Kindle

Charlie Bit Me

Maybe you shouldn't put your finger in his mouth lol.

Love it!! 

Cute! but I have to say children are not all totally innocent.  I was at a Pastor's house for a big gathering and happened to be at the right place at the right time.  Little children by the steps leading to the basement rec room. A couple of  4 yr olds were about to carefully go down the basement steps holding to the ralling and I caught another little guy put out his hand to shove them down the steps.  He did not realize I was right behind him - I quickly intervened.  

What does this say about the person taking the video......yikes!?Great supervision....I'll probably get a lot of opposition here but I must say,I don't find it cute at all....this is the time Charlies big brother needs to understand these things are not funny,they are not acceptable and you don't go sticking your finger in Charlies mouth to teach him how to bite somones finger  & then blame him for it.....I'm sorry ,just my opinion

20 minutes ago, kwikphilly said:

What does this say about the person taking the video......yikes!?Great supervision....I'll probably get a lot of opposition here but I must say,I don't find it cute at all....this is the time Charlies big brother needs to understand these things are not funny,they are not acceptable and you don't go sticking your finger in Charlies mouth to teach him how to bite somones finger  & then blame him for it.....I'm sorry ,just my opinion

I agree. I cringed when I saw that little one laugh at causing pain to his brother.

I agree. I cringed when I saw that little one laugh at causing pain to his brother.                                    Davida

Whew,lol    Glad you said that,I wasn't too sure about what I might hear........:noidea:                               Love you Sis,Kwik

lol! Love to you also! ...this is what I eluded to when  I posted before about seeing a little guy about to shove some other little ones down a flight of stairs. We are born in sin and as sinners as the Bible says. When I was young I was taught at one PT as a childhood story of good vs evil, that there is an angel of God on one side and a dark angel from the devil on the other and you must choose who you listen to. Now, in hindsight i realize how true this image is until we repent and choose Jesus and are filled with the Holy Spirit.  

4 hours ago, kwikphilly said:

lol your good

3 hours ago, kwikphilly said:

Whew,lol    Glad you said that,I wasn't too sure about what I might hear........:noidea:                               Love you Sis,Kwik

:24: