IGNORED

Babylon, the Harlot and the Seven Headed Beast Explained.

Revelation Man

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4,066
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Days Won:  0

3 hours ago, Salty said:

You do realize Rev.13 is revealing TWO separate beasts, the first being a kingdom beast and the second being an entity associated with the "dragon"?

There is  Satan, a Demonic being, but he is never a BEAST....There is a False Prophet and a BEAST with Seven Heads. The False Prophet has to arise because the Beast/Anti-Christ is going o destroy all False Religion, so another "RELIGION" is needed to take the place of all the Religions that will be Destroyed by the Kings in Rev. 17:16 ( The Harlot is Judged). This is why another Beast arises. IMHO, this is a religion of the Left Wing cra cras. The Environmental people, the perversion proponents, the abortion proponents, etc. etc. etc. What This WORLD views as "HOLY and PURE". You can see it all around you now, all Christians are bigots. This man is going to HATE everything that is good and pure. The other Beast is just a Religion that is raised solely to replace the False Religious Harlot who is destroyed.

3 hours ago, Salty said:

In the Greek, anti can mean 'instead of' or 'in place of', not just 'against'. Thus "antichrist" can be translated as 'instead of Christ', and that's what the idea of a pseudo-Messiah is about.

It refers to opposite, thus instead of, but it is rooted in opposite, which still means opposite. In other words you have to be opposite hence instead.......A primary particle; opposite, that is, instead or because of (rarely in addition to):—for, in the room of. Often used in composition to denote contrast, requital, substitution, correspondence, etc.

Even though it can be instead of, it still implies opposite. 

3 hours ago, Salty said:

When that pseudo-Messiah shows up in Jerusalem, and places the "abomination of desolation", which is when Jesus told His there to flee to the mountains, the deceived orthodox Jews there will believe that false one is Messiah, and will bow to him as The Christ. This is revealed in parables like blessed are the barren which Jesus gave in Luke 23 to the daughters of Jerusalem, which is actually about being found with child thru spiritual harlotry.

I find this no place in scripture, this is always seen by me as Conjecture. Now there may be a few or many EVIL JEWS who just chose to serve Satan, like there are MANY GENTILES who hate God, that serve this man and his Liberal anti-god Agenda, but Israel will not accept him as their Messiah, scriptures clearly say Israel turns back to God before the Day of the Lord. 

• Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  134
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  8,142
  • Content Per Day:  2.35
  • Days Won:  20

3 hours ago, Salty said:

And finally, the actual evidence of Bible Scripture in Revelation is pointing to Jerusalem at the end, not Rome, not New York, etc.

Since Jerusalem is identified as "Sodom and Egypt" it is clearly NOT Mystery Babylon sitting on seven hills.

And their dead bodies shall lie in the street of the great city, which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt, where also our Lord was crucified. (Rev 11:8).

Mystery Babylon is the Antichrist's idolatrous system of worship worldwide, probably using the RCC to "unify" all religions (which it has been trying to do). As to the city of Babylon, it would appear that ancient Babylon (in Iraq) will be "resurrected".

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  1,665
  • Content Per Day:  0.46
  • Days Won:  3

2 hours ago, Revelation Man said:

As you will notice, it says many false Chists and false prophets not implying a SINGULAR INDIVIDUAL. So I have always assumed this is a warning to the people of Israel in the End Times not to fall for the Rabbis lies when the Two-Witnesses come preaching Jesus as the Messiah, they will do as they have always done, like they did after Jesus was crucified, they tried to bring forth Messiahs to quench the spread of Christianity, and the were successful at keeping the Jewish peoples from becoming Christians for the most part. They will do the same thing when the two-witnesses come forth proclaiming Jesus to be their Messiah/Savior, they will bring forth men to try and fit the bill, hence  false Christs and false prophets. All Rabbis are false prophets in reality.

In Matt.24:5 Jesus said "For many shall come in My name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many."

