• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,672
  • Content Per Day:  0.47
  • Days Won:  0

2 hours ago, Cletus said:

I am gonna take it a step farther than fake news.  Its an agenda.  and its against"real" morality and has its own set of pseudo morals.  its against Christ who said He is the way.  Its against this way and its been all over the t.v.  not just news, even on kid shows.  watch what your kids watch.  make sure the enemy dosent have the opportunity to plant seeds of this anti-Christian delusion in your childrens impressionable minds.  its often in comedys so you laugh and the mood is lightened.  the leftists have been busy trying to brainwash America. 

If every christian called the news stations, tv channels, screen writers, etc.  and told them that is not the kind of programming we want to see something would happen eventually.  I mean it wasnt to long ago a man was making a stance on what the bible says and he had some show about ducks.  there was a petition.  stand with phil, i think it was.  I dont care what peoples opinions are about the show or the people, they got back on tv.  tactic worked.   Its our responsibility to make sure what comes in our homes is good and pure and wholesome.  Not fake news or some devils trickery.  Or we can just lay down and die as a culture and not do anything. 

Hi Cletus

I think this is sage advice and something we should all keep in mind...We can't be sure that children reading this forum are supervised and honestly they shouldn't need to be!

God Bless

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,672
  • Content Per Day:  0.47
  • Days Won:  0

On 18/12/2016 at 11:55 AM, kwikphilly said:

This is the first& im sure the last time I  ever posted a video submitted in this Forum that is totally irelevant to Christianity .This is a Christian Ministry & the purpose for this Section is clearly outlined as described in the post I quoted, in my opinion I took this opportunity to remind anyone who may have forgotten that WCF is not a social media networking site nor is it  a secular message board, there are plenty of those

There are also plenty of people in the world but we are the ones who are separate, called out, apart & not of this world..... Indeed there are many Topics in these Forums here that are relevant to this one , sad to say because they are all " of this world" and not unlike any secular message board..... & what message does that send? Its sends the message that Those Christians are just like everyone else"

You have your perspective of this Ministry & I have mine,you have your  purpose for posting Shiloh & I have mine ...... What you think is appropriate, I dont

Hi Kwik. You are doing a great job behind the scenes! going about our Fathers business..Thank You for all Your efforts

God Bless You

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,763
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  28

On 12/18/2016 at 1:21 PM, Cletus said:

I am gonna take it a step farther than fake news.  Its an agenda.  and its against"real" morality and has its own set of pseudo morals.  its against Christ who said He is the way.  Its against this way and its been all over the t.v.  not just news, even on kid shows.  watch what your kids watch.  make sure the enemy dosent have the opportunity to plant seeds of this anti-Christian delusion in your childrens impressionable minds.  its often in comedys so you laugh and the mood is lightened.  the leftists have been busy trying to brainwash America. 

If every christian called the news stations, tv channels, screen writers, etc.  and told them that is not the kind of programming we want to see something would happen eventually.  I mean it wasnt to long ago a man was making a stance on what the bible says and he had some show about ducks.  there was a petition.  stand with phil, i think it was.  I dont care what peoples opinions are about the show or the people, they got back on tv.  tactic worked.   Its our responsibility to make sure what comes in our homes is good and pure and wholesome.  Not fake news or some devils trickery.  Or we can just lay down and die as a culture and not do anything. 

Cletus , I agree with you that's an agenda , and the tragic part is that it is very difficult these days to know which news you can trust, there is so much fake news that the media wants you to believe.,it's just sickening..

As Christians we have to be very discerned of what we believe is true , the devil is trying hard to get more people on his side..

As it is being told in the days of Noah ,will Jesus find real faith on earth when He returns?

But the dragon was not strong enough, and no longer was any place found in heaven for him and his angels. 9And the great dragon was hurled down — the ancient  serpent called the devil and Satan, thedeceiver of the whole world. He was hurled to the earth, and his angels with him. 10And I heard a loud voice in heaven, saying: “Now have come the salvation and the power and the kingdom of our God, and the authority of His Christ. For the accuser of our brothers has been thrown down, he who accuses them day and night before our God.…Rev 12:9