content Count:  9,634
  • Content Per Day:  2.02
  • Days Won:  9

Tip of the iceberg.

Nuclear power has been contaminating the Earth for 75 years.

Discarded / spent rods and contaminants litter the globe. Chernobyl disaster and the hundreds of nuclear test explosions in this closed system we call Terra Firma all has to go somewhere...

...dissipating through land, water, and air...

I can't recall the source, but they claimed that particles of water drank and air breathed in Jesus' day are still circulating around the world today. Imagine the mega ton blasts of thermonuclear radiation bursts.

It's all part of the big build up in the end of the tribulations of the world... and the one who will claim to have all the answers...

(psst, we could read about it all in the back of our Bibles for centuries now)...