Israel will share 'evidence' of Obama-UN collusion with Trump, ambassador says

• Group:  Bots
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  39,879
  • Topics Per Day:  6.47
  • Content Count:  44,287
  • Content Per Day:  7.18
  • Days Won:  2

(Worthy News) - Israel's ambassador the United States says his country will share evidence with President-elect Donald Trump that the Obama administration was behind a United Nations Security Council resolution that condemned Israel's settlements in Palestinian territory, though the ambassador did not offer the evidence when pressed in a CNN interview.

"We will present this evidence to the new administration through the appropriate channels, and if they want to share it with the American people they are welcome to do it," Israel's ambassador, Ron Dermer, told CNN on Monday. [ Source ]

View the full article

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  91
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2,216
  • Content Per Day:  0.80
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  04/02/1958

I don't think this will change much. Just another cup of gasoline on the funeral pyre of bipartisanship.

I'm not a banner carrier for the left or a flag waver for the right, but I do know that we really need to deescalate the tensions that that have been building up over the decades or we won't have a nation, we'll have tribes.

It's time for the adult supervision of the government to begin and I see no reason for this not to be on Trumps watch.

Leave President Obama alone just as the politicians of the "70's" left Nixon alone after he left office.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  596
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,073
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

1 hour ago, Yowm said:

This will be interesting since Samantha Powers gave reasons for the U.S. abstainsion, one of them being that we did not agree with all the points of the resolution.

We don't agree with parts of it so we abstain and let it pass??  LOL  how bumb do they think we are to believe that.....   are they so stupid that they really think that was a good thing?

My question is can we do anything to Obama over it.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.76
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.95
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

3 hours ago, Churchmouse said:

I don't think this will change much. Just another cup of gasoline on the funeral pyre of bipartisanship.

I'm not a banner carrier for the left or a flag waver for the right, but I do know that we really need to deescalate the tensions that that have been building up over the decades or we won't have a nation, we'll have tribes.

It's time for the adult supervision of the government to begin and I see no reason for this not to be on Trumps watch.

Leave President Obama alone just as the politicians of the "70's" left Nixon alone after he left office.

I disagree.

That resolution is a world game-changer, and it isn't pretty.

• Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.88
  • Content Count:  43,795
  • Content Per Day:  6.21
  • Days Won:  58

3 hours ago, Churchmouse said:

Obama has said he wont leave trump alone. Given that he intends to continue acting against trump, should anyone leave obama alone?

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  596
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,073
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

2 hours ago, Yowm said:

Didn't Nixon voluntarily step down?

That's outside the beligerance of Obama. Obama has done wayyy more damage to this country than Nixon did.

Obama has damaged the world

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  31
  • Content Per Day:  0.01

1 hour ago, nebula said:

I disagree.

How is it a game changer?  

5 hours ago, Yowm said:

Didn't Nixon voluntarily step down?

That's outside the beligerance of Obama. Obama has done wayyy more damage to this country than Nixon did.

Your missing the point. If Trump gets bogged down with the he said, she said entanglements of President Obama's antics he will spend precious time in more arguments and rhetoric with the main stream press.  This, I think is the main reason President Obama is doing this stuff and will continue to try more to derail Mr. Trumps first 100 days. . He needs to hit the ground running and leave President Obama where he left America. On the back burner.

4 hours ago, nebula said:

I disagree.

I'm not talking about the resolution. We can go back and refund the UN and take every penny of foreign aid from any and all countries that voted for it and put leverage o any state that tries to use this to sue Israel.

What I'm talking about is the evidence the Israeli government says they have that implicates President Obama.  We all know he's underhanded, so we don't have to prove that to anyone.  I'm afraid that this will be one of several  issues that may just bog down the Trump administration.

• Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.88
  • Content Count:  43,795
  • Content Per Day:  6.21
  • Days Won:  58

I would like to see this evidence. 

I do not think it will bog down trump.