IGNORED

Why does God let the Antichrist conquer the world?

spiderman1917

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  344
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,393
  • Content Per Day:  2.70
  • Days Won:  1

5 minutes ago, MissTury said:

Is that how we answer questions of doctrine, by what makes sense to us? If that is so, then what do you do with the idea, that His bride has already been beat up for 20 centuries, without Him coming for her? 

I associate 'sense' with intelligence, logic, understanding and interpretation of context. Golly gee whiz, they even invented fancy fifty cent words for it like 'hermeneutics' and 'eschatology'.

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  57
  • Topic Count:  1,546
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  10,320
  • Content Per Day:  1.42
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  11/05/1951

3 minutes ago, Dennis1209 said:

I associate 'sense' with intelligence, logic, understanding and interpretation of context. Golly gee whiz, they even invented fancy fifty cent words for it like 'hermeneutics' and 'eschatology'.

. . . and then there is the odd concept, of just believing what God has said, regardless of fancy words. The fancy word for that, is revelation, and that trumps sense, logic, and intelligence. Faith is simple, not complicated.

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  57
  • Topic Count:  1,546
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  10,320
  • Content Per Day:  1.42
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  11/05/1951

47 minutes ago, HAZARD said:

Whilst I respect your opinions and your own personal understanding of Scripture, I totally disagree with all of it. and there is no elitist attitude in any of my posts. Remarks like this,  ("As per the usual elitist attitude,")   is bordering on personal attacks which you need to reign in.

That was said is a response to Diaste. Diaste, if you see this, I have to agree here, there is no need to assign attitudes to people, debate the topic, not the person, or risk losing your privilege to post in  this topic, or future other ones if you continue this behavior.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  825
  • Content Per Day:  0.13
  • Days Won:  0

23 hours ago, HAZARD said:

Were not talking about unsaved people living now, were talking about the people who will be left alive after the antichrists rule.

These people, who wont be killed by the antichrist or be sent to Hell by God, so the Antichrist cannot possibly rule the whole world or these people would not be left of all the nations; (Zech. 14:16-21). 

We're still talking about choice. Only the elect are protected through it all. The Antichrist does have power over all nations but faith is always tested. Those that believe make a choice. All nations will be against them, but all nations are giving a choice and fail in the end.

All nations will come against Israel but all are given a choice beforehand.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  320
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  6,829
  • Content Per Day:  0.85

40 minutes ago, 7thseal said:

We're still talking about choice. Only the elect are protected through it all. The Antichrist does have power over all nations but faith is always tested. Those that believe make a choice. All nations will be against them, but all nations are giving a choice and fail in the end.

All nations will come against Israel but all are given a choice beforehand.

Yes, the elect will be raptured and thereby protected from the tribulation.

All nations will not come against Israel at all, America being one. Certain countries WILL ESCAPE the Antichrists rule (Dan. 11:40-44).

Certain countries will make war on him at the very time he is supposed to be ruling the whole world (Read Dan. 11:40-44).

Dan. 11: 40, And at the time of the end shall the king of the south push at him: and the king of the north shall come against him like a whirlwind, with chariots, and with horsemen, and with many ships; and he shall enter into the countries, and shall overflow and pass over.

V.  41, He shall enter also into the glorious land, and many countries shall be overthrown: but these shall escape out of his hand, even Edom, and Moab, and the chief of the children of Ammon.

V. 42, He shall stretch forth his hand also upon the countries: and the land of Egypt shall not escape.

V. 43, But he shall have power over the treasures of gold and of silver, and over all the precious things of Egypt: and the Libyans and the Ethiopians shall be at his steps.

v. 44, But tidings out of the east and out of the north shall trouble him: therefore he shall go forth with great fury to destroy, and utterly to make away many.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  1,957
  • Content Per Day:  0.57

Here is why the Lord will allow Satan's anti-christ [2 Thessalonians 2:3-12]

23 hours ago, HAZARD said:

All nations will not come against Israel at all, America being one. Certain countries WILL ESCAPE the Antichrists rule (Dan. 11:40-44).

All nations against Israel.

Zechariah 12:2 Behold, I will make Jerusalem a cup of trembling unto all the people round about, when they shall be in the siege both against Judah and against Jerusalem. 3And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people: all that burden themselves with it shall be cut in pieces, though all the people of the earth be gathered together against it.

16 minutes ago, 7thseal said:

All nations against Israel.

Zechariah 12:2 Behold, I will make Jerusalem a cup of trembling unto all the people round about, when they shall be in the siege both against Judah and against Jerusalem. 3And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people: all that burden themselves with it shall be cut in pieces, though all the people of the earth be gathered together against it.

All the people of the known world at the time this prophecy was given.

They knew nothing about Australia, Japan, The Americas, Indonesia, New Zealand, Tasmania, etc.

The word  "ALL," in Rev. 13 is simply part of a figure of speech called a "synecdoche" in which a part is used for a whole and a whole for a part. It is frequently used in Scripture as in these examples.