Matt 24:5
5 For many shall come in my name, saying, "I am Christ"; and shall deceive many.
KJV

That is about the nut jobs, like Mooney cults, etc., deceiving those saying they are Christ, but not able to work great signs and wonders that would almost deceive Christ's elect. That is not about a singular antichrist John said would come in the first phrase of 1 John 2:18 which is to also work the great signs and wonders, or miracles.

In John 14 our Lord Jesus was preparing His disciples for His going away, ascension to The Father, and comforting them about His return. In this verse He warned them that 'hereafter', the devil would come:

John 14:30
30 Hereafter I will not talk much with you: for the prince of this world cometh, and hath nothing in Me.
KJV

That is what John was talking about the first phrase of 1 John 2:18, that they had heard "antichrist" shall come:

1 John 2:18
18 Little children, it is the last time: and as ye have heard that antichrist shall come, even now are there many antichrists; whereby we know that it is the last time.
KJV

That first part is about the coming of a singular antichrist entity. And they had heard already that he shall come, which is what Jesus was warning in the John 14:30 verse. In the Revelation 12:7 forward verses Jesus revealed it directly, yet many are still hard of hearing, not listening to Him.

As you will notice, it says many false Chists and false prophets not implying a SINGULAR INDIVIDUAL. So I have always assumed this is a warning to the people of Israel in the End Times not to fall for the Rabbis lies when the Two-Witnesses come preaching Jesus as the Messiah, they will do as they have always done, like they did after Jesus was crucified, they tried to bring forth Messiahs to quench the spread of Christianity, and the were successful at keeping the Jewish peoples from becoming Christians for the most part. They will do the same thing when the two-witnesses come forth proclaiming Jesus to be their Messiah/Savior, they will bring forth men to try and fit the bill, hence  false Christs and false prophets. All Rabbis are false prophets in reality.

If you'd bother to look again at the Matthew 24:23-26 Scripture, you'll notice it does NOT say "many false Christs", the word 'many' is NOT THERE, nor is in the Greek of the NT manuscripts.

Matt 24:23-26
23 Then if any man shall say unto you, Lo, here is Christ, or there; believe it not.

24 For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.

25 Behold, I have told you before.

26 Wherefore if they shall say unto you, Behold, he is in the desert; go not forth: behold, he is in the secret chambers; believe it not.
KJV

The context of that particular section of Scripture is singular (but Matt.24:5 is plural but a different timing). The above is talking about a singular pseudo-Christ (Greek pseudochristos) in the NT manuscripts. The KJV phrase "false Christs" is a bad translation.

Jesus was not speaking of when the deceived say many false Christs are in the desert, or in the secret chambers. Jesus warned that when they begin saying He is in the desert, or He is in the secret chambers. That's about a singular pseudo-Christ, not many. The KJV translators obviously assumed Jesus was speaking of many false Christs like you have, simply because of that sole Matt.24:5 verse, while disregarding the actual context of the 23-26 verses. And there's more proof there of what I say.

In the 24th verse Jesus warned of how that pseudo-Christ will show great signs and wonders that if possible, it would deceive His own very elect. We know His very elect cannot be deceived, because they are chosen. So what level of power of being able to do great signs and wonders is that in order to almost... deceive Christ's very elect? It's pointing to SUPERNATURAL power.

And we have other Bible witnesses to show that Jesus was speaking of the same singular entity that Paul was, and that Jesus showed John:

Matt 24:24
24 For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and
shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.
KJV

2 Thess 2:8-10
8 And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming:

9 Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders,

10 And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.
KJV

Rev 13:11-14
11 And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon.

12 And he exerciseth all the power of the first beast before him, and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed.

13 And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men,

14 And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live.
KJV

Those 3 Scriptures are pointing to the same singular Antichrist that is to come and proclaim himself as God, working great signs and wonders on earth to deceive the world into believing on him in place of God.

