IGNORED

Babylon, the Harlot and the Seven Headed Beast Explained.

Revelation Man

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,957
  • Content Per Day:  0.56
  • Days Won:  0

Stick to the scriptures .... the UN is a farce

The coming conflict will be between Israel and Islam in the Middle East

This offset has been set up since Issac and Ishmael

The beast's heads [his kingdoms] are given .... five have fallen and there are two more are coming when he is released from the abyss at the beginning of the coming 70th week decreed for Israel still pending

The 6th smaller and the 7th larger will be his last bidding for him

Then he will be taken out and destroyed in the Lord's lake of fire [Revelation 19:19-21]   

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  4,066
  • Content Per Day:  1.41

5 hours ago, Revelation Man said:

I don't think it has anything to do with the U.N. to be honest.

Yea. its a bad governance unit, no doubt, but they basically are a toothless tiger.

2 hours ago, Daniel 11:36 said:

Stick to the scriptures .... the UN is a farce

The coming conflict will be between Israel and Islam in the Middle East

Islam will be destroyed by the Anti-Christ. The Little Horn arises out of the Fourth Beast in the End Times.

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  1,957
  • Content Per Day:  0.56

Will I think differently

Islam will be the Anti-Christ's base of operations in the Middle East

Here is the human little horn [Micah 5:5-6]

4 hours ago, Daniel 11:36 said:

Will I think differently

Islam will be the Anti-Christ's base of operations in the Middle East

Here is the human little horn [Micah 5:5-6]

I know you think differently........But the bible says differently then what you think.

• 1 month later...

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,272
  • Content Per Day:  2.08
  • Days Won:  4

On 4/12/2017 at 4:19 PM, Revelation Man said:

Yea. its a bad governance unit, no doubt, but they basically are a toothless tiger.

Islam will be destroyed by the Anti-Christ. The Little Horn arises out of the Fourth Beast in the End Times.

I think not. I think he will convince the Muslims that HE IS ALLAH, just as He will convince others that he is the Jehovah God of Israel, and will convince the Hindus that he is THEIR God, and the Buddhists that he is THEIR God.

I wonder why we cannot just believe what is written? It is SO SIMPLE!

Rev. 17: 18 And the woman whom you saw is that great city which reigns over the kings of the earth.”

Revelation 11:8 And their dead bodies will lie in the street of the great city which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt, where also our Lord was crucified.

Babylon is NOT the world's false religions; it is a CITY. But not just any city: it is the city of JERUSALEM. It will be the city from where the Beast and False Prophet will deceive the ENTIRE WORLD save those whose names are written in the book. For a while, for a part of the last 3 1/2 years, Jerusalem as "Babylon" will reign over all the world, with her false God and false prophet.

• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  54
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,423
  • Content Per Day:  0.88

On 4/11/2017 at 10:34 PM, idono said:

According to Revelation 13, one of the seven heads of the beast seemed to have had a fatal wound, but the fatal wound had been healed. Verse 14, he ordered them to set up an image in honor of the beast who was wounded by the sword and yet lived.

Could it be possible is Malala Yousafzai? Because she was hit with one bullet, which went through her head, neck, and ended in her shoulder. Her fatal wound had been healed, and now she is still alive. She named youngest ever United Nations Messenger of Peace on Monday evening.

Malala named youngest ever UN Messenger of Peace

Source: CNN

Are you really serious.  Malala.   Do a bit of reading about the background of this girl.  She is championing a cause for children across the world to have the right to have an education.      

3 hours ago, iamlamad said:

I think not. I think he will convince the Muslims that HE IS ALLAH, just as He will convince others that he is the Jehovah God of Israel, and will convince the Hindus that he is THEIR God, and the Buddhists that he is THEIR God.

You have the right to be wrong.

18 hours ago, iamlamad said:

I wonder why we cannot just believe what is written? It is SO SIMPLE!

Rev. 17: 18 And the woman whom you saw is that great city which reigns over the kings of the earth.”

Revelation 11:8 And their dead bodies will lie in the street of the great city which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt, where also our Lord was crucified.

Babylon is NOT the world's false religions; it is a CITY. But not just any city: it is the city of JERUSALEM. It will be the city from where the Beast and False Prophet will deceive the ENTIRE WORLD save those whose names are written in the book. For a while, for a part of the last 3 1/2 years, Jerusalem as "Babylon" will reign over all the world, with her false God and false prophet.

I wonder why Stars are really Angels and BEASTS are Kingdoms and why the Sun, moon and 12 Stars is Israel. Because that is how Jesus decided to reveal Revelation to us, by encoding it. 

I also wonder why anyone would think there was ONLY ONE Great City....there were many Great Cities. Babylon is World Governance. It is NOT FALSE RELIGION....You have my understanding wrong. FALSE RELIGION = The Harlot.

The Harlot and Babylon are two different Entities. The WOMAN (Harlot) Rides the BEAST (Governments/Statue of Daniel 2). They are co-mingled but not the same. The Holy Spirit isn't going to change on this.

Edited by Revelation Man

14 hours ago, Revelation Man said:

I wonder why Stars are really Angels and BEASTS are Kingdoms and why the Sun, moon and 12 Stars is Israel. Because that is how Jesus decided to reveal Revelation to us, by encoding it. 

I also wonder why anyone would think there was ONLY ONE Great City....there were many Great Cities. Babylon is World Governance. It is NOT FALSE RELIGION....You have my understanding wring. FALSE RELIGION = The Harlot.

The Harlot and Babylon are two different Entities. The WOMAN (Harlot) Rides the BEAST (Governments/Statue of Daniel 2). They are co-mingled but not the same. The Holy Spirit isn't going to change on this.

My friend, "City" needs no encoding. It makes perfect sense in its literal sense.  The "Beast" is the Antichrist's kingdom of 7 nations.  There will be ten, but the Beast will take out three so ten minus three leaves seven. And the Beast becomes the 8th king.

The Headquarters of these seven nations, and the city where the Beast will reside for most of the last half of the week will be JERUSALEM.  And from this city, will come the worst deception every foisted upon humans since the beginning of time. As John wrote, all in the world save those whose names are written in the book of life, will be deceived. No wonder God chose "Mystery Babylon" as a nickname for Jerusalem.

Toward the end of the week, when the Beast knows Christ will come soon, he leaves Jerusalem and brings the nations of the world against Israel. Jerusalem will be razed and burned. "Babylon" as a city of deception will never exist again. But Jerusalem will be rebuilt.

Yes, there are many "great" cities in the world. But Revelation is not about them. It is about Christ. Where will He set up His government for the millennial reign? Of course the "great city" Jerusalem. Of course Satan knows this, so when the Beast and False prophet come in the place of Christ, they will chose Jerusalem. That is where the temple will be.

So he carried me away in the Spirit into the wilderness. And I saw a woman sitting on a scarlet beast which was full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns. The woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet, and adorned with gold and precious stones and pearls, having in her hand a golden cup full of abominations and the filthiness of her fornication.[b] And on her forehead a name was written:

MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT,
THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS
AND OF THE ABOMINATIONS
OF THE EARTH.

Make no mistake here: The woman is the harlot is "mystery Babylon." She "reigns over" the kings and kingdoms of the world by her deception.  It is as plan as day here, the WOMAN is Babylon. And what does John mean? What does this harlot woman represent?

18 And the woman whom you saw is that great city which reigns over the kings of the earth.”  It is Jerusalem.