IGNORED

Why does God let the Antichrist conquer the world?

spiderman1917

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  825
  • Content Per Day:  0.13
  • Days Won:  0

5 minutes ago, HAZARD said:

"I, even I do bring a flood of waters upon the earth, to destroy "ALL," flesh, wherein is the breath of life, from under heaven; and everything that is in the earth shall die" Gen. 6 : 17.

Where was Noah and his family? What did God instruct them to do? They were in the ark. Everything upon the earth below them that breathed died. But God restores as always.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  1,957
  • Content Per Day:  0.56

To the OP

Satan's beast in the human little horn of Daniel's visions will never conquer and rule the whole world

Satan's first beast of Revelation is another fallen angel like Satan who is Abaddon/Apollyon

This angelic prince of the abyss rules over 7 human kingdoms and related human king positions for Satan

All of the these kingdoms are based in the Middle East .... 5 have fallen [are historical] and 2 are still pending, one after the other

This beast is currently in the abyss and cannot interact with human kingdoms, but he is soon to be released to rule over his next assigned kingdoms, the 6th and the 7th [Revelation 9:1; 9:11; 11:7; 13:1-4; 17:8-18]

He will rule through the human little horn of Daniel's visions [Daniel 7:7-25; 8:9-35; 11:36-45]

This king of the northern Middle East will rule his 6th smaller kingdom and then expanded it into his 7th larger kingdom in the same region with 10 other human kings

He will fully possess the human little horn during the coming tribulation and become the 8th king himself ruling over His 7th and final kingdom [Micah 5:5-6; 2 Thessalonians 2:3-8; Revelation 13:1-4; 17:8-18]

He will cause great damage to other opposing nations outside of the Middle East, but will never rule the whole world [Daniel 11:44; Revelation 17:16-18]

And he will invade and occupy Israel, Jerusalem and the temple mount, but he will come to his ending at the hands of the Lord [Jeremiah 30; Ezekiel 38; 39; Daniel 11:36-45; 12:7; Joel 2; 3; Micah 5; Zechariah 12; 13; 14; Matthew 24; Luke 21:20-36; Revelation 11:2; 12; 19:11-21]

The Middle East is currently inhabited by the divides of the adherents of Islam and the current upheaval there will produce the setting for the end time events during the coming tribulation of the Lord's wrath and judgment upon an unbelieving world

The beast in the human little horn will arise in the vortex of Turkey, Syria, Iraq, and Iran, and he will unite adherents of Islam to form his greater Middle Eastern kingdom [Turkey, Lebanon, Syria, Iraq, Iran, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Egypt, Jordan, Saudi Arabia]

He will form this kingdom by making alliances and by over throwing opposing governments

https://www.google.com/maps/@31.648543,59.8563851,3.17z

What the Lord will do is use Satan and his followers to punish the world for refusing to believe the truth about Him [2 Thessalonians 2:3-12; Revelation 8:6-12; 12:12; 13; 14:8; 17:16-18; 18]

..... so He will give them the devil instead

Then He will turn on the same and destroy them, and send Satan to the abyss [Revelation 14:14-20; 16:1-16; 19:11-21; 20:1-3]

Edited by Daniel 11:36

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  67
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,625
  • Content Per Day:  1.99
  • Days Won:  2

On 12/25/2016 at 1:34 PM, Omegaman 3.0 said:

That was said is a response to Diaste. Diaste, if you see this, I have to agree here, there is no need to assign attitudes to people, debate the topic, not the person, or risk losing your privilege to post in  this topic, or future other ones if you continue this behavior.

Omegaman,

Perhaps I wasn't clear. I wasn't referring to a particular person as an elitist. I condemn the entire PreTrib epistemology as elitist and have said so in this forum, though not in this topic, several times. My comments are an attack on a position both ripe and deserving. PreTrib is clearly of the mind that ' all animals are equal, but pigs are more equal' while equally troubling is the biblically untenable nature of this ideology.  When any group demands special privilege while some members of that group are shut out, and the facts do not support such special privilege, such ideology is elitist and it's adherents fancy themselves specially privileged.

I challenged Hazard on several positional points, which I suspect is the real issue, and no answer was forthcoming, just a steady regurgitating of PreTrib rhetoric. If that's the deepest understanding and conviction extant, maybe I'm preforming an important and necessary public service. A promise to limit my ability to post will not curtail "this behavior".  Look back at my posts. I take a consistent hard line against PreTrib and avoid ad homs. If you conclude it's inappropriate over the entire body of work then you'll have to do what you believe is correct.

Daniel

All the people of the known world at the time this prophecy was given.

They knew nothing about Australia, Japan, The Americas, Indonesia, New Zealand, Tasmania, etc.

