IGNORED

Babylon, the Harlot and the Seven Headed Beast Explained.

Revelation Man

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,763
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  28

4 minutes ago, douggg said:

Ezra, what do you think about Kenneth Copeland embracing the Pope's call to unity ?

He must be part of the NWO religion  too  and many others..

Guest Thallasa
On ‎12‎/‎01‎/‎2017 at 9:31 PM, Just a Mirror said:

You know I was thinking on this subject yesterday. The things we consider stars, planets, comets, asteroids, their all physical manifestations of spiritual entities. Therefore like when God says, draw close to me, I will draw close to you, same thing with negative entities, soo if mankind starts worshipping say Apollo, (at CERN) then Apollo will draw nearer to mankind, and that movement will be seen in the heavens. CERN was built on or near to the ancient temple to Apollo, fyi.

Whatever entity it may be, worship or recognition draws them nearer to us, spiritually and physically. Soo if there is an impact on earth, it is the coming of an entity. So maybe NIBIRU or Nemesis, maybe that is a Major Entity that when it draws close to us is called the destroyer, maybe that is Apollyon, when NIBIRU shows up in our sky, apollyon is close enough to possess a human. That explains the Star over Yeshua's birth. It wasnt a random star, it was HIS STAR!

Ohhhh, totally makes sense now.

As above, so below.

Yep.

You do like to make it up as you go along ; I am just waiting for the fairies to join you , or the gingerbead woman   to complete the story .

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  134
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  8,142
  • Content Per Day:  2.37
  • Days Won:  20

30 minutes ago, douggg said:

Ezra, what do you think about Kenneth Copeland embracing the Pope's call to unity ?

I'll let a former Catholic answer that:

"If you knew Kenneth Copeland had serious spiritual problems just based on his Prosperity message and extravagant living, you were Biblically correct! It clearly gets worse, however, in a most extreme way, through his anti-scriptural unity with Catholicism! Such false unity is more evidence of Kenneth Copeland’s inabilities as a spiritual leader. His bold ecumenical unity could stumble the whole Word Faith movement even further from the Biblical truth and into the Catholic Church, which even rejects the Bible as final authority! Kenneth Copeland’s push towards unity with Roman Catholicism is appalling to me, especially as a former Catholic. I know from first-hand experience the powerless gospel Catholicism presents as it declares one is born again at infant baptism, among other things."

http://www.eternallifeblog.com/word-faith-kenneth-copeland-unifying-catholicism/

Guest Thallasa
On ‎12‎/‎01‎/‎2017 at 11:55 PM, Just a Mirror said:

Yes according to the National Allegiance to Serpents  Association/NASA , Stars are very big, very far, very hot and planets are spherical.

Yet according to the Word, along with Enochs observations and our own, the earth is very different than what science claims. There is no proof of anything the $erpents $ay about stars, they lie and if believers try and figure out celestial and earthly prophecy based on the liars and thieves in power, they will never understand the situation.

If your basis for understanding is mankinds $cience, there will be no truth uncovered.

More fiction .

Guest Thallasa
1 hour ago, Ezra said:

The RCC  is involved with the UN, and the UN is behind the NWO. Anytime there is an exposure of the Vatican and the RCC by anyone it is labeled "old prejudices and ignorance".  No, it is not ignorance at all. The truth about the RCC is rarely brought out fully.

I will not waste my time to refute these falsities, as your country was founded on false religion . Look at your statue of liberty , your dollar bill , and of course the U.N., is American .

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  40
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,143
  • Content Per Day:  0.47
  • Days Won:  1

1 hour ago, Thallasa said:

I will not waste my time to refute these falsities, as your country was founded on false religion . Look at your statue of liberty , your dollar bill , and of course the U.N., is American .

I think the statue of liberty was a gift from France.     

