IGNORED

Babylon, the Harlot and the Seven Headed Beast Explained.

Revelation Man

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4,040
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Days Won:  0

On 5/27/2017 at 1:33 PM, iamlamad said:

My friend, "City" needs no encoding. It makes perfect sense in its literal sense.  The "Beast" is the Antichrist's kingdom of 7 nations.  There will be ten, but the Beast will take out three so ten minus three leaves seven. And the Beast becomes the 8th king.

The Beast is all the Seven Nations that Conquered/Enslaved Israel. The Ten are Kings in League with the LAST BEAST, this is not that hard to understand, especially when its being revealed to you, but people who don't understand, have their own ideas. 

The Headquarters of these seven nations, and the city where the Beast will reside for most of the last half of the week will be JERUSALEM.  And from this city, will come the worst deception every foisted upon humans since the beginning of time. As John wrote, all in the world save those whose names are written in the book of life, will be deceived. No wonder God chose "Mystery Babylon" as a nickname for Jerusalem.

It has absolutely nothing to do with Jerusalem.  And if you would stop trying to force it you would see there is no such thing as MYSTERY BABYLON, Because in verse 7 we are told the SECRET/MYSTERY....Rev. 17:7 And the angel said unto me, Wherefore didst thou marvel? I will tell thee the mystery of the woman, and of the beast that carrieth her, which hath the seven heads and ten horns.

Do you guys even take the time to read the book of Revelation? Because it tells you right there in verse 7, I AM GOING TO TELL YOU WHAT THE MYSTERY IS !! Yet you still call it Mystery Babylon. And its no such thing. The Harlot (False Religion) rides the BEAST (False Gov./The Statue of Daniel 2). Its all in your mind man, Israel will be SAVED, the Anti-Christ is going to rule in all cities, he will set up IMAGES of himself in all the World.

Toward the end of the week, when the Beast knows Christ will come soon, he leaves Jerusalem and brings the nations of the world against Israel. Jerusalem will be razed and burned. "Babylon" as a city of deception will never exist again. But Jerusalem will be rebuilt.

All imagination, no biblical facts man.

Yes, there are many "great" cities in the world. But Revelation is not about them. It is about Christ. Where will He set up His government for the millennial reign? Of course the "great city" Jerusalem. Of course Satan knows this, so when the Beast and False prophet come in the place of Christ, they will chose Jerusalem. That is where the temple will be.

That's because you are missing the truths. Babylon is all Nations that come against God read Rev. 16:19....And the great city was divided into three parts (Jerusalem), and the cities of the nations fell (The Nations that came against Israel is BABYLON): and great Babylon came in remembrance before God, to give unto her the cup of the wine of the fierceness of his wrath. (As this clearly shows)

So he carried me away in the Spirit into the wilderness. And I saw a woman sitting on a scarlet beast which was full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns. The woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet, and adorned with gold and precious stones and pearls, having in her hand a golden cup full of abominations and the filthiness of her fornication.[b] And on her forehead a name was written:

MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT,
THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS
AND OF THE ABOMINATIONS
OF THE EARTH.

Make no mistake here: The woman is the harlot is "mystery Babylon." She "reigns over" the kings and kingdoms of the world by her deception.  It is as plan as day here, the WOMAN is Babylon. And what does John mean? What does this harlot woman represent?

18 And the woman whom you saw is that great city which reigns over the kings of the earth.”  It is Jerusalem.

No, the Harlot is FALSE RELIGION.........Not Mystery Babylon, there is NO SUCH THING.....It's Mystery, (COMMA) Babylon the Great, The Mother of Harlots and Abominations of Earth. FOUR DESCRIPTIONS of the Harlot. She a Mystery......shes is seen a being of Babylon....shes seen as being and Abomination....shes seen as being the MOTHER of Harlots. 

The MYSTERY is revealed in verse 7 !!! 

