IGNORED

Why does God let the Antichrist conquer the world?

spiderman1917

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  22
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  295
  • Content Per Day:  0.12
  • Days Won:  0

On 20/12/2016 at 4:24 AM, spiderman1917 said:

Daniel 7:25
He will speak against the Most High and oppress his holy people and try to change the set times and the laws. The holy people will be delivered into his hands for a time, times and half a time.

Who delivers the Holy people into his hand but God himself? How could the Antichrist overpower God's people and reign over earth without God wanting him to.  Could anyone conquer and rule earth without God's help?

Could you imagine how lovable and talented someone would have to be to rule over all nations?  No one has ever come close.  Where could such gifts and talent come from?  Of course you will say the Devil, but could the Devil create such a person so lovable that the whole world (save for the elect) will worship him.  I think God gives the Antichrist his Destiny and the gifts to achieve world domination.  God has a purpose for everything under the sun, and He has a purpose for the Antichrist as well, don't you think?  

God clearly wills that the Antichrist reigns, no?  Why does God will this?

Actually Hitler was 'lovable' for many people and nation. Especially, before he came to power he was very popular. Offering solution for people's problem. Once he was jailed but was released on public demand.

I think anthichrist will be popular too in a way like Hitler was and appears as 'saviour' of the world and for many nation in a disaster which will probably take place in a financial crisis and a war where he protects -I think- Europe. People will see his power and recovery from a fatal injury and be amazed by his power. They will follow him not because he is lovable and nice and good but because he is powerful and strong.

Why is God allowing these things happen? Good question and it's hard to answer. Why did He allow Hitler to come to power? I think many of us are thinking about these things as it affects only this world and nothing happen in the sky above. God is just sitting in his throne watching us to be killed. We don't know what is happening up there but I believe this world is just a shadow of spiritual realm and things happen here because things happen there.

Edited by Zoltan777

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  41,072
  • Content Per Day:  7.97
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

I think therefore I am :24:~  I think Scripture of The I AM that I AM! As this produces the everlasting within me that cannot be thrown down... The overall message of Scripture is simple God 'IS' and the fruit of godlessness is empty and without resource - it is for the mathematicians 'the empty set' ... God has allowed the prince of lies to manipulate this creation due to God's perfect ways -> He gave it to Adam and Adam gave it to the prince of lies! It is for all men to see the result- bells, whistles, alarms sound: this isn't working the result is devastation and that culmination of fact boils down to seven years where God gives satan totality for the uninhibited reign of his own idolatry upon his possessed earth. Of all the theological systems of eschatology the pre-trib view best fits with scholarship as 'imminence of' and 'hope therein'... these two simple issues of Scripture are satisfied only with this view! So then the real question is why shouldn't God let him have his own ruin to be seen by the whole world? As God knows so we will know and this is the furtherance of this Scriptural directive by which in the end all men will know and bow their knee (!)
Helloexclamation emote coon lean left 245.pngJesus said 'I AM' the way, truth and life.... so the culmination of this truth is to show why...  Love, Steven
          :shofar:

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  67
  • Content Count:  6,626
  • Content Per Day:  1.99
  • Days Won:  2

God allows the beast to rise and battle with the saints for purification of the church. There maybe some secondary reasons but this is the most critical. None of us can be in the presence of God if we have spot or blemishes. Jude, Rev 1-3 and many other scripture speak to these 'spots and blemishes'.  Peter says, "...if the righteous are barely saved...". Barely? This means we are all on the edge of salvation and destruction. A sobering thought.

The beast is coming for us under God's permission and for the profound purpose to make us worthy of the kingdom and eternal life. We should be grateful.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,957
  • Content Per Day:  0.56
  • Days Won:  0

Not true Diaste .... the Lord's salvation is a give, no one can earn it

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  67
  • Content Count:  6,626
  • Content Per Day:  1.99
  • Days Won:  2

58 minutes ago, Daniel 11:36 said:

Not true Diaste .... the Lord's salvation is a give, no one can earn it

Truth. But one can be saved yet behave sinfully. The NT records as much. The fire of testing sent by God in the person of the beast is not so we have to earn salvation, it's to turn us from looking inward to looking upward. We are a willful, conceited group that needs to repent of this worldly behavior and turn our hearts to the Father. That's why the beast comes first.

On 7/26/2017 at 7:01 AM, Reinitin said:

He isnt going to be good in anyway. People will be calling evil good and good evil. He will tell them his evil intentions and people will say YES that is good.

I think the  world is already like that.It will increase in wickedness but will "appear" peaceful..

We are in the birth pangs as we speak.

Isaiah 5:20Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil; Who substitute darkness for light and light for darkness; Who substitute bitter for sweet and sweet for bitter! 21Woe to those who are wise in their own eyes And clever in their own sight!…

2 Timothy 3 is what time it is . 

Woe to the wicked! 

Blessings :) 

Edited by Guest