• Topic Count:  60
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,651
  • Content Per Day:  1.17
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  03/04/1943

6 hours ago, West said:

Just a little advice....

I'd try applying makeup with your eyes open and the lights on....

:12:

Beloved,
Just A Little Free Advice

Everything you say should be kind and well thought out so that you know how to answer everyone. Colossians 4:6 (GOD'S WORD® Translation)

I Would Strongly Strongly Suggest Fellows Just Leave
The Make-Up Tips To The Beautiful Ladies
And His Praise To The LORD

Bless the LORD, O my soul, and all that is within me, bless his holy name! Psalms 103:1 (English Standard Version)

~

Be Blessed Beloved Of The KING

The LORD bless thee, and keep thee:
The LORD make his face shine upon thee, and be gracious unto thee:
The LORD lift up his countenance upon thee, and give thee peace.

And they shall put my name upon the children of Israel; and I will bless them. Numbers 6:24-27 (King James Bible)

Love, Your Brother Joe

~

Thy word is true from the beginning: and every one of thy righteous judgments endureth for ever. Psalms 119:160 (King James Bible)

The Bible contains the mind of God, the state of man, the way of salvation, the doom of sinners, and the happiness of believers. Its doctrines are holy, its precepts are binding, its histories are true, and its decisions are immutable.

Read it to be wise, believe it to be safe, and practice it to be holy. It contains light to direct you, food to support you, and comfort to cheer you.

It is the traveler’s map, the pilgrim’s staff, the pilot’s compass, the soldier’s sword and the Christian’s charter. Here too, Heaven is opened and the gates of Hell disclosed.

Christ is its grand subject, our good its design, and the glory of God its end. It should fill the memory, rule the heart and guide the feet. Read it slowly, frequently and prayerfully.  It is a mine of wealth, a paradise of glory, and a river of pleasure.

It is given you in life, will be opened at the judgment, and be remembered forever. It involves the highest responsibility, rewards the greatest labor, and will condemn all who trifle with its sacred contents.

From The Inside Of My Gideon New Testament

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  42
  • Topic Count:  31
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  5,324
  • Content Per Day:  1.64
  • Days Won:  2

7 hours ago, JenhasJesus said:

SAM_2420.JPG

I love the sparkles, too, and it goes well with your pretty blue eyes! :)

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,136
  • Content Per Day:  4.63
  • Days Won:  327

Blessings Jen.....

Nothing wrong with sparkles & having some fun playing around with new make-up idea,,,,,,we gals have a good time of it & love to look lovely

Here comes the dreaded    "BUT"     lol,but-the Inner Court is where we give Glory to our King,KIng of kings......wouldn't this be more appropriate in the Upper Room?

Hello all,

I would like to clearly explain the reason for the development of the Outer Court and the renaming of the Inner Court.

In the Old Testament, the most holy place in the entire world was the Temple. The temple had 3 main components within it: the outer court, the inner court, and the holy of holies.

Now the Outer Court was accessible to ANYONE to enter.

The Inner Court was the areas designated for believers to enter into worship of the King.

The Holy of Holies was where the glory of God dwelt -- it was entered only once a year by the High Priest and was separated by a veil.

As we continue to grow as a ministry, there are certain areas of the boards where it's intended to be "believer" to "believer" discussions. Our desire is to run a "Christian" online ministry. While at the same time, we wish to welcome anyone who is NOT a CHRISTIAN to join the discussions. So we've created a new layout based on the Old Testament Temple.

The Outer Court is designated for anyone who does not necessarily believe in God's atonement through Jesus -- it's the designated area of the ministry for those who are Undecided to ask questions, to join discussions, and to have fellowship.

The Inner Court is designated for believers only -- ALTHOUGH anyone can read the discussions, only believers will be able to start, and reply to the discussions.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask,

Your brother in the Lord with much agape love,

George

Let us ALL be reminded                                                      Glory to God Most High                                            With love-in Christ,Kwik

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  212
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  1,691
  • Content Per Day:  0.31
  • Days Won:  1

oh I thought this is in general discussion I thought general discussion means general topics.