• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  60
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  06/12/1991

6 minutes ago, StanJ said:

Yes the Holy Spirit is God and is Co-Equal & Co-Eternal with Jesus and the Father. There is no hierarchy in God but there is an order in God.  No man can come to Jesus unless the Father draws him and no man can come to the Father unless it is through Jesus Christ. The Holy Spirit only comes to those who have confessed Jesus as their Lord & Savior and have received Him in baptism.

Exactly...by the way I stand corrected to the word 'order' rather than 'hierarchy' :).

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  7,778
  • Content Per Day:  2.42
  • Days Won:  3

18 hours ago, Sharnadeen said:

Walter & Deborah, The Holy Spirit's primary role is to 'glorify Jesus'. This role includes bringing back the things that Jesus spoke when he was here to memory John 14:26. When the Holy Spirit teaches, He teaches us about the person of Jesus and Jesus said that He [the Holy Spirit] will not speak on His own authority. In other words, His primary role is to glorify the person above Him in the Godhead, and that person is Jesus. 

Hello Srdn, I read your post very carefully, and I am blessed. 

This part that you highlighted, that Jesus said I am here to do the will of the Father, or my Father who is in Heaven , and also to reveal the Father to you. 

(This is in reference that now the Holy Spirit, gives witness of Jesus, and reveals the Savior to people , glorifies Jesus and not his own self). 

Paul said it in this strong fashion that the Spirit is the Lord. The Spirit is here for the Lord Jesus , and takes from Jesus , it gives glory to JESUS for anything it does. 

The same thing that Jesus said what I do glorifies the Father, because it is the will of the Father to do what I do. 

(For Jesus is deferent thought because he said , the Father loves me and if I ask him something he will do it. 

Of course the people can not see that or know that so Jesus had to tell them, for more than one reason.

He was telling the people that they do not know the Heavenly Father , that no one in the past has known the Heavenly Father that he is the first one and his mission is to reveal the Heavenly Father to them, that the time has come that the Heavenly Father wants to reveal him self to them, but he will not do it on his own, because he is in Heaven and he will never leave the Heavens. His Throne is in Heaven and he rules the Heavens. 

(Till the time that made Jesus the Lord of Lord and gave him all authority in Heaven and earth)

Jesus is telling them that the Lord God who is the Father of the Israelites and he had revealed himself to Abraham and Isaac and Jacob and Moses and all the people in mount Sinai and we heard his confession that he is the creator of all and man, and he call they Israelites his children and they called him their Father , and he was only for them and not for the other nations of the earth, and he set them apart from the rest of the world, that he was not the Heavenly Father. 

Jesus is telling them that he has come to reveal to them the one they never had the Heavenly Father .

Right there Jesus is telling them about the Heavenly inheritance which will be revealed .

He knew that when he dies on the Cross the children of above will be revealed born from him, and he was taken above and so his children , but only after they shed of their eartly dwelling at the time of their death . 

Jesus is telling that we will go to be in the  Heavens with the Father, that was part of his mission to take us there, to reveal the Heavenly Father his Father as our Father in his name.

Jesus is telling the people that he is not earthly that he is Heavenly .

That he is as they are but he is not the seed from an earthly Father. 

The works of the Holy Spirit glorifies Jesus. 

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  60
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  06/12/1991

1 hour ago, Your closest friendnt said:

Hello Srdn, I read your post very carefully, and I am blessed. 

This part that you highlighted, that Jesus said I am here to do the will of the Father, or my Father who is in Heaven , and also to reveal the Father to you. 

(This is in reference that now the Holy Spirit, gives witness of Jesus, and reveals the Savior to people , glorifies Jesus and not his own self). 

Paul said it in this strong fashion that the Spirit is the Lord. The Spirit is here for the Lord Jesus , and takes from Jesus , it gives glory to JESUS for anything it does. 

The same thing that Jesus said what I do glorifies the Father, because it is the will of the Father to do what I do. 

(For Jesus is deferent thought because he said , the Father loves me and if I ask him something he will do it. 

Of course the people can not see that or know that so Jesus had to tell them, for more than one reason.

He was telling the people that they do not know the Heavenly Father , that no one in the past has known the Heavenly Father that he is the first one and his mission is to reveal the Heavenly Father to them, that the time has come that the Heavenly Father wants to reveal him self to them, but he will not do it on his own, because he is in Heaven and he will never leave the Heavens. His Throne is in Heaven and he rules the Heavens. 

(Till the time that made Jesus the Lord of Lord and gave him all authority in Heaven and earth)

Jesus is telling them that the Lord God who is the Father of the Israelites and he had revealed himself to Abraham and Isaac and Jacob and Moses and all the people in mount Sinai and we heard his confession that he is the creator of all and man, and he call they Israelites his children and they called him their Father , and he was only for them and not for the other nations of the earth, and he set them apart from the rest of the world, that he was not the Heavenly Father. 

Jesus is telling them that he has come to reveal to them the one they never had the Heavenly Father .

Right there Jesus is telling them about the Heavenly inheritance which will be revealed .

He knew that when he dies on the Cross the children of above will be revealed born from him, and he was taken above and so his children , but only after they shed of their eartly dwelling at the time of their death . 

Jesus is telling that we will go to be in the  Heavens with the Father, that was part of his mission to take us there, to reveal the Heavenly Father his Father as our Father in his name.

Jesus is telling the people that he is not earthly that he is Heavenly .

That he is as they are but he is not the seed from an earthly Father. 

The works of the Holy Spirit glorifies Jesus. 

Wow! Well said...

• 5 weeks later...

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.41
  • Days Won:  20

Yes, from a few posts I've read you have a sound knowledge of the WORD as YHWH has revealed the TRUTH to you in your life.

This too, is more evident TODAY (why people get so fooled, and remain in delusion), and is thoroughly and clearly described in HIS WORD.    We did not read HIS WORD expecting this kind of news or behavior in people we have met, especially not 'in' church(es) ,  nor did (I) go to fellowships across the country thinking I was (ever) going to find an apostate congregation....  no,  I went with high hopes and high expectations of fellowship IN CHRIST JESUS according to HIS WORD (BIBLE),  .... .... 

On 12/6/2016 at 4:34 AM, SisterActs2 said:

I have read the Word a few times in my nearly 40 years of being saved and can't understand why people get so fooled.