You see we agree that this man is going to claim to be GOD....But he is not going to claim to be the Son of God, he is going to work Miracles, and like L.Ron Hubbard followers and other cultists, these men on earth will serve him, ignorantly, actually thinking he IS GOD, and all of those Christians who died (when they/we were Raptured) were just TOO EVIL, because they/we were all against that which was GOOD and PURE, those Christians WERE BIGOTS against Homosexuals, women's rights, and hated mother earth and were not lovers of the environment, those Christians were EVIL BIGOTS, thus they all died when GOD, THE "REAL GOD" showed up. This is going to be the Anti-Christ and his 10 Kings line, he can not fake being Jesus Christ, he has already come, Jesus Christ must be disparaged as a mere man who loony. The REAL GOD has shown up, don't you men see MY WONDERS and Miracles !!! 

If you think the coming Antichrist is going to be some simple flesh man like a Mooney or L.Ron Hubbard, then you're going to be terribly surprised.

The many coming saying they are Christ of Matt.24:5 is what that is about.

The Matt.24:23-26 verses are not, but is of a different timing. You have to be able to rightly divide the Scripture, for Jesus was giving us the seven signs of the end there, in a particular sequence. The Matt.24 verse 5 false ones is for our times like today, prior to the tribulation. The 23-26 verses are for the tribulation timing Jesus was warning of. If you compare the signs in Matt.24 with Rev.6, Jesus was giving the seals of Rev.6; then you should be able to fathom the different timings.

Just like John said that "many antichrists" already are at work, Paul said the same thing in 2 Thess.2 when he said the "mystery of iniquity" was already at work in his day. But for the very end, i.e., the trib, this singular antichrist is going to show up working miracles, unlike a Mooney or Hubbard, and he has been given power to work 42 months to overcome the saints, and over all nations (Rev.13).

I don't think this is the case, I think they will try to bring forth bogus Christs like they did in the first century when Elijah starts preaching Jesus Christ is the true Messiah. I do not see anywhere that Israel accepts the Beast as their Messiah however. He forces them into a Peace/Security deal, then turns on Israel, BUT by that time Israel has turned as a Nation back to God, understanding that Jesus is their Messiah, thus Zechariah 12:10 and Zechariah 13:1 are bot fulfilled, then Zechariah chapter 14 will be fulfilled when Jesus returns to the Mt. of Olives, then defeats those Nations that gather against Israel at Meggido.

God Bless

Like I said, you should read what Jesus said to the daughters of Jerusalem that wept for Him as He on the way to be crucified (Luke 23). It also appears you are not aware that it's deceived Israel that will be saying for the hills and mountains to fall upon them because of shame when Jesus appears.

There is  Satan, a Demonic being, but he is never a BEAST....There is a False Prophet and a BEAST with Seven Heads. The False Prophet has to arise because the Beast/Anti-Christ is going o destroy all False Religion, so another "RELIGION" is needed to take the place of all the Religions that will be Destroyed by the Kings in Rev. 17:16 ( The Harlot is Judged). This is why another Beast arises. IMHO, this is a religion of the Left Wing cra cras. The Environmental people, the perversion proponents, the abortion proponents, etc. etc. etc. What This WORLD views as "HOLY and PURE". You can see it all around you now, all Christians are bigots. This man is going to HATE everything that is good and pure. The other Beast is just a Religion that is raised solely to replace the False Religious Harlot who is destroyed.

I guess you missed the facts of Rev.16 about unclean spirits like frogs coming out of the mouth of the DRAGON also:

Rev 16:12-13
12 And the sixth angel poured out his vial upon the great river Euphrates; and the water thereof was dried up, that the way of the kings of the east might be prepared.

13 And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet.

14 For they are the spirits of devils, working miracles, which go forth unto the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty.
KJV

I guess you missed this Scripture for the end also, where the waters as a flood is cast out of the DRAGON's mouth after God's people for the end of this world:

Rev 12:13-17
13 And when the dragon saw that he was cast unto the earth, he persecuted the woman which brought forth the man child.