All four descriptors have to be looked at. She was a Mystery but God revealed that to us. She was co-mingled with Babylon the Great who is noted for its 100's of Religions ad demi-gods !! Shes an abomination and God detests what more than anything? Man-kind serving false/demon gods. Shes is the Mother of Harlots why? Because of the 100's of Demon gods she served. The Horoscope of today came from Babylon. YES...........INDEED. Astrology. 

Who has reigned over the kings of the earth? FALSE RELIGIONS !! From the beginning of time. Today its HUMANISM. 

Verse 18 is telling us its BABYLON....What was tattooed on her Head? Those four word phrases. One of them was BABYLON. 

The Harlot is KILLED OFF in Rev. 17:16. She is no more.

The Harlot and Beast is TWO DIFFERENT ENTITIES......The Kings hate the Harlot and KILL HER OFF.....The same Kings in Rev. 18 CRY over Babylon being destroyed.

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,272
  • Content Per Day:  2.10
  • Days Won:  4

On 5/29/2017 at 3:47 AM, Revelation Man said:

The Beast is all the Seven Nations that Conquered/Enslaved Israel. The Ten are Kings in League with the LAST BEAST, this is not that hard to understand, especially when its being revealed to you, but people who don't understand, have their own ideas. 

It has absolutely nothing to do with Jerusalem.  And if you would stop trying to force it you would see there is no such thing as MYSTERY BABYLON, Because in verse 7 we are told the SECRET/MYSTERY....Rev. 17:7 And the angel said unto me, Wherefore didst thou marvel? I will tell thee the mystery of the woman, and of the beast that carrieth her, which hath the seven heads and ten horns.

Do you guys even take the time to read the book of Revelation? Because it tells you right there in verse 7, I AM GOING TO TELL YOU WHAT THE MYSTERY IS !! Yet you still call it Mystery Babylon. And its no such thing. The Harlot (False Religion) rides the BEAST (False Gov./The Statue of Daniel 2). Its all in your mind man, Israel will be SAVED, the Anti-Christ is going to rule in all cities, he will set up IMAGES of himself in all the World.

All imagination, no biblical facts man.

That's because you are missing the truths. Babylon is all Nations that come against God read Rev. 16:19....And the great city was divided into three parts (Jerusalem), and the cities of the nations fell (The Nations that came against Israel is BABYLON): and great Babylon came in remembrance before God, to give unto her the cup of the wine of the fierceness of his wrath. (As this clearly shows)

No, the Harlot is FALSE RELIGION.........Not Mystery Babylon, there is NO SUCH THING.....It's Mystery, (COMMA) Babylon the Great, The Mother of Harlots and Abominations of Earth. FOUR DESCRIPTIONS of the Harlot. She a Mystery......shes is seen a being of Babylon....shes seen as being and Abomination....shes seen as being the MOTHER of Harlots. 

The MYSTERY is revealed in verse 7 !!! 

All four descriptors have to be looked at. She was a Mystery but God revealed that to us. She was co-mingled with Babylon the Great who is noted for its 100's of Religions ad demi-gods !! Shes an abomination and God detests what more than anything? Man-kind serving false/demon gods. Shes is the Mother of Harlots why? Because of the 100's of Demon gods she served. The Horoscope of today came from Babylon. YES...........INDEED. Astrology. 

Who has reigned over the kings of the earth? FALSE RELIGIONS !! From the beginning of time. Today its HUMANISM. 

Verse 18 is telling us its BABYLON....What was tattooed on her Head? Those four word phrases. One of them was BABYLON. 

The Harlot is KILLED OFF in Rev. 17:16. She is no more.

The Harlot and Beast is TWO DIFFERENT ENTITIES......The Kings hate the Harlot and KILL HER OFF.....The same Kings in Rev. 18 CRY over Babylon being destroyed.

It is still a mystery, because you don't know it! It is a CITY. Why is this so hard for you to believe?  VErse 7? No, the mystery is revealed in the LAST verse, where John tells us it is a CITY.

