• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  385
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  7,692
  • Content Per Day:  1.93
  • Days Won:  3

5 hours ago, Yowm said:

So where does a christian finally draw the line? Should one promote writings that promote witchcraft, wizardry, magic etc?

For me that's going beyond Star Wars.

Well. Here we go. 

1 hour ago, firestormx said:

. I even spend a little of my free time playing an online mmo star wars game called "Star Wars The Old Republic " or SWTOR for short.

Yes! I play SWTOR myself! ( I play both the dark and the light side) :bighug2:

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,113
  • Content Per Day:  0.26
  • Birthday:  10/17/1975

59 minutes ago, LadyKay said:

I would never have thought I'd find another Swtor player here at worthy...lol. That is so awesome!

11 hours ago, firestormx said:

I would never have thought I'd find another Swtor player here at worthy...lol. That is so awesome!

It is rare that I find other Christian gamer. Most people just don't understand and think there must be something wrong with me. I started playing SWTOR when it first came out . Then I stop for a few years and have just recently started it back up again. Anyway nice to have found someone else who shares this interest. 

• Group:  Royal Member *
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  91
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  10,596
  • Content Per Day:  3.70
  • Days Won:  25

13 hours ago, LadyKay said:

Me too! been playing since the launch with a few month break in the middle!  What server are you on?

• Group:  Royal Member *
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  91
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  10,596
  • Content Per Day:  3.70
  • Days Won:  25

14 hours ago, firestormx said:

I love star wars. I even spend a little of my free time playing an online mmo star wars game called "Star Wars The Old Republic " or SWTOR for short. I kind of think this is one of those work out your own salvation issues. If it is a problem for someone around me then I won't talk about it or bring it up. But I see no problem with it. From my point of view, most things are not evil in and of themselves. The evil is within us, in our heart. If there is a problem it is with us most of the time. All things lawful, but all things not profitable. I can see your point of view on this. I find that I also try to find God in everything around me and everything I do like watching a star wars movie. I love star wars. I find it to be fun and enjoyable entertainment. 

Me too! been playing since the launch with a few month break in the middle!  What server are you on?

• Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  242
  • Topics Per Day:  0.09
  • Content Count:  4,235
  • Content Per Day:  1.53
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  10/04/1980

25 minutes ago, LadyKay said:

It is rare that I find other Christian gamer. Most people just don't understand and think there must be something wrong with me. I started playing SWTOR when it first came out . Then I stop for a few years and have just recently started it back up again. Anyway nice to have found someone else who shares this interest. 

Have you ever tried looking for Christian gamers ladyk

58 minutes ago, Xdog said:

Have you ever tried looking for Christian gamers ladyk

Yeah I have and have found a few. The Jr. Pastor at my church games and has his own youtube channel for Christian gamers. But I don't come across too many in real life. Most people my age are into shopping and doing crafts.   Which is okay if that is your thing but it isn't mine. LOL

• Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  242
  • Topics Per Day:  0.09
  • Content Count:  4,235
  • Content Per Day:  1.53
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  10/04/1980

39 minutes ago, LadyKay said:

Yeah I have and have found a few. The Jr. Pastor at my church games and has his own youtube channel for Christian gamers. But I don't come across too many in real life. Most people my age are into shopping and doing crafts.   Which is okay if that is your thing but it isn't mine. LOL.

I got a gamers thread started in fellowship hall if you or anyone want to talk about gaming. Just this thread doesnt get off topic.

Guest shiloh357

I dunno, I have seen most of the Star Wars movies over the years and I am big fan of the Lord of the Rings series and I have never had an inkling of any desire to dabble in the supernatural or mysticism.    I find it easy to divorce fiction from reality and I go to a movie with the understanding that it is just a movie.    I never saw anything in Star Wars except a battle between good and evil. 

I have heard of people who think they are "Jedis" and stuff and I really get the impression that they have some problems that need genuine, counseling from certified professional Christian counselors.  They have real issues that need to be addressed.

If going to see a movie is all it takes to send you over the edge and cause you to lose touch with reality, you had problems before you walked into the theater.