14 And to the woman were given two wings of a great eagle, that she might fly into the wilderness, into her place, where she is nourished for a time, and times, and half a time, from the face of the serpent.

15 And the serpent cast out of his mouth water as a flood after the woman, that he might cause her to be carried away of the flood.

16 And the earth helped the woman, and the earth opened her mouth, and swallowed up the flood which the dragon cast out of his mouth.

17 And the dragon was wroth with the woman, and went to make war with the remnant of her seed, which keep the commandments of God, and have the testimony of Jesus Christ.
KJV

The 2nd beast of Rev.13:11 forward, the "another beast" who appears 'like' a lamb, but speaks as a DRAGON is the coming Antichrist of 2 Thess.2 and Matt.24:23-26 that is to work great signs and wonders and miracles in the sight of men. That's a SINGULAR entity, not many antichrists. It is the "dragon", and that one IS... called a "beast", i.e., the "another beast" which another means a different one than the first mentioned beast of Rev.13:1-2.

What would that idea of appearing like... a lamb, but speak as a dragon point to?

Rev 13:11
11 And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon.
KJV

And what does that mean that he will come up out of the earth???

Those are both direct pointers to a false one coming to play Messiah to deceive the whole world, and it's directly pointing to the "dragon" of Rev.12 being that entity.

3 hours ago, Revelation Man said:

It refers to opposite, thus instead of, but it is rooted in opposite, which still means opposite. In other words you have to be opposite hence instead.......A primary particle; opposite, that is, instead or because of (rarely in addition to):—for, in the room of. Often used in composition to denote contrast, requital, substitution, correspondence, etc.

Even though it can be instead of, it still implies opposite. 

I find this no place in scripture, this is always seen by me as Conjecture. Now there may be a few or many EVIL JEWS who just chose to serve Satan, like there are MANY GENTILES who hate God, that serve this man and his Liberal anti-god Agenda, but Israel will not accept him as their Messiah, scriptures clearly say Israel turns back to God before the Day of the Lord. 

And yet the actual context of 2 Thess.2 about that "Wicked" one who will sit in the temple of God showing himself that he is God, and over all that is even called... God, or that is worshiped, is most definitely about replacement, instead of, or in place of God. Of course that covers your idea about working against God also, but barely touches on the actual revelation of the Scriptures; so more than just thinking 'anti' is required to properly understand the Biblical context of the word antichrist.

I don't see any Scripture declaring Israel will be turned to Christ before the Day of the Lord. There will be some of course from today all the way to the end that will accept our Lord Jesus, but certainly not the majority of Israel will. I hate to hurt your feelings on this, but here's what Jesus showed:

Luke 23:27-31
27 And there followed Him a great company of people, and of women, which also bewailed and lamented Him.

28 But Jesus turning unto them said, "Daughters of Jerusalem, weep not for Me, but weep for yourselves, and for your children.

29 For, behold, the days are coming, in the which they shall say, 'Blessed are the barren, and the wombs that never bare, and the paps which never gave suck.'

30 Then shall they begin to say to the mountains, "Fall on us"; and to the hills, "Cover us".

31 For if they do these things in a green tree, what shall be done in the dry?"
KJV

Jesus is on the way to be crucified there. The women on the side weep for Him, and then He turned and quoted from Isaiah 54 which is about a spiritual metaphor involving false worship vs. true worship.

"For, behold, the days are coming, in the which they shall say, 'Blessed are the barren, and the wombs that never bare, and the paps which never gave suck."