"I, even I do bring a flood of waters upon the earth, to destroy "ALL," flesh, wherein is the breath of life, from under heaven; and everything that is in the earth shall die" Gen. 6 : 17.

If we took this literally as men do in Rev. 13, we would have Noah and his family and all the animals in the ark dead, for they were also under heaven and in the earth and yet did not die.

Another example of many; "And the utterly destroyed ALL that was in the city, both men and women," referring to the people in Jericho when the wall fell, but the "all" here must be understood in a limited sense, for Rahab and her people were spared (Josh 6:21-25).

"David and ALL the house of Israel played before the Lord" and "brought up the ark" 2 Sam. 6:5, 15, yet not all Israel did this for many did not know how to play instruments and many were too young and still many were not even gathered at that one place.

It is spoken of Nebuchadnezzar that God made him ruler over ALL men, but ancient Babylon ruled only over part of the Earth (Dan. 2:37, 38; 4:1, 11, 12, 20). He never reigned over Greece, Rome, and many other lands at that time. In Dan. 2:39 Greece is spoken of as ruling "over ALL the Earth" but Greece never reigned over Italy, Spain, and many other countries at that time. In Dan. 7:23, Rome is spoken as ruling over THE WHOLE EARTH, but we all know that did not include many tribes and nations on the Earth, so all in these passages simply means ALL THE PEOPLE IN PART OF THE EARTH RULED BY THESE KINGDOMS.

In Matt. 3:5, 6 we read, "Then went out to him Jerusalem, and ALL JUDEA, AND ALL THE REGION ROUND THE JORDAN,  and were baptized of him in Jordan, confessing their sins," but we know that the Pharisees, the Sadducees, and many in all these parts were not baptized of John.  Many women, children, the sick, and others of all classes never even saw John, much less were they baptized by him in Jordan It simply means a great many from these parts were baptized by John.

There are many other examples such as these few which I can give from the bible.

2 minutes ago, HAZARD said:

All the people of the known world at the time this prophecy was given.

They knew nothing about Australia, Japan, The Americas, Indonesia, New Zealand, Tasmania, etc.

So you're either challenging what they knew or what what God told them.... which prophets always stand with what God told them.

14 minutes ago, 7thseal said:

So you're either challenging what they knew or what what God told them.... which prophets always stand with what God told them.

No, I'm not challenging what they knew or what God told them.

Did you even read this and check the Scriptures?

The word  "ALL," in Rev. 13 is simply part of a figure of speech called a "synecdoche" in which a part is used for a whole and a whole for a part. It is frequently used in Scripture as in these examples.

"I, even I do bring a flood of waters upon the earth, to destroy "ALL," flesh, wherein is the breath of life, from under heaven; and everything that is in the earth shall die" Gen. 6 : 17.

If we took this literally as men do in Rev. 13, we would have Noah and his family and all the animals in the ark dead, for they were also under heaven and in the earth and yet THEY DID NOT DIE. 

God said He would destroy ALL FLESH WHEREIN IS THE BREATH OF LIFE FROM UNDER HEAVEN, and EVERYTHING IN THE EARTH.

I could say to you, are you challenging God when He said he would destroy everything that had breath of life from under Heaven and EVERYTHING IN THE EARTH, and yet He did not destroy all the animals and all the birds or all the fish. He also did not destroy Noah and his wife, his sons and their wives? 8 people who had breath of life, lived under heaven and in the Earth.

God does expect us to use our God given common sense when reading His Word.

Another example of many; "And the utterly destroyed ALL that was in the city, both men and women," referring to the people in Jericho when the wall fell, but the "all" here must be understood in a limited sense, for Rahab and her people were spared (Josh 6:21-25).

"David and ALL the house of Israel played before the Lord" and "brought up the ark" 2 Sam. 6:5, 15, yet not all Israel did this for many did not know how to play instruments and many were too young and still many were not even gathered at that one place.

It is spoken of Nebuchadnezzar that God made him ruler over ALL men, but ancient Babylon ruled only over part of the Earth (Dan. 2:37, 38; 4:1, 11, 12, 20). He never reigned over Greece, Rome, and many other lands at that time. In Dan. 2:39 Greece is spoken of as ruling "over ALL the Earth" but Greece never reigned over Italy, Spain, and many other countries at that time. In Dan. 7:23, Rome is spoken as ruling over THE WHOLE EARTH, but we all know that did not include many tribes and nations on the Earth, so all in these passages simply means ALL THE PEOPLE IN PART OF THE EARTH RULED BY THESE KINGDOMS.

In Matt. 3:5, 6 we read, "Then went out to him Jerusalem, and ALL JUDEA, AND ALL THE REGION ROUND THE JORDAN,  and were baptized of him in Jordan, confessing their sins," but we know that the Pharisees, the Sadducees, and many in all these parts were not baptized of John.  Many women, children, the sick, and others of all classes never even saw John, much less were they baptized by him in Jordan It simply means a great many from these parts were baptized by John.

There are many other examples such as these few which I can give from the bible.