According to world population at the time these places may not have existed. But that's not the real point here. If it's a prophecy it only holds meaning for the time/space moment of fulfillment.  For example, if a prophecy is given in 434 BC and it's not fulfilled until 1701 AD then, the conditions of the prophecy must exist in 1701. The people and/or events of the prophecy could never exist in 434 BC and yet must exist for the accurate fulfillment of the prophetic vision. Hence the prophecy always speaks of the time of fulfillment and is meaningless in effect to everyone and all times before 1701 AD and expected fulfillment.

The word  "ALL," in Rev. 13 is simply part of a figure of speech called a "synecdoche" in which a part is used for a whole and a whole for a part. It is frequently used in Scripture as in these examples.

Allow me to define 'synecdoche' 

synecdoche, [si-nek-duh-kee] 

noun, Rhetoric.

1. a figure of speech in which a part is used for the whole or the whole for a part, the special for the general or the general for the special, as in ten sail for ten ships or a Croesus for a rich man.

"All" cannot be a synecdoche as the word is not a figure of speech used as a metaphor, to which synecdoche is closely related. A good example would be 'head count' when the true intent is the number of people present, or 'wheels' referring to a whole car, or in the reverse; water, when referring to a lake or oceans. "All" is not in this class in this case as it would have to be used to refer to a whole, when it is already a whole, or a part of a whole which is hard to see.  The big mistake here is ignoring the rest of the text; "all kindreds, and tongues, and nations." "All" is an adjective used to describe kindreds, nations and tongues, not a rhetorical device.

For example, in Rev 13:7-10 "all" is used twice. Definition follows:

Strong's Concordance

pas: all, every

Original Word: πᾶς, πᾶσα, πᾶν
Part of Speech: Adjective
Transliteration: pas
Short Definition: all, the whole, every kind of
Definition: all, the whole, every kind of.

HELPS Word-studies

3956 pás – each, every; each "part(s) of a totality"

Clearly the meaning here is each individual part of the set in view, meaning every individual of earth in this context.

"I, even I do bring a flood of waters upon the earth, to destroy "ALL," flesh, wherein is the breath of life, from under heaven; and everything that is in the earth shall die" Gen. 6 : 17.

If we took this literally as men do in Rev. 13, we would have Noah and his family and all the animals in the ark dead, for they were also under heaven and in the earth and yet did not die. 

This idea misses the point of God's true nature. God does not destroy the righteous. The above verses refers to the destruction of ALL unrighteous flesh. A perfect fulfillment of God's word through accurate understanding of His nature and intent.

Another example of many; "And the utterly destroyed ALL that was in the city, both men and women," referring to the people in Jericho when the wall fell, but the "all" here must be understood in a limited sense, for Rahab and her people were spared (Josh 6:21-25).

Again this is referring to the saving of the righteous and the death of the unrighteous.  Rahab was spared as part of the righteous whom God always saves and never destroys.

"David and ALL the house of Israel played before the Lord" and "brought up the ark" 2 Sam. 6:5, 15, yet not all Israel did this for many did not know how to play instruments and many were too young and still many were not even gathered at that one place.

Impossible to know, many were not even gathered at that one place , as the actual evidence suggests "all the house of Israel" brought up the ark. The problem is with the interpretation here. The original wording says 'a house' where the English suggests "the whole country".  I would understand this as the 'spiritual house of Israel" or the group of true believers in God. This would allow for the accuracy of the term 'all' in this context as not everyone in Israel, is of Israel.

It is spoken of Nebuchadnezzar that God made him ruler over ALL men, but ancient Babylon ruled only over part of the Earth (Dan. 2:37, 38; 4:1, 11, 12, 20). He never reigned over Greece, Rome, and many other lands at that time. In Dan. 2:39 Greece is spoken of as ruling "over ALL the Earth" but Greece never reigned over Italy, Spain, and many other countries at that time. In Dan. 7:23, Rome is spoken as ruling over THE WHOLE EARTH, but we all know that did not include many tribes and nations on the Earth, so all in these passages simply means ALL THE PEOPLE IN PART OF THE EARTH RULED BY THESE KINGDOMS. 

This is inaccurate as well. From the histories it's unknown if the rest of the kings of the earth paid tribute to Nebuchadnezzar, or not. Evidence suggests they did. In this way then the Babylonian King would have been the top dog, in effect having influence over every other kingdom even if there were no boots on the ground(true synecdoche meaning 'army').

In Matt. 3:5, 6 we read, "Then went out to him Jerusalem, and ALL JUDEA, AND ALL THE REGION ROUND THE JORDAN,  and were baptized of him in Jordan, confessing their sins," but we know that the Pharisees, the Sadducees, and many in all these parts were not baptized of John.  Many women, children, the sick, and others of all classes never even saw John, much less were they baptized by him in Jordan It simply means a great many from these parts were baptized by John.

This I agree with in part. Not all were baptized, but the text does not say all were baptized. The text says all in the mentioned regions came to see John. Now, if John remained in place for a day then I would say its impossible that 'all' would be accurate. But if John were there for months perhaps,  then everyone in the regions could have made it to the Jordan.

There are many other examples such as these few which I can give from the bible.

