• Topic Count:  22
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  934
  • Content Per Day:  0.27
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  10/14/1969

On 22/12/2016 at 3:46 PM, Sister said:

Hi Serving

The whole explanation to Daniel was future.  Everything in that 70 week prophecy was to come.

No, every prophesy is different according to it's context.  I explained that already?

I am not denying the Messiah was cut off after 62 weeks, because I already explained that he was cut off "half way" through that 62nd week. 

This is trivial Serving?  Whether you put the word "shall" in there or not, it doesn't change what's prophesied to happen.  It's determined to happen and it happened.  All was already determined.

If this is the strongest part of your argument then i think I can stand a good chance!

No, if the Messiah is cut off after the 62 weeks, and scripture lastly "clarifies" it was in the midst of that week he was cut off, then the 62 weeks have already ticked over, and "after" is another half a week after the 62 weeks.  There's no contradiction there?

Daniel 9:27   And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, .....

You are saying the Messiah was cut off after week 69.  You are adding how long it took to build the temple, to the 62 weeks.  You are making a "sum".  It doesnt say it's a sum.  This scripture is different from the other scripture in Dan re the 1335 days, ...that we can calculate.  This one is a trick and a trap.

I am saying that the messiah started his ministry "at week 62".  ...shortly after, he was "cut off" , half way through week 62. (roughly 3 1/2 yrs)  and 8 weeks later the temple was destroyed.  Punishment.  Jerusalem given ample time to hear all the testimonies, word to keep spreading before Titus destroys the temple.  Time up.  70 yrs completed.

They were cut off at the resurrection as a nation, but still mercy is poured out to the few yet to come in and given ample time to flee Jerusalem right up until the final hour.

That's how I see it.  I don't want to argue with you anymore.  We just have to agree to disagree on this one, but you are welcome to reply and I will let you have the last say.

You do know that by your interpretation, Jerusalem was destroyed 56 years after crucifixion instead of the 37 years which correlates with Luke telling us how old Jesus was when He started His ministry (30 years of age=30ad) and crucified at 33 years of age=33ad !!!!

That means, by your reckoning, Jerusalem was NOT destroyed in 70ad but instead was destroyed in 89ad simply because your whole interpretation hangs on the destruction of the temple as the end of the 70 weeks .. but Jerusalem was NOT destroyed in 89ad .. it was destroyed in 70ad .. it doesn't add up Sister, there is a error in the interpretation .. mine however, fits with no contradictions though I'm apparently "using the wisdom of man" .. strange huh .. anyway ..  

You need to look into that.

Edited by Serving

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  35
  • Content Count:  1,533
  • Content Per Day:  0.57
  • Days Won:  1

5.0 out of 5 starsKing Davids Seer
ByElaineon December 17, 2016
Format: Paperback|Verified Purchase

An excellent book, taken from Old Testament scripture, proving the pre-tribulation rapture, the 7 year tribulation and the Second Coming of Jesus Christ at the conclusion of the Tribulation. Some of the scrolls were found hidden with the Dead Sea Scrolls, and other scrolls have been found proving that The Seer Gad was with King David during Davids rule over Israel. An excellent book that every born-again Christian should read!!

https://www.amazon.com/product-reviews/153916487X/ref=cm_cr_getr_d_paging_btm_1?ie=UTF8&filterByStar=five_star&reviewerType=avp_only_reviews&showViewpoints=0&pageNumber=1

• Topic Count:  35
  • Content Count:  1,533
  • Days Won:  1

chozeh: a seer
Original Word: חֹזֶה
Part of Speech: Noun Masculine
Transliteration: chozeh
Phonetic Spelling: (kho-zeh')
Short Definition: seer

pact (1), prophets (1), seer (12), seers (3).

1 Chron 29:29 As for the events of King David's reign, from beginning to end, they are written in the records of Samuel the seer, the records of Nathan the prophet and the records of Gad the seer,

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Content Count:  3,727
  • Content Per Day:  1.05
  • Days Won:  5

Hi Serving.

OK, I couldn't help myself!  Can I just defend this;

You do know that by your interpretation, Jerusalem was destroyed 56 years after crucifixion instead of the 37 years

All I know is that the week Jesus started his ministry to the end of the apostles ministry was "approximately 7 years"....that week, week 62.  I do not believe that all the weeks represent an exact 7 yrs, whereas you guys do?  You are so sure?  We were not there, we cannot verify, nor can we rely on man's records of dates to be true.

Here's why;

John 2:20   Then said the Jews, Forty and six years was this temple in building, and wilt thou rear it up in three days?

7 weeks it took to build the temple.  By your calculations that should equal 49 yrs?  ....but it doesn't?  You are 3 yrs out already there.

So that fact alone verifies to me that each week does not represent an exact 7 yrs.  Something's wrong there?  Do you agree?

which correlates with Luke telling us how old Jesus was when He started His ministry (30 years of age=30ad) and crucified at 33 years of age=33ad !!!!

Luke 3:23   And Jesus himself began to be about thirty years of age, being (as was supposed) the son of Joseph, which was the son of Heli,

So did Jesus die as soon as he turned 33, on his birthday, or a few months after?  Do you know?  No, none of us know exactly when.  I am not using dates and calculating here, but you are!

That means, by your reckoning, Jerusalem was NOT destroyed in 70ad but instead was destroyed in 89ad simply because your whole interpretation hangs on the destruction of the temple as the end of the 70 weeks .. but Jerusalem was NOT destroyed in 89ad .. it was destroyed in 70ad .. it doesn't add up Sister, there is a error in the interpretation ..

I don't care what year it was destroyed.....They told us it was in 70ad.....Who knows if that is true?  It's the date we've been given, and the date we use.  My point here is that not every week equals an exact 7 years.  The weeks are stages, progressions. Some would be long, and some short, just like in the book of Enoch.  Believe me Israel were not counting the exact years to find out if this prophecy was to come true and keeping a record.  They wouldn't of even understood the prophecy back then, just like many cannot understand it now.  The exact years are not to be worked out, but the events happened, and we know that.

mine however, fits with no contradictions though I'm apparently "using the wisdom of man" .. strange huh .. anyway ..  

You need to look into that.

Be careful of pride brother.

I did say if I am wrong then may the Lord correct me, but so far nothing has convinced me yet, so I will wait and see if any alarm bells go off in the future, and in the meantime not stay stuck in muddy waters.  There are so many other things worth mentioning that actually give us more light concerning the state of our souls.

Take care

• Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,957
  • Days Won:  0

The 70 weeks of years decreed for Israel are breached

The first 69 of 483 years consummated at the Lord's cutting off

The 70th week is still pending as we speak