Some brethren seem to struggle with this spiritual metaphor, or parable if you will. We in Christ are not to. In 2 Corinthians 11 Apostle Paul said He wanted to present us to Christ as "a chaste virgin". In Matt.25 our Lord Jesus used the idea of ten virgins waiting for the coming of the Bridegroom, ten wise, and ten foolish. So we should be used to the idea of God's Word using the idea of betrothal, and remaining a chaste virgin waiting on our Husband to come as a metaphor for Christ's Church remaining faithful waiting for His coming and not falling away to deception by the Antichrist who is to come.

The "barren" that are blessed in the parable represent Christ's faithful Church. The idea that their paps never gave suck, that their wombs never bare, is about harlotry, Jesus coming and discovering that they had not remained chaste virgins waiting on Him. It is pointing directly to spiritual adultery, being found 'with child' by another. And in the parable sense it means bowing in false worship to another instead of Jesus.

The ones who are saying Blessed are the barren, and then will want the mountains and hills to fall upon them, are the children of those daughters of Jerusalem which was speaking that to. It is for when He returns and find they have not been spiritually chaste virgins waiting on Him. And that's why they will want the hills and mountains to fall on them, because of their shame.

In Romans 11, Apostle Paul showed that the blindness upon Israel in part (Jews) will last until the fulness of the Gentiles comes in. Thus it will not be removed until Christ's coming, which is when that fullness of the Gentiles will be complete.

And I don't think I need to get into the fact that the orthodox Jews in Jerusalem today have the materials ready to build another temple to start up the old covenant worship again, which has always been a goal of theirs since the 1948 return. And that must happen to fulfill the Daniel prophecies for the end also.

Edited by Salty

3 hours ago, Ezra said:

Since Jerusalem is identified as "Sodom and Egypt" it is clearly NOT Mystery Babylon sitting on seven hills.

And their dead bodies shall lie in the street of the great city, which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt, where also our Lord was crucified. (Rev 11:8).

Mystery Babylon is the Antichrist's idolatrous system of worship worldwide, probably using the RCC to "unify" all religions (which it has been trying to do). As to the city of Babylon, it would appear that ancient Babylon (in Iraq) will be "resurrected".

One of the old references to Jerusalem was a city with seven hills, so trying to use that as direct evidence to point to Rome is not enough.

In Rev.11:8 Jesus is pointing directly to Jerusalem as the "great city", because He pointed to His crucifixion there:

Rev 11:8
8 And their dead bodies shall lie in the street of the great city, which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt,
where also our Lord was crucified.
KJV

Because He assigned the names Sodom and Egypt spiritually to Jerusalem there, He was showing us the state Jerusalem will be in for that time, fallen to false worship, again.

Here's the first section of Rev.11 which shows 'where' those events are taking place for the very end:

Rev 11:1-7
1:1 And there was given me a reed like unto a rod: and the angel stood, saying, Rise, and measure the temple of God, and the altar, and them that worship therein.

2 But the court which is without the temple leave out, and measure it not; for it is given unto the Gentiles: and the holy city shall they tread under foot forty and two months.

Per Rev.13 the "dragon" is given 42 months to have power over the saints, and over all nations and peoples. These verses shows another temple built in Jerusalem for the last days, with Gentiles being allowed to tread its outer court. (No, this is not the Dome of the Rock, since that is a mosque, and certainly not the "temple of God" traditionally built by Israel on the temple mount.)

3 And I will give power unto my two witnesses, and they shall prophesy a thousand two hundred and threescore days, clothed in sackcloth.

4 These are the two olive trees, and the two candlesticks standing before the God of the earth.

5 And if any man will hurt them, fire proceedeth out of their mouth, and devoureth their enemies: and if any man will hurt them, he must in this manner be killed.

6 These have power to shut heaven, that it rain not in the days of their prophecy: and have power over waters to turn them to blood, and to smite the earth with all plagues, as often as they will.

7 And when they shall have finished their testimony, the beast that ascendeth out of the bottomless pit shall make war against them, and shall overcome them, and kill them.