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  20

Why does YHWH .......

say in HIS WORD

those who were not immersed in Y'SHUA "thwarted YHWH'S plan for their lives" ? (those who rejected Y'SHUA)

and those who believed in Y'SHUA MESSIAH had been immersed ?  (Y'SHUA'S disciples/ ecclesia/ born again ones/ set apart ones)

• 4 weeks later...

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,239
  • Content Per Day:  0.86
  • Days Won:  6

On 12/19/2016 at 11:24 PM, spiderman1917 said:

Daniel 7:25
He will speak against the Most High and oppress his holy people and try to change the set times and the laws. The holy people will be delivered into his hands for a time, times and half a time.

Who delivers the Holy people into his hand but God himself? How could the Antichrist overpower God's people and reign over earth without God wanting him to.  Could anyone conquer and rule earth without God's help?

Could you imagine how lovable and talented someone would have to be to rule over all nations?  No one has ever come close.  Where could such gifts and talent come from?  Of course you will say the Devil, but could the Devil create such a person so lovable that the whole world (save for the elect) will worship him.  I think God gives the Antichrist his Destiny and the gifts to achieve world domination.  God has a purpose for everything under the sun, and He has a purpose for the Antichrist as well, don't you think?  

God clearly wills that the Antichrist reigns, no?  Why does God will this?

I do not believe his reign is WORLDwide, just regional.  Think Middle East regional. And basically ruling over 10 other Muslim nations. 

• Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  867
  • Topics Per Day:  0.24
  • Content Count:  7,331
  • Content Per Day:  2.00
  • Days Won:  31
  • Birthday:  04/28/1964

On 25/12/2016 at 2:39 PM, Dennis1209 said:

Just a little comment pertaining to the 'timing' of the rapture.

I don't think many would disagree that the tribulation will be the worst time in human history, and ever will be. Tribulation is tribulation, so there will be tribulation in the first three and one half years of the seven year tribulation. The last three and one half years is the "great tribulation". That's the time of unimaginable horror, pain, judgement and wrath.

The Bible states we are not appointed unto wrath, my studies suggest and I firmly believe the wrath here spoken of is the seven year tribulation. The church (true Christians) are called the 'bride of Christ' in the Bible, any disagreement there?

If that's the case then... Would it make sense for Christ to allow His bride to get all beat up and abused before He came for her?

No, the wrath is God's judgement which comes AFTER the Tribulation. God does not punish the righteous, he only punishes the wicked.

The Tribulation is a time of great sorrow for Christians. God does not persecute Christians but Satan does.

Christians will not escape the persecution of the AntiChrist (although we may be given some sort of protection we will still have to endure it).

Christians WILL escape the wrath of God. We will be raptured so as not to be caught in the crossfire when God carries out judgement upon the wicked!

Historically God has always protected the righteous from his OWN wrath, but he rarely protects the righteous from the wrath of evil.

God did not rescue Christians from Nero when they were thrown to the lions (there was no rapture to save them).

God did not rescue Christians who were murdered in two World Wars. Christians were killed the same as everybody else. (There was no rapture lifting Christians to safety out of the battlefields).

But when God carries out his own punishments against the wicked then he rescues the righteous first.

Noah was given an ark to escape the Flood - Lot was given safe passage out of Sodom before God destroyed the city.

The Tribulation is an act of evil carried out against the righteous - Christians will have to endure it. There is no rapture to escape this.

As the Tribulation finishes Jesus returns to destroy the Antichrist and punish the wicked. Christians will be raptured to safety so that we avoid the punishment.

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,990
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,688
  • Content Per Day:  11.83
  • Days Won:  226

The wrath of God comes to earth after the rapture of the Church. All those who are not believers with suffer God's wrath in the seven year tribulation. Many unbelievers will come to Christ during the seven year tribulation. Most of them will die as martyrs.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  977
  • Content Per Day:  0.21

In answer to the original question; why does God allow Antichrist to rule the world?   Read through revelation 13 and you will understand he rules through deception, not force of arms, even to the point when people will clamor for his favors. People are deceived because they have no love for truth. Not just truth as a factual arrangement, but Truth as a principle in the life.

Most who contribute to Christian forums are already deceived...looking to the future for someone to enter the political arena with guns blazing and aimed at all things Christian...deceived already. They do not recognize that the Antichrist is already here...has already gathered a large portion of the worlds population into his arms, and it is only a matter of a short time before this portion will become a majority and will call upon this power to rule over them. Every President since Reagan has welcomed and praised this power, and even Trump, despite some initial stand-offishness, has softened his stance and praised him.

Very few in this very forum recognize him, despite claiming a sound understanding of prophecy. Like most, deceived.

19 hours ago, Spock said:

I do not believe his reign is WORLDwide, just regional.  Think Middle East regional. And basically ruling over 10 other Muslim nations. 

It's simple. God allows the beast to rule to purify the church. In other words, the time of great tribulation is the fiery testing. The Antichrist brings this horror on the church to accomplish God's purpose.