• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,990
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,688
  • Content Per Day:  11.83
  • Days Won:  226

Edited:

Sorry, removed the video, it is copyrighted material, as it says on the page where the video was posted from.

However, if you want to see/hear it, look for Christmans Canon on Youtube.

The tune is  Pachelbel's Canon, to which lyrics have been adapted.

From our Terms of Service: 

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this bulletin board to post any material which is knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise violative of any law.

No Plagiarism. You must have permission to post copy righted material. When you do have permission, all due attribution is to be posted as well. (Ex. 20:15, Lev 19:11)

Please people, when you want to post videos, make sure that we are not going to be in violation of the law first. If it happens, that you have obtained permission from the copyright holder, state so explicitly when posted, and be prepared to offer proof.

Thank you!

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,990
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,688
  • Content Per Day:  11.83
  • Days Won:  226

Who deleted it? You did not give your name.Don't you think it is fair to delete all of the other videos that is copyrighted material and not just mine?

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  57
  • Topic Count:  1,546
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  10,320
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  11/05/1951

1 hour ago, missmuffet said:

Who deleted it? You did not give your name.Don't you think it is fair to delete all of the other videos that is copyrighted material and not just mine?

I deleted it, and I delete others, not just yours ( https://www.worthychristianforums.com/topic/203707-desert-song-by-hillsong/ for example) Feel free to go through them all yourself, and report the copyright violations!