8 And their dead bodies shall lie in the street of the great city, which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt, where also our Lord was crucified.
KJV

God's two witnesses are to appear there in that "great city" of Rev.11:8. The period of 1260 days represents the latter half of Daniel's symbolic "one week" of Dan.9, i.e, the tribulation time. Also, these events are happening on the 6th Trumpet - 2nd Woe period, with the 7th Trumpet - 3rd Woe later being the time when Jesus comes to reign. So we know these events are for the short period at the very end of this present world.

Notice it's the beast that ascends out of the bottomless pit that will make war against God's two witnesses and kill them, leaving their dead bodies laying the street for 3.5 days. Who would that be that ascends out of the bottomless pit? It's the devil of course. Thus the devil is coming to Jerusalem to kill God's two witnesses at the end.

I don't see a pope anywhere in that, nor mention of Rome in any of it (and I'm not saying the pope himself won't be deceived in that time).

8 hours ago, Salty said:

I guess you missed the facts of Rev.16 about unclean spirits like frogs coming out of the mouth of the DRAGON also:

Rev 16:12-13
12 And the sixth angel poured out his vial upon the great river Euphrates; and the water thereof was dried up, that the way of the kings of the east might be prepared.

13 And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet.

14 For they are the spirits of devils, working miracles, which go forth unto the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty.
KJV

No, I didn't miss it. The Dragon is Satan a Demon Spirit, he sends forth a Demon Spirit (Frog) as does one come forth from the False Prophet and the BEAST (The Beast is the Man, the Dragon is Satan a Demonic being). They send forth lying sprits that entice the Kings of the East to war with Israel.

8 hours ago, Salty said:

I guess you missed this Scripture for the end also, where the waters as a flood is cast out of the DRAGON's mouth after God's people for the end of this world:

Rev 12:13-17
13 And when the dragon saw that he was cast unto the earth, he persecuted the woman which brought forth the man child.

14 And to the woman were given two wings of a great eagle, that she might fly into the wilderness, into her place, where she is nourished for a time, and times, and half a time, from the face of the serpent.

15 And the serpent cast out of his mouth water as a flood after the woman, that he might cause her to be carried away of the flood.

16 And the earth helped the woman, and the earth opened her mouth, and swallowed up the flood which the dragon cast out of his mouth.

17 And the dragon was wroth with the woman, and went to make war with the remnant of her seed, which keep the commandments of God, and have the testimony of Jesus Christ.
KJV

Did not miss this either. It is not an actual flood, it is a flood of trouble so to speak, people that the Anti-Christ sends after the woman. Satan is the KING over all 7 of the BEASTS, but he is not a BEAST, he is a Demonic King that has power over these men who do not serve Jesus Christ. Yes the Dragon influences all men who are not of God, that is a given, he also tried to get King Herod to kill Jesus as a baby. But he is not a BEAST Kingdom nor is he the BEAST/MAN/Anti-Christ.

8 hours ago, Salty said:

The 2nd beast of Rev.13:11 forward, the "another beast" who appears 'like' a lamb, but speaks as a DRAGON is the coming Antichrist of 2 Thess.2 and Matt.24:23-26 that is to work great signs and wonders and miracles in the sight of men. That's a SINGULAR entity, not many antichrists. It is the "dragon", and that one IS... called a "beast", i.e., the "another beast" which another means a different one than the first mentioned beast of Rev.13:1-2.

What would that idea of appearing like... a lamb, but speak as a dragon point to?

Rev 13:11
KJV

And what does that mean that he will come up out of the earth???

Those are both direct pointers to a false one coming to play Messiah to deceive the whole world, and it's directly pointing to the "dragon" of Rev.12 being that entity.

He is the False Prophet, not the Anti-Christ, that is why he appears as a Lamb, (peaceful man of God) but winds up doing the evil works of Satan with lies and miracles. 

