Sign in to follow this  
emdie

My Mum was taken by Ambulance to Hospital

This morning my mother rang me in tears, telling me she was hemorrhaging loads of blood and how scared she was. I called an Ambulance and asked a friend (as I don't drive) to go over and collect Mum's cat and bring her here to me. Very scary stuff, as our friend said there was blood everywhere. This absolute Godsend of a friend has cleaned it all up, so a big thank you to her!

I spoke to Mum at the hospital a short while ago, and she was more interested in how her cat was coping! Turns out she had a large ulcer in her stomach, and she's going through surgery to have it sealed up. I would appreciate any and all prayers to see her through this surgery and the healing after it. Thank you so much everyone, we certainly won't forget this Christmas Day in a hurry!

I hope you are all spending a precious day with friends and family. God bless you all.

Emily xxx

4 minutes ago, emdie said:

This morning my mother rang me in tears, telling me she was hemorrhaging loads of blood and how scared she was. I called an Ambulance and asked a friend (as I don't drive) to go over and collect Mum's cat and bring her here to me. Very scary stuff, as our friend said there was blood everywhere. This absolute Godsend of a friend has cleaned it all up, so a big thank you to her!

I spoke to Mum at the hospital a short while ago, and she was more interested in how her cat was coping! Turns out she had a large ulcer in her stomach, and she's going through surgery to have it sealed up. I would appreciate any and all prayers to see her through this surgery and the healing after it. Thank you so much everyone, we certainly won't forget this Christmas Day in a hurry!

I hope you are all spending a precious day with friends and family. God bless you all.

Emily xxx

Praying for your Mom Emily ~~~

:th_praying:

Praying~!

Praying now

I've just spoken tot he nurse taking care of her, she's had a blood transfusion (thank God for those who donated to save Mum's life) and was then operated on late this afternoon, and so far she seems to be doing ok. The nurse said she's still whiter than the sheet from all the blood loss, but since the transfusion her hemoglobin has risen so that's great. I'm not absolutely sure as they won't give out many details over the phone, but they operated to cauterise the wound inside her stomach, so that it won' hemorrhage again which is good news. I'm not sure when I'll be able to see her but I'll pass on everyone's well wishes.

Thanks to everyone who prayed, as God has allowed my mother to come back to me, which I'm just so grateful for as she's not just my mother, she truly is my best friend and I'd be lost without her. I had quite a scare today but the Lord was working though the hands of His surgeon obviously. May God bless each one you, your prayers are much appreciated here.  

8 hours ago, emdie said:

Emily xxx

Praying.

what a scare for you Emily and your Mom.I am sorry to hear of this. I pray very hard for your Mom.The Lord is with her. And with you too.Keep trusting in his care. 

Sign in to follow this