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  40
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,143
  • Content Per Day:  0.47
  • Days Won:  1

1 hour ago, Ezra said:

I'll let a former Catholic answer that:

"If you knew Kenneth Copeland had serious spiritual problems just based on his Prosperity message and extravagant living, you were Biblically correct! It clearly gets worse, however, in a most extreme way, through his anti-scriptural unity with Catholicism! Such false unity is more evidence of Kenneth Copeland’s inabilities as a spiritual leader. His bold ecumenical unity could stumble the whole Word Faith movement even further from the Biblical truth and into the Catholic Church, which even rejects the Bible as final authority! Kenneth Copeland’s push towards unity with Roman Catholicism is appalling to me, especially as a former Catholic. I know from first-hand experience the powerless gospel Catholicism presents as it declares one is born again at infant baptism, among other things."

http://www.eternallifeblog.com/word-faith-kenneth-copeland-unifying-catholicism/

I didn't know Catholicism declares one is born again at infant baptism.

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.41

On 12/9/2016 at 3:03 PM, Revelation Man said:

within 2 months God had Revealed to me who Babylon was, who the Beast is and who the Harlot is.

This was known, by SCRIPTURE,  (not opinion) ,  by the 16th and 17th centuries, and widely disseminated then and since then.

Per last posts,  that one who went along with it,  has (apparently) only done so the last 20 years or so ( I'm sure a simple search would reveal this, as others have in the recent posts).

Remember though that one of the most popular, perhaps the best known, evangelists in the usa subjected himself to that before 1948 (and it was made known then,  and remained published until about 10 years ago, and also I did not ever mention it to anyone until he said so himself during a live broadcast, as did his son.  ) 

Too many people like him to do much about it though.

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,665
  • Content Per Day:  0.46
  • Days Won:  3

7 hours ago, douggg said:

Salty, I dont think it is going to be a hologram or any other explainable by science event/object.      The beast does not try to impersonate that he is Jesus returning.     The beast will have come back alive after being killed right before the middle of the 7 years.   

See what Paul said in 2 Corinthians 11 about the "another Jesus". This is what he was actually pointing to.

About the idea of one of the "seven heads" suffering a "deadly wound"..., I realize that's where some get the supposition that the beast is killed and then comes back to life, however, that is not actually what the deadly wound is about.

Rev 13:3
3 And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast.
KJV

The "seven heads" is part of the 1st beast of Rev.13:1-2 which has ten horns and ten crowns, meaning it is a system, a kingdom beast. That's why Rev.13:2 references the beast kingdoms of Daniel 7.

The following Scripture later in Rev.13 also reveals this point:

Rev 13:11-12
11 And
I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon.

12 And he exerciseth all the power of the first beast before him, and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed.
KJV

This "another beast" is the 2nd beast mentioned in Rev.13. It is an entity, a person, i.e., the Antichrist. So he is not the "first beast" of Rev.13:1-2, and that's why it says it's the first beast whose deadly wound was healed, meaning one of the seven heads of the kingdom beast.

A Reformer would say it was the Roman empire who suffered a dead wound that is healed for the end. I say it is the old beast kingdom of Rev.12:3-4 which Satan the dragon rebelled against God with of old, when he drew a third of the angels into rebellion with him. That old ten horn, seven head beast system is healed for the very end, except it will have "ten crowns" instead of "seven crowns" like it had of old. If one doesn't understand this, then they probably wouldn't understand how Ezekiel 31 can points to nations under the one there that was in God's Garden of Eden, which has to mean a time prior to Adam and Even.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  134
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  8,142
  • Content Per Day:  2.37

10 hours ago, douggg said:

I didn't know Catholicism declares one is born again at infant baptism.

That is exactly what they teach. From the Catechism of the Catholic Church:

1262 The different effects of Baptism are signified by the perceptible elements of the sacramental rite. Immersion in water symbolizes not only death and purification, but also regeneration and renewal. Thus the two principal effects are purification from sins and new birth in the Holy Spirit.64