Yes, the harlot is destroyed and will never be again. It is the mystery explained: Jerusalem will exist again as she will be rebuild, but will NEVER exist again as a harlot city.

The Harlot - as the city of Jerusalem will RULE OVER the kingdoms of the world. Did you not read:  " all the world wondered after the beast" and "power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations."  So indeed they are not the same entity: the harlot RULES OVER the beast for a while.

Of course you will not believe this, so I am wasting my time. But just wait: in the end you will see it is Jerusalem.

" All imagination, no biblical facts man. "  It is all there in scripture. You just have not seen it. Jerusalem will be razed and burned. People will be carried away as slaves. It is the Islam thing to do. But before Jerusalem is totally destroyed, JESUS WILL RETURN! Don't deny, READ!

AS an aside: have you not heard of the 15 old boy "Nathan" from Israel who died and went to heaven - and while there saw the rest of this age play out? He saw WW 3 play out. For the battle of Armageddon, he saw 70 nations come against Israel. He also saw who was leading them. And He saw the Messiah come.

Edited by iamlamad

8 hours ago, iamlamad said:

It is still a mystery, because you don't know it! It is a CITY. Why is this so hard for you to believe?  VErse 7? No, the mystery is revealed in the LAST verse, where John tells us it is a CITY.

Continue in you uninformed bliss. It amuses me. 

Edited by Revelation Man

On 5/26/2017 at 10:33 PM, Revelation Man said:

You have the right to be wrong.

If I have a right, it is a lessor right they you do!

28 minutes ago, Revelation Man said:

Continue is you uninformed bliss. It amuses me.

Ah! Because you disagree with me, I am the one uninformed. Got it.

On 5/30/2017 at 5:06 PM, iamlamad said:

Ah! Because you disagree with me, I am the one uninformed. Got it.

Lets take these first two verses and go back and forth in they key points, then we can move on to the next 3 verses that seem to g together.  Point by point.

Revelation 17:1 And there came one of the seven angels which had the seven vials, and talked with me, saying unto me, Come hither; I will shew unto thee the judgment of the great whore that sitteth upon many waters:

2 With whom the kings of the earth have committed fornication, and the inhabitants of the earth have been made drunk with the wine of her fornication.

Is this chapter before or after chapter 16? Are there any clues? Who is being Judged here? Where does this Harlot reside? What is fornication? Who are the Kings that committed fornication with this Harlot? Where do these Kings Reside? Who are the inhabitants of the earth spoken of? what are they Drunk with? What is the wine of her fornication? 

Lets compare "notes" so to speak....there is no reason for brothers in Christ not to get along. We are talking past each other and thus we give Satan the victory because he loves discord among brothers. So lets slow down and go point by point where we can understand each other much better. We lessen the scope this way, and broaden understandings by placing an emphasis on each point, thereby we can slow it down and reason these points out.

I will let you go first on these questions. Lets keep these answers short and to the point on each question when possible, we can go back and forth a few times on each question/answer.

On 6/1/2017 at 11:01 PM, Revelation Man said:

Revelation 17:1 And there came one of the seven angels which had the seven vials, and talked with me, saying unto me, Come hither; I will shew unto thee the judgment of the great whore that sitteth upon many waters:

2 With whom the kings of the earth have committed fornication, and the inhabitants of the earth have been made drunk with the wine of her fornication.

Where does this Harlot reside? What is fornication? Who are the Kings that committed fornication with this Harlot? Where do these Kings Reside? Who are the inhabitants of the earth spoken of? what are they Drunk with? What is the wine of her fornication? 

Lets compare "notes" so to speak....there is no reason for brothers in Christ not to get along. We are talking past each other and thus we give Satan the victory because he loves discord among brothers. So lets slow down and go point by point where we can understand each other much better. We lessen the scope this way, and broaden understandings by placing an emphasis on each point, thereby we can slow it down and reason these points out.

