• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  91
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2,216
  • Content Per Day:  0.80
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  04/02/1958

What would you say to a person who thinks he can go around your parental rights.

Edited by Churchmouse

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,136
  • Content Per Day:  4.63
  • Days Won:  327

Oh my....it s people like that who single handedly give Christians a bad name,leave a bad taste in peoples mouths & because of this AWFUL,UNWISE & FOOLISH delivery,the BEAUTIFUL message is lost on deaf ears.......very sad.........I feel sorry for his congregation & hope he comes to his senses

• Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  155
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,464
  • Content Per Day:  1.02
  • Days Won:  57
  • Birthday:  12/12/1952

2 hours ago, kwikphilly said:

Oh my....it s people like that who single handedly give Christians a bad name,leave a bad taste in peoples mouths & because of this AWFUL,UNWISE & FOOLISH delivery,the BEAUTIFUL message is lost on deaf ears.......very sad.........I feel sorry for his congregation & hope he comes to his senses

Amen Kwik,

It is not his business to tell those kids things like that.  And as long as the parents tell their children what Christmas is all about, the truth there is no harm in letting them have fun with Santa.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.81
  • Days Won:  226

It is the parents choice what they want to tell their children about Santa Clause.

• Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Content Count:  18,136
  • Content Per Day:  4.63
  • Days Won:  327

Blessings Churchmouse

The more I think about this man the more it bothers me,he certainly would have a big problem if I were there.... I mean it too,his behavior is unacceptable & of course I would have tried to reason with him to have him go his "merry" way but I don't suppose he would be the type to accept "reason" so then I would have called the police who I am sure would have removed him .....that is disorderly conduct,creating av public nuisance & even disturbing the peace........shouting in front of little children that they are being lied to by their patents is absolutely out of order,frightening ,confusing & alarming.......in any State there are a number of valid reasons he could have been arrested ,.......& should have,especially after he was asked to leave several times & said "I'm not leaving"......I would have slapped handcuffs on him so fast his head would spin if I was still a PO.....hmmmph!

A PASTOR?!!!!!! Well,where are the fruits of the Spirit?

Galatians 5:22-23New International Version (NIV)

22 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, forbearance, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, 23 gentleness and self-control. Against such things there is no law.

With love-in Christ,Kwik

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  496
  • Content Per Day:  0.14

On 12/13/2016 at 5:33 PM, Churchmouse said:

What would you say to a person who thinks he can go around your parental rights.

I had a better idea for Christmas carolling this time. Some people wanted to have santa as an "attraction" for unbelievers. I proposed to have someone dress up as Santa and share the true gospel. And tell how Christmas is all about Jesus and not Santa. The whole idea of Santa quickly dropped away

While what he said might be truth, it cannot be pushy.

• Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  41,143
  • Content Per Day:  7.98
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

James 3:17 (NKJV)

[17] But the wisdom that is from above is first pure, then peaceable, gentle, willing to yield, full of mercy and good fruits, without partiality and without hypocrisy.

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  596
  • Content Count:  56,073
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

On 12/13/2016 at 4:33 PM, Churchmouse said:

I think that would depend on the punishment for assault and battery in Texas.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Content Count:  496
  • Content Per Day:  0.14

17 minutes ago, Abby-Joy said:

Actually, his facts about christmas are way off and he is very prideful :( .... I could see the justification in what Kwik said, that a police officer should have arrested him.... that's a hard thing to say, about someone who things he's doing right ... but it would be the right response to what this man is doing.

I did not see the full video. The core message of santa being not real is true. But I don't know how he delivered it and what he said about Christams.

But arrest on what count?

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  4,066
  • Content Per Day:  1.41

People have freedom of speech, if the Mall doesn't like it they can remove him and probably did. I do think the first thing atheists tell our kids is, "Yea right, Jesus is real, just like Santa Clause".  We actually have Christians that celebrate Halloween also. I agree that the message of Jesus should become the message of Christmas over Santa Clause, but he probably should do it in other venues, but hey, I am not going to gripe too much about it, after all, John the Baptist chose to die to spread the truth that Sin is Sin and people need to repent. Preachers preaching the truth should not be criticized for spreading the gospel/truth. After all, what hes saying is THE TRUTH RIGHT ? Think about it.