• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  8
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  03/20/1970

Ok first I said that we MAY not even be aware,since no where does it say an international treaty will be signed or any other event that will signify the onset of the final "week". Also I did not say it would be shortened to 3 and 1/2 years but that the final half would be shotened just as Christ said "for the Elect's sake,those days will be shortened." All that I really implied was that since Noah was in the ark for the one year period that maybe the final wrath judgements would be shortened to that time frame. My own personal opinion is that the total length will be about 5 years since 5 is the number of Biblical number for "Grace" and i've always been fascinated as why David picked up those 5 smooth stones and what they represented. Of course he only needed one to kill Goliath. Also there were only 2 churches in Revelation that had no fault/sin and 5 that did. I could probably dig up some other examples but don't have any other specific scriptures to back up these theories. Maybe something else will come to me later as it often the case...go figure.  Anyway sorry for any confusion.