I will let you go first on these questions. Lets keep these answers short and to the point on each question when possible, we can go back and forth a few times on each question/answer.

Sorry, I never did get to answering these questions. If I did, you would not agree anyway.

It seems we agree on very little.

Revelation 17:18 And the woman which thou sawest is that great city, which reigneth over the kings of the earth.

And what did John see? Rev. 17:4 And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet colour, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication: 5 And upon her forehead was a name written, Mystery,(COMMA) Babylon The Great, The Mother Of Harlots And Abominations Of The Earth. 6 And I saw the woman drunken with the blood of the saints, AND with the blood of the martyrs of Jesus: and when I saw her, I wondered with great admiration.

John saw a Woman (Dressed up Filthy Harlot) with the names Mystery (Greek Musterion or Secret by Gods Silence) Babylon The Great, Mother of Harlots and Abominations of Earth. She was DRUNK with the blood of both the Saints AND Martyrs of Jesus. So she has killed the Prophets/Saints of old and the Martyrs/Christians of Jesus. So right off the bat we understand the RCC can not have the blood of the Prophets/Saints of Jesus on her hands because she was not around at that time.

Babylon was the Head of Gold, Babylon was also where False Religion flourished with 100's of Religions and demi-gods. Astrology/Horoscope was born there. So she is the Mother of Harlots and an Abomination, that is what God sees when we serve False gods. She was a Mystery but in verse 7 God told us the Mystery....7 And the angel said unto me, Wherefore didst thou marvel? I will tell thee the mystery of the woman, and of the beast that carrieth her, which hath the seven heads and ten horns. {Babylon The Great was where she was born so to speak...FALSE RELIGION}

So there is no Mystery anymore, God explained the Secret Mystery to us in verses 8-18. He explained the Seven Headed Beast is Seven Governments then he reduced them to Seven Kings who had fallen. (10/20, 5/10, 1/2) The Last Beast is a MAN not a Kingdom like Rome, Greece, Babylon, but he is ONE MAN and when he dies their will be no successor, he will be cast straight into hell and man-kinds reign will be over, the Statue will be Smashed by Jesus/Holy Spirit.

The gist is this, the Harlot is False Religion, all False Religions of ALL-TIME, she rides the back of the Seven Headed Beast which represents the Governments of MAN, not of God. (Statue will be SMASHED) The Harlot is killed off by the Government side (Kings) in Rev. 17:16. BUT WHY? What does the Anti-Christ want? To be worshiped as the ONLY GOD, there is n place for Judaism (Israel flees to the Mountains) Christianity (He Beheads the Remnant of the Church Rev. 12:17) thus there is a pattern that shows what he will do when he conquers, that means Islam will also be destroyed, as will Buddhism, Hinduism, etc. all Religions thus the HARLOT IS JUDGED, God judges her, she is no more. God will then deal with the Anti-Christ and his minions at Armageddon, and he sees them as what? BABYLON (Head of Gold/World Governance).

Rev. 16:16 And he gathered them together into a place called in the Hebrew tongue Armageddon. 17 And the seventh angel poured out his vial into the air; and there came a great voice out of the temple of heaven, from the throne, saying, It is done.

19 And the great city (Jerusalem) was divided into three parts(Earthquake when Jesus lands on the Mt. of Olives), and the cities of the nations fell {Babylon Falls} and great Babylon came in remembrance before God, to give unto her the cup of the wine of the fierceness of his wrath. {{{ God sees the Nations that Gather against him at Armageddon as BABYLON. Jesus will Smash the Statue and the Kingdom will be given unto the Saints (Daniel 2). AMEN. }}}

P.S. The Seven Hills have nothing to do with Location. It is a part of God reducing the Kingdoms to Kings. Look at the very next verse. They are ALSO SEVEN KINGS....The Greek word used for Mountain here is ORO, or one who arises above the plains. (King), and the very next verse tells us what was being references, and they were also Seven Kings, Five have FALLEN.....One is....and one is YET TO COME. 

