Guest BacKaran

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  53
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,418
  • Content Per Day:  0.88
  • Days Won:  0

Yesterday was a hot 30F deg, today 31F with   heat  warning.  Nice.    Hope nice weather is in your town and enjoy like i am going out to do now.  

Edited by warrior12

26 minutes ago, Davida said:

Lol!  I think warrior means  30 C = Nice  and warm!!! -->86 F

30 F= Brrrrrr cold !! -->-1 C

You know, i made sure it was C and not F, but i blame it on the devil, playing tricks with my mind.  :shower:

Thanks Davida for the correction.....

24 minutes ago, Davida said:

Maybe it's the heat getting to your brain! :P

Concede:31:

I was thinking of the American system when i put the the F.   In Canada we use Metric and Celsius system.   In the USA, the imperial system of measurement and the Fahrenheit for weather.  From now on using strictly my country measurements.  C AND M  .  That settles it.  Anyway this was info for those who did not know  this, and the puzzle we are still in North America.  

There are two main systems for measuring distances and weight, the Imperial System of Measurement and the Metric System of Measurement. Most countries use the Metric System, which uses the measuring units such as meters and grams and adds prefixes like kilo, milli and centi to count orders of magnitude. In the United States, we use the older Imperial system, where things are measured in feet, inches and pounds. It might be confusing if you are living in the U.S for the first time and are not used to this system. If you ask someone for directions, they will probably tell you something is a certain number of miles away. Or you may be told to move a few feet… But, whose feet?

https://www.interexchange.org/articles/career-training-usa/2012/05/24/imperial-vs-metric-system/