12 hours ago, Revelation Man said:

No, I didn't miss it. The Dragon is Satan a Demon Spirit, he sends forth a Demon Spirit (Frog) as does one come forth from the False Prophet and the BEAST (The Beast is the Man, the Dragon is Satan a Demonic being). They send forth lying sprits that entice the Kings of the East to war with Israel.

Did not miss this either. It is not an actual flood, it is a flood of trouble so to speak, people that the Anti-Christ sends after the woman. Satan is the KING over all 7 of the BEASTS, but he is not a BEAST, he is a Demonic King that has power over these men who do not serve Jesus Christ. Yes the Dragon influences all men who are not of God, that is a given, he also tried to get King Herod to kill Jesus as a baby. But he is not a BEAST Kingdom nor is he the BEAST/MAN/Anti-Christ.

He is the False Prophet, not the Anti-Christ, that is why he appears as a Lamb, (peaceful man of God) but winds up doing the evil works of Satan with lies and miracles. 

In Rev.13, there is NO mention of the "false prophet", so why do men's traditions keep trying to add that to that Scripture?

In Rev.13:11 begins description about a 2nd beast, the "another beast" and it is a man that comes like a lamb, but speaks as a dragon. That is a direct reference to a false one coming in the role of Christ but will speak as the dragon. It does not say "false prophet". And because that 2nd beast is to do great signs and wonders, raining fire down from heaven in the sight of men, as the one in 2 Thess.2 and Matt.24:23-26 also is to do, it is a direct pointer to the Antichrist.

The next thing to consider then, based on understanding the power to do those great signs and wonders is, we must ask ourselves whether that means some flesh born man with that kind of supernatural power, or is it a heavenly being on earth, like an angel, doing it?

Well, Rev.16:13-14 reveals those spirits of devils come out of the "mouth" of the dragon also, and Rev.12:9 tells us the "dragon" is just another title for Satan.

What you apparently have yet to figure out is that it's that "dragon" (Satan) which is going to be literally cast out of the Heavenly dimension down to earth with his angels like our Lord Jesus told us in Rev.12:7 forward. And what comes out of one's 'mouth' are words, which in this case are lies to cause deception. This is what we were shown the locust army he is in control over will also do, for their power is in their mouth Rev.9 says.

That "dragon" of Rev.13 is... that "another beast", a 2nd beast, and is pointing to the coming beast king of Rev.17, and is the same one of Rev.9 that is the angel of the bottomless pit, and is a king over the locusts, and will ascend from the bottomless pit to kill God's two witnesses in Jerusalem, and will also work those great signs and wonders, raining fire from heaven in the sight of men, and will proclaim himself as God sitting the temple of God, i.e., a rebuilt temple in Jerusalem for the end, playing The Messiah. He is the "another Jesus" which Apostle Paul warned us about in 2 Corinthians 11.

Rev 13:4-7
And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him?

5 And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months.

6 And he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme his name, and his tabernacle, and them that dwell in heaven.

7 And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations.
KJV

The Scriptures says "they worshipped the dragon", it doesn't say they worship invisible spirits through some flesh born man, like a pope, etc.

Why so many brethren listen to men's traditions on that instead of believing what God's Word says as actually written, I don't know. It's apparent that some illiterate has suckered many pastors today into believing that Satan (that "dragon" per Rev.12:9) cannot ever appear on earth literally with the image of man, when God's Word reveals angels appeared on earth with the image of men (like Gen.19).

The very sin Apostle Paul showed in 2 Thess.2 with the "man of sin" coming to sit in the temple of God in Jerusalem and proclaim himself as God, with the supernatural power to do miracles on earth to make the whole world believe it, is the very first sin that Satan did against The Father in wanting to be God!

In in our Lord's Revelation, the indicators are that Satan in person, is coming to do that again on earth, literally with his being booted out of the heavenly per Rev.12:7 forward. That is actually why his coming here on earth, in person with his angels, will be the greatest time of tribulation that mankind will have ever seen, and there will never again be another time like it.