• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  91
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2,216
  • Content Per Day:  0.80
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  04/02/1958

3 hours ago, ayin jade said:

Obama has said he wont leave trump alone. Given that he intends to continue acting against trump, should anyone leave obama alone?

What exactly are quote/unquote"We" are going to do with a person who is out of the picture. Pull him back in and give him the longevity he wants?  You give him what he wants and you will be hearing about him far longer that the patience level of the American public and we will be looked at by the public as just as tiresome as they once looked at him.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.76
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.95
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

3 hours ago, Jacobson said:

How is it a game changer?  

It emboldens Jihadist terrorists, for one.

It isolates Israel even more, for another.

And giving the Western Wall over to the Palestinians? Does that need an explanation?

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  31
  • Content Per Day:  0.01

1 minute ago, nebula said:

It emboldens Jihadist terrorists, for one.

It isolates Israel even more, for another.

And giving the Western Wall over to the Palestinians? Does that need an explanation?

The non-binding resolution sounds like status quo, to me.  Essentially, "We still say Israel is breaking international law by building settlements om the occupied territory, but we're not going to do anything about it."

It doesn't give the Western Wall to anyone.  It doesn't do anything. And, it doesn't say anything that hasn't already been said.

The Western Wall, on land captured in the Six Day war, was already considered by the UN to be occupied-by-Israel territory.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  388
  • Content Per Day:  0.14
  • Birthday:  08/03/2003

9 hours ago, Churchmouse said:

What exactly are quote/unquote"We" are going to do with a person who is out of the picture. Pull him back in and give him the longevity he wants?  You give him what he wants and you will be hearing about him far longer that the patience level of the American public and we will be looked at by the public as just as tiresome as they once looked at him.

Put him in prison where he belongs for treason among other things. He has intentionally destroyed America and tried to make us weak against attackers. He has promoted racism, violence against police officers, protected thugs while attacking officers doing their jobs etc. There's more than enough evidence to put him away for life. But I'm sure just like Hillary he'll walk away free.

• Group:  Diamond Member

3 hours ago, Sing40King said:

Put him in prison where he belongs for treason among other things. He has intentionally destroyed America and tried to make us weak against attackers. He has promoted racism, violence against police officers, protected thugs while attacking officers doing their jobs etc. There's more than enough evidence to put him away for life. But I'm sure just like Hillary he'll walk away free.

Dude, I feel you but that isn't going to happen any more than the Dems were going to put President Bush in prison for war crimes.  I know he's all these things and more. Who knows what he's done that hasn't seen the light of day. Heck I was in favor of having the congree raid the White house and the State Dept a month prior to President Obama leaving office, just to safeguard some of the evidence against him, but that isn't going to happen.

All I care about is the Mr. Trump hits the ground running. Bypasses the media and goes directly to the American people when he wants to do something.  The good ole boys are out and need to be left that way, at least until the public starts seeing the country turn around and the anxiety factor that put Mr. Trump in office subside. The public is sick of the tit for tat policis that have been played over and over again by both parities. Mr. trump needs to break with that and work diligently to pull the country out of this quagmire.

Of all the things that President Obama did, the worst thing he's done was the same thing President Carter did and that was dishearten the American public. The left thinks America deserves it or they wouldn't have stood around and let President Obama do it. It is that which needs to be addressed first and bring optimism back, not idealism.

These people aren't going anywhere, unless they die and they are in Gods hands, then. b We have 4 years to deal with them and I think we should use those 4 years to effectively bring a case against them, so that we can bring these inditments to bear infront of President Trumps re-election bid. The American public's memory needs to be jarred so they can remember just how bad it was after the last Democratic president ran the country.

42 minutes ago, Yowm said:

For Pete's sake, the Arabs have 650 times more land than Israel's size. Why won't the Arabs share a piece of that pie with the Palestinians?

Why this war of attrition on Israel and is not Israel a sovereign country?

http://www.science.co.il/Arab-Israeli-conflict.asp

The U.N. givith, the U.N. takith away. We should get out of this country club of nations and see how long they last when someone else hosts them and has to deal with several thousand elitists snobs that  have diplomatic immunity.

I wish the state of Israel would have happened, by their own hands as in Biblical times before the U.N. was founded. At least then they wouldn't have to keep an eye on and organization, just their neighbors. God be with you Israel!

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  31
  • Content Per Day:  0.01

1 hour ago, Yowm said:

For Pete's sake, the Arabs have 650 times more land than Israel's size. Why won't the Arabs share a piece of that pie with the Palestinians?

Why this war of attrition on Israel and is not Israel a sovereign country?

http://www.science.co.il/Arab-Israeli-conflict.asp

Israel could put most of this conflict to bed by annexing the disputed land.  As long as they keep the land in limbo, they keep the wound open.

• Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,491
  • Content Per Day:  0.55
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  02/02/1971

1 hour ago, Yowm said:

Like I said, if the Arabs want peace,

1. Quit attacking Israel on the streets and in the UN.

2. Acknowledge the lawful presence of the Jews in Israel.

3. Give some of their own land to the Palestinian Arabs.

Why put the onus always on Israel? The Arabs have to take some responsibility in this mess.

Just think, if the Arabs had not attacked Israel back in 1967, Israel would still be at it's '67 borders.

This may be true, though Israel's enemies have made no secret of their intentions to remove Israel altogether. 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  596
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,098
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

On 12/27/2016 at 10:31 PM, ayin jade said:

I would like to see this evidence. 

I do not think it will bog down trump. 

I don't think we will ever see the actual evidence for exposing both processes to gain it and people involved in getting it.   Sources within the Palestinian people would be killed if found out.