Five have fallen (Egypt, Assyria, Babylon,Persia and Greece, ONE IS (Rome) and one is YET TO COME (Anti-Christ). Al these have one thing in common, they Conquer, Enslave or Rule Israel. 

The Seven Mountains are RULERS. Remember the MYSTERY is the Woman (Harlot/False Religion) rides the BEAST (False Governance) and thus it is not a City, it is a collection of cities and nations throughout history. STATUE of Gold, Silver, Brass, Iron and Iron and Clay, the latter representing the WEAK BASE of Man-kind (Gold,Silver,Brass and Iron) being mixed with Demon Leadership (Clay) instead of with God, who is seen as the ROCK of a SOLID FOUNDATION. 

Daniel 2:43 And whereas thou sawest iron mixed with miry clay, they shall mingle themselves with the seed of men: but they shall not cleave one to another, even as iron is not mixed with clay.

The Clay represents Demons, and men will not be able to build a Kingdom by following Satan, that KINGDOM SHALL FALL !! Glory to God. 

On 1/2/2017 at 4:06 PM, Salty said:

One of the old references to Jerusalem was a city with seven hills, so trying to use that as direct evidence to point to Rome is not enough.

In Rev.11:8 Jesus is pointing directly to Jerusalem as the "great city", because He pointed to His crucifixion there:

Rev 11:8
8 And their dead bodies shall lie in the street of the great city, which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt,
where also our Lord was crucified.
KJV

Because He assigned the names Sodom and Egypt spiritually to Jerusalem there, He was showing us the state Jerusalem will be in for that time, fallen to false worship, again.

Here's the first section of Rev.11 which shows 'where' those events are taking place for the very end:

Rev 11:1-7
1:1 And there was given me a reed like unto a rod: and the angel stood, saying, Rise, and measure the temple of God, and the altar, and them that worship therein.

2 But the court which is without the temple leave out, and measure it not; for it is given unto the Gentiles: and the holy city shall they tread under foot forty and two months.

Per Rev.13 the "dragon" is given 42 months to have power over the saints, and over all nations and peoples. These verses shows another temple built in Jerusalem for the last days, with Gentiles being allowed to tread its outer court. (No, this is not the Dome of the Rock, since that is a mosque, and certainly not the "temple of God" traditionally built by Israel on the temple mount.)

3 And I will give power unto my two witnesses, and they shall prophesy a thousand two hundred and threescore days, clothed in sackcloth.

4 These are the two olive trees, and the two candlesticks standing before the God of the earth.

5 And if any man will hurt them, fire proceedeth out of their mouth, and devoureth their enemies: and if any man will hurt them, he must in this manner be killed.

6 These have power to shut heaven, that it rain not in the days of their prophecy: and have power over waters to turn them to blood, and to smite the earth with all plagues, as often as they will.

7 And when they shall have finished their testimony, the beast that ascendeth out of the bottomless pit shall make war against them, and shall overcome them, and kill them.

8 And their dead bodies shall lie in the street of the great city, which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt, where also our Lord was crucified.
KJV

God's two witnesses are to appear there in that "great city" of Rev.11:8. The period of 1260 days represents the latter half of Daniel's symbolic "one week" of Dan.9, i.e, the tribulation time. Also, these events are happening on the 6th Trumpet - 2nd Woe period, with the 7th Trumpet - 3rd Woe later being the time when Jesus comes to reign. So we know these events are for the short period at the very end of this present world.

Notice it's the beast that ascends out of the bottomless pit that will make war against God's two witnesses and kill them, leaving their dead bodies laying the street for 3.5 days. Who would that be that ascends out of the bottomless pit? It's the devil of course. Thus the devil is coming to Jerusalem to kill God's two witnesses at the end.

I don't see a pope anywhere in that, nor mention of Rome in any of it (and I'm not saying the pope himself won't be deceived in that time).

I agree with most of this. Good job, Salty!