• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  53
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,411
  • Content Per Day:  0.88
  • Days Won:  0

3 hours ago, Dennis1209 said:

The genie is out of the bottle, and everyone knows the genie can't be put back in. 

It's telling that the Lord put firewalls between species, that it could only produce after its own kind. I won't go into Genesis 6: or chimeras or what is approaching us to keep the naysayers at bay.

To answer a question: Is it a good thing to tamper with the DNA of the food we consume and for the transhumanist idea of living a disease free extended life through our tampering. To me, that says God didn't know what He was doing and didn't do a good enough job, mankind can do better. 

The technical scientific nomenclature escapes me, but this tampering will be permanent and irreversible, and most likely pass generation to generation. Just my postulations.

So the genie is loose forever.   This science and the many more that is being produced in the labs around the world today will bring forth a lot of new innovations and changes to mankind.  Lot of it will be appealing as it will solve a lot of mans woes that has plagued him for centuries.  Choices will have to me made as to how far would a christian be willing to go to see their loved ones cured or to keep faith on their God whom they trust to see them through.  This will truly be a test of faith and will.   A mother will not stand by and watch her child suffer, and know that  the medicine chest nearby, or their child is getting left behind because of the refusal to do some fixes, even at conception.

This kind of reminds me of the mark of the beast.  If you want to participate then you have to surrender your will to resist.  Tough, tough times ahead and they are coming soon to everyone's door.  

DO YOU KNOW

Corn: Corn is the No. 1 crop grown in the U.S. and nearly all of it — 88 percent — is genetically modified. In addition to being added to innumerable processed foods, genetically modified corn is a staple of animal feed. 2. Soy: 93 percent of soy is genetically modified.Oct 30, 2012

Edited by warrior12

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  347
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,445
  • Content Per Day:  2.70
  • Days Won:  1

7 hours ago, warrior12 said:

So the genie is loose forever.   This science and the many more that is being produced in the labs around the world today will bring forth a lot of new innovations and changes to mankind.  Lot of it will be appealing as it will solve a lot of mans woes that has plagued him for centuries.  Choices will have to me made as to how far would a christian be willing to go to see their loved ones cured or to keep faith on their God whom they trust to see them through.  This will truly be a test of faith and will.   A mother will not stand by and watch her child suffer, and know that  the medicine chest nearby, or their child is getting left behind because of the refusal to do some fixes, even at conception.

This kind of reminds me of the mark of the beast.  If you want to participate then you have to surrender your will to resist.  Tough, tough times ahead and they are coming soon to everyone's door.  

DO YOU KNOW

Corn: Corn is the No. 1 crop grown in the U.S. and nearly all of it — 88 percent — is genetically modified. In addition to being added to innumerable processed foods, genetically modified corn is a staple of animal feed. 2. Soy: 93 percent of soy is genetically modified.Oct 30, 2012

Good points!

To add a bit of what you mentioned about GMO food and seed. "He who owns the food does what...? The statistics you mention are pretty much global on genetically modified food / seed. I don't need to do much research to realize that organic / heirloom food / seed stores are nowhere near adequate levels for 'when' GMO products mutate and/or fail, causing global famine. Monsanto appears to be the #1 conglomerate that owns and controls our food and seed supply from all their patents and lawsuits. 

In my area there are absolutely no quail, when there was once an abundance. I see very few bees and pollination insects anymore to name a few. I blame it on modern farming production practices. I can foresee a day when all this genetic modification and tinkering will come back to bite us. 

Guest BacKaran

I agree, the surgeon is using my own bone to do a fusion surgery, if my stem cells were made without any tampering, I may consider it. Thanks, great subject!?

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.88
  • Content Count:  43,795
  • Content Per Day:  6.22
  • Days Won:  58

4 hours ago, Dennis1209 said:

Good points!

To add a bit of what you mentioned about GMO food and seed. "He who owns the food does what...? The statistics you mention are pretty much global on genetically modified food / seed. I don't need to do much research to realize that organic / heirloom food / seed stores are nowhere near adequate levels for 'when' GMO products mutate and/or fail, causing global famine. Monsanto appears to be the #1 conglomerate that owns and controls our food and seed supply from all their patents and lawsuits. 

In my area there are absolutely no quail, when there was once an abundance. I see very few bees and pollination insects anymore to name a few. I blame it on modern farming production practices. I can foresee a day when all this genetic modification and tinkering will come back to bite us. 

Hunting and urbanization have an impact on quail. Bees are failing to thrive because of mites and viruses. And possibly nitrates from pesticides. Not because of gmo. 

Btw, gmo has been used for decades in other crops and no one noticed. Its only because corn has been hyped about that folks are suddenly upset.