d00d

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  11
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

Hi all.I have a small lroblem about one music band.Its pretty much a satanjc music without a dobut.I really enjoy their music to that point that i never listend to more beatiful song.I started to listen to them more and more less often but there is just one issue.My sister is grtting their albums on cd so ju know the problem.its on hers must buy list so it will happen sooner or later.Can i enjoy their music.For those curious band is calle ghost

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  57
  • Topic Count:  1,546
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  10,320
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  11/05/1951

What does you conscience tell you? Is it right, or wrong? It does not matter if she will get it anyway, and that you do or do not enjoy it, is also not the issue.

You need to decide, if it is evil, or not, what God would want you to do, or not. Base your dicisions that way, without trying to justify them. That is my opinion.

10 minutes ago, Omegaman 3.0 said:

What does you conscience tell you? Is it right, or wrong? It does not matter if she will get it anyway, and that you do or do not enjoy it, is also not the issue.

You need to decide, if it is evil, or not, what God would want you to do, or not. Base your dicisions that way, without trying to justify them. That is my opinion.

I will juwt tolerate it.I think you should listen to their song Bible i think it beatiful

O.K. I listened to it. It sounds pleasant enough. the lyrics, leave much to be desired, and are anything but scriptural, but, it never claims to be a worship song, etc. 

I like the song, "Hotel California" by the Eagles, and while the lyrics are interesting, they are not uplifting in any way, shape of form.

Bible, by Ghost B.C. Kind of goes beyond even that, seeming to suggest a two things, one, an account similar to the Genesis account of creation (except all messed up), and what appears to be a lament or plea for Babylon.

Babylon, in the Bible, is frequently refered to in terms of idolotry, rebellion against God, even called a whore. 

Sorry, this song is not going to make it into my greatest hits list.

Question for your, are you really interested in what people have to say on the topic? It sounds to me, more like your mind is made up, and looking for a way to justify what you think, is a poor idea, and even seemingly want to promote the song.

Now honestly, am I wrong here?

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  388
  • Content Per Day:  0.14
  • Birthday:  08/03/2003

One thing to think about, what ever enters your mind if it's from reading, something on TV or music, your mind will process and remember. That's where bad dreams come from. In our house nothing but Christian music is allowed and not even all of that. I am very careful what my ears hear because it can be a way for satan to try to control or decieve me. If you are asking the question I'd guess that the Holy Spirit is convicting you about it. Listen to your heart and let Jesus show you. What He will tell you is the truth better than anyone here can. God bless and Merry Christmas.

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  105
  • Content Per Day:  0.04

Ghost is a Swedish heavy metal band. I'm not a fan of their music. It's dark. I agree with the advice that says, follow your conscience. As a Christian this music repels me. But that's just my conscience sharing. 

Merry Christmas. 

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  44
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,370
  • Content Per Day:  0.25
  • Birthday:  07/18/1868

when in doubt- throw it out---- if you don't have complete peace you probably shouldn't be listening to it--- they may have one pretty song-- but that's not a good reason to listen- there are many pretty God honoring songs--- I hate to admit this- but I love Cyndi Laupers style- I think its really beautiful=- but I don't listen to her stuff anymore because I know its not God honoring

8 hours ago, Omegaman 3.0 said:

O.K. I listened to it. It sounds pleasant enough. the lyrics, leave much to be desired, and are anything but scriptural, but, it never claims to be a worship song, etc. 

I like the song, "Hotel California" by the Eagles, and while the lyrics are interesting, they are not uplifting in any way, shape of form.

Bible, by Ghost B.C. Kind of goes beyond even that, seeming to suggest a two things, one, an account similar to the Genesis account of creation (except all messed up), and what appears to be a lament or plea for Babylon.

Babylon, in the Bible, is frequently refered to in terms of idolotry, rebellion against God, even called a whore. 

Sorry, this song is not going to make it into my greatest hits list.

Question for your, are you really interested in what people have to say on the topic? It sounds to me, more like your mind is made up, and looking for a way to justify what you think, is a poor idea, and even seemingly want to promote the song.

Now honestly, am I wrong here?

Thank for responde i guess i will stick to mettalica and muse.When i tryed to sleep yesterday i couldnt get my mind two vetses from their song "this the last time i abandon you,this the last time i forget you" so i realized their music is not very good for me

1 hour ago, woundeddog said:

when in doubt- throw it out---- if you don't have complete peace you probably shouldn't be listening to it--- they may have one pretty song-- but that's not a good reason to listen- there are many pretty God honoring songs--- I hate to admit this- but I love Cyndi Laupers style- I think its really beautiful=- but I don't listen to her stuff anymore because I know its not God honoring

Well thanks will try to forgwet about them.Atleast mettalica made new album so it willbe easier to forget

I am not trying to judge you or anything like that, or even suggest what you should do really,but you asked for an opinion, and I just wanted to give you things to think about, and you have been, it seems!