IGNORED

Maybe some Protestants/Non-Catholics can answer......

Hoddie

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.81
  • Days Won:  226

2 Timothy 4:3-4

For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine, but according to their own desires, because they have itching ears, they will heap up for themselves teachers; and they will turn their ears away from the truth, and be turned aside to fables.

He is a WOF prosperity teacher.

Guest BacKaran

Truth is found only in God's divinely inspired Word thru the apostles from Genesis to Revelation.

There is no perfect church but mine stands on His principles and commandments listed in the Bible, we have a biblical eldership who are held accountable to Jesus first.

They expound line by line using hermanuetics. 

The devil talks smoothly, looks good, then says some truth with his lies which is why discernment is surely needed. He's one reason so many are being lead away from God in the cults of the Roman Catholic Church, Mormons, seventh day Adventists, Islam, Wicca, new age whatever, Buddhism etc...

These are false movements within the church community

Health wealth and prosperity

The word of Faith movement

Charismatics and tongues

Emergent church

The new apostolic Reformation

www.sO4j. Com is one Good resource

www. Carm.Com as well

My people suffer from a lack of knowledge the Bible says.

Know thy enemy....

"He reaked of Jesus.

I'm telling you, this guy had a smile and a demeanor unparalleled with anyone I've ever met.'

Same as what I thought about joel Osteen, Joyce Meyers and others.... The devil is doing a really good job as he knows his time is short.

?

Guest BacKaran

Oh don't forget the

Name it and claim it crowd

Slaying of the spirit

Holy laughter and

Kundalani 

Transcendental meditation

Catholic yoga

The more I hear about all these fabulous speakers and, the more I compare what they say against the Bible , like the Bereans, the more the Holy Spirit hones my discernment, the closer I draw to God.

You don't know what you don't know especially if you don't read other stable firm Christians comments on said church superstars like Rick Warren, bill hybels etc.

I chose the Bibles truth over man's and as the Bible commands believers, we are too expose false preachers and their ilk. Amen.

1 minute ago, Yowm said:

And part  of the Hyper Grace crowd.

Yes. There are many followers :)

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,764
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  28

5 hours ago, missmuffet said:

That is what I have found from researching Joseph Prince. False teacher.

Miss, can you tell us in your own words why you believe he's a false teacher?

I don't know him at all, did you listen to his sermons?

If you say that he's a false teacher then I do think you should be able to tell us say "why" ?

36 minutes ago, angels4u said:

Miss, can you tell us in your own words why you believe he's a false teacher?

I don't know him at all, did you listen to his sermons?

If you say that he's a false teacher then I do think you should be able to tell us say "why" ?

angels if he is a false teacher I do not want to listen to his sermons. Just look at the links. That will give you more than enough evidence that he is a false teacher. Did you see my post? I said that he is a WOF prosperity teacher. They are false teachers. And there are many more besides Prince.

http://www.apaulogetics.com/2014_03_01_archive.html

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,136
  • Content Per Day:  4.63
  • Days Won:  327

I've been listening to prince on an off for many years. Your quotes are from almost 20 years ago. I DO NOT trust anything anybody says of others. Quotes are often taken out of context to attempt to confirm whatever the interviewer wishes to convey.                                      FranC

Fran,I agree 100%,I am so tired of seeing links to "hater" website   ,what does anyone think they will find in a "Joseph Prince is a false teacher " website,seriously? How about showing where in Scripture what they are standing on ,opposes or contradicts The Word of God?????Either we are given a copy/paste fro gotquestions.org,quotes taken out of context,edited podcasts,broadcasts & videos.............ALWAYS,what someone ELSE has said  hearsay,rumor & GOSSIP ...quite unbecoming

Janes4:10Humble yourselves before the Lord, and He will exalt you. 11Brothers, do not slander one another. Anyone who speaks against his brother or judges him speaks against the Law and judges it. And if you judge the Law, you are not a practitioner of the Law, but a judge of it. 12There is only one Lawgiver and Judge, the One who is able to save and destroy. But who are you to judge your neighbor?…

Does Gods Word not tell us that we are not to slander one another? I dunno,it reads loud & clear to me?

I've heard Joseph Prince many times & just as White Rabbit has said"He wreaks of JESUS,the man is passionately in LOVE with Jesus and preaches with Love in Christ.......sad to hear such unkind rumor mongering,it grieves me deeply because WE are supposed to be the Image of Christ before the world.....& they examine us,our words ,every letter under a microscope.......it is very unbecoming,unkind......hearsay& gossip always is    And what is even sadder is that the people who are ACCUSED are not even here to defend themselves against such strong ,severe allegations.......

It has to stop,my dad used to say"If you have nothing nice to say about a person then say nothing at all",,,but never never gossip,say what you will TO a person,not ABOUT them     Just as I say these folks are spreading hearsay& gossip.......don't talk about folks you don't know or have FIRST HAND knowledge of,stop it

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,573
  • Content Per Day:  0.51
  • Days Won:  0

On ‎1‎/‎17‎/‎2017 at 4:58 PM, Fran C said:

Just two quick thoughts:

What happens to the independent church when the pastor moves on? Usually it dissolves...And the members are left scrambling for a new church.

I agree that glory is for God alone.  Respect is for those that are pillar's of His truth.  Including you...

Fran

Well actually one church I know of doesn't even HAVE a regular pastor, they divide the job amongst a few. I think the same goes for the other one I know of.

You know, I am embarrassed to admit this but I know that the church is the pillar and ground of truth, it was carelessness that made me get it wrong. I had to re-read my commentaries to remind myself. Big slap to myself lol.

Having SAID that however, if a church is to call itself a pillar of truth, that is predicated on that church teaching correct doctrine. WHICH the RCC doesn't.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  337
  • Content Per Day:  0.13
  • Days Won:  0

1 hour ago, TheMatrixHasU71 said:

Well actually one church I know of doesn't even HAVE a regular pastor, they divide the job amongst a few. I think the same goes for the other one I know of.

You know, I am embarrassed to admit this but I know that the church is the pillar and ground of truth, it was carelessness that made me get it wrong. I had to re-read my commentaries to remind myself. Big slap to myself lol.

Having SAID that however, if a church is to call itself a pillar of truth, that is predicated on that church teaching correct doctrine. WHICH the RCC doesn't.

Hi Matrix,

I was speaking to churches in general.  I agree that the RCC has some doctrine that does not agree with the bible.

Oh.  And don't slap yourself too hard!!

Fran