IGNORED

Babylon, the Harlot and the Seven Headed Beast Explained.

Revelation Man

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4,039
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Days Won:  0

18 hours ago, Daniel 11:36 said:

No ..... Revelation 12 has a few historical reach backs, in this case verses 1 thru 5

Then the vision moves into the future in verse 12:6 .... this is much like Daniel 11:35 .......... 11:36, the end of Antiochus IV's rule .... to the time of the end still pending as we speak [see Zechariah 14:4-5; Matthew 24:15-16]

Rome is not a part of any of the prophets' visions, all of the related materials of history from the 5th fallen kingdom to the beginning of the 6th and 7th is not covered in the Lord's more sure word of prophecy

The 6th and 7th kingdoms still to come as we speak are the little horns kingdoms at the time if the end of this present age .... the 6th smaller and then the 7th expanded/divided with 10 other kings

Rome and subsequent rulers are not found in the prophetic scriptures [Arabian, Mongol, Parthian, Ottoman, and British are not even described]

This period of about 2000 years is not found in any scripture .... the next event still future will include the 70th week decreed for Israel still pending and beyond

No, John saw the visions, he sill lived in the 1st Century. He did not MOVE forward 2000 years that's cra cra talk. And the Six of the Seven Kings were "Historical" 5 Had fallen and ONE IS....Meaning it as a part of History at the very moment it was spoken of.

It takes the cake for anyone to try and suggest that Rome was not a Beast. What I get is is that to many people are into prophecy, that haven't been called into prophecy and then they suggest things they were never revealed by God, they just put forth opinions. 

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  1,957
  • Content Per Day:  0.57

John's spirit was taken to heaven to be shown the things, hereafter, [Revelation 4] 

He was then returned to his body on the isle of Patmos

While he was there in heaven he was shown what would take place that is still pending as we speak .... the coming tribulation and beyond

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  237
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Birthday:  04/27/1974

Everyone knows that God's Word echoes through time right?

It's like dropping a pebble in a pond, ripples go out, each peak of a wave repeating a scenario in all our lives over time.

He only says some stuff once and then it repeats until all is fulfilled.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  593
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  55,864
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

258 posts and going........  will you guys come to a concensus and let me know the outcome

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  237
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Birthday:  04/27/1974

On 1/18/2017 at 7:07 AM, Revelation Man said:

"that's cra cra talk." (cray-cray)

LoL, just to let you know, I got in trouble just the other day from my high school aged son for using "Cra Cra" in the wrong context.

Apparently using this term in describing an actual crazy person, is wrong.

Apparently it is coined due to the "wild and crazy" person, because your not supposed to joke about truly crazy people.

Soo by a person drawing straws on prophecy, that would qualify for just a single "Cra".

Enjoy.

• 2 months later...

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  12
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.41
  • Days Won:  20

On 1/1/2017 at 11:21 PM, Ezra said:

Actually the Reformers were the first to equate the RCC with Mystery Babylon, and they did know what they were talking about.  No amount of revisionist nonsense will change the fact that the RCC was corrupted with paganism and idolatry.  It would be far more honest for Catholic apologists to frankly admit this and then move forward (which would mean move out).

In the last few months I think I saw a few groups called "catholics helping catholics" who were doing this.   I don't know if they're still around or active.  

On 1/2/2017 at 0:28 AM, Ezra said:

What Luther posted -- as a Catholic priest -- is not really relevant, and the focus on indulgences does not indicate anything.  One must look at the whole picture.

The Protestant Reformation was not the first movement that referred to the Pope as the Antichrist. There was a robust Medieval European tradition – from the Waldensians to Wycliffe, and down to the Hussites – that had denounced the Pope in such a radical way. This is why a recent Roman Catholic and Lutheran dialogue in the United States acknowledges this fact: “In calling the pope the ‘antichrist’ the early Lutherans stood in a tradition that reached back into the eleventh century. Not only dissidents and heretics but even saints had called the bishop of Rome the ‘antichrist’ when they wished to castigate his abuse of power”.[1] Even in this case the Reformers were not necessarily innovative but relied on previous strands of thought well attested for in Church history. Here is how John Calvin argued his case against the Papacy.
See more: 
http://evangelicalfocus.com/blogs/133/John_Calvin_and_the_Papacy

Also,

220px-Whore_of_Babylon_1522_Luther_New_T

Whore of Babylon wearing the papal tiara from a woodcut in Luther Bible

Historicist interpreters commonly used the phrase "Whore of Babylon" to refer to the Roman Catholic Church. Reformationwriters from Martin Luther (1483–1546) (who wrote On the Babylonian Captivity of the Church), John Calvin(1509–1564), and John Knox (1510–1572) (who wroteThe First Blast of the Trumpet Against the Monstruous Regiment of Women) taught this association.[31][32]

Most early Protestant Reformers believed, and the modern Seventh-day Adventist Church teaches, that in Bible prophecy a woman represents a church.[33][34] "I have likened the daughter of Zion To a lovely and delicate woman." (Jeremiah 6:2 nkjv) A harlot, it is argued, is representative of a church that has been unfaithful:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Whore_of_Babylon#Reformation_view

Is there still a strong "Reformation" [movement?] anywhere ?

• 3 weeks later...

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  62
  • Content Per Day:  0.02

According to Revelation 13, one of the seven heads of the beast seemed to have had a fatal wound, but the fatal wound had been healed. Verse 14, he ordered them to set up an image in honor of the beast who was wounded by the sword and yet lived.

Could it be possible is Malala Yousafzai? Because she was hit with one bullet, which went through her head, neck, and ended in her shoulder. Her fatal wound had been healed, and now she is still alive. She named youngest ever United Nations Messenger of Peace on Monday evening.

Malala named youngest ever UN Messenger of Peace

Source: CNN

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  62
  • Content Per Day:  0.02

I state first, I do not discriminate against women, it just make me connected it to the Revelation chapter 13.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Content Count:  4,039
  • Content Per Day:  1.41

13 hours ago, idono said:

According to Revelation 13, one of the seven heads of the beast seemed to have had a fatal wound, but the fatal wound had been healed. Verse 14, he ordered them to set up an image in honor of the beast who was wounded by the sword and yet lived.

Could it be possible is Malala Yousafzai? Because she was hit with one bullet, which went through her head, neck, and ended in her shoulder. Her fatal wound had been healed, and now she is still alive. She named youngest ever United Nations Messenger of Peace on Monday evening.

Malala named youngest ever UN Messenger of Peace

Source: CNN

I don't think it has anything to do with the U.N. to be honest.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  593
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  55,864
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

2 hours ago, Revelation Man said:

I don't think it has anything to do with the U.N. to be honest.

some insight:

http://www.globaltruth.net/the-un-and-the-occult-agenda/