ThomasRoane

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  12
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

Is anyone else curious about what kind dominoes may begin to fall as a result of this cowardly act by the Obama administration against Israel?

• With the latest UN resolution we may be able to see the prophecies of Ezekiel come into play (and some of Daniel's).  I could see Russia, Turkey, Syria, and Iran all mobilizing to enforce the resolution and only God is able to intervene.  Especially if this were to happen before Jan 20th.  
  • The only way to appease Israel and make them revert to 1967 boundaries would be to let them rebuild the temple.  So the false prophet and antichrist would both be on the scene very soon.  

I'd be very reluctant to forecast specifics.  God has His own way of doing things and His own timing.  I will definitely be keeping a watchful eye on events in Israel. 

Edited by ThomasRoane

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  1,957
  • Content Per Day:  0.57

Something to watch for sure .... this is still true [Genesis 12:1-3] .... and this is coming just ahead of us [Micah 5]

The strange and unforeseen election of Trump in the USA many be the Lord's doing in order to give more time ..... or maybe not

I believe that Trump will work to reverse the downhill slide against Israel that has been a part of Obama's adventure

And there will have to be some more development in the Middle East before the Lord is ready to pull the trigger

When He does this world is going to reel in His unprecedented judgment

When it is over, only His nation Israel will be left standing

The world does not know who really owns this planet much less who owns the land of Israel, even Israel does not yet recognize Jesus Christ as the nation's Messiah and King .... but a remnant part will turn during the coming tribulation

Today's nations and even the most of professing Church are totally ignorant of the Lord's more sure word of prophecy

Edited by Daniel 11:36

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,989
  • Topics Per Day:  0.49
  • Content Count:  48,687
  • Content Per Day:  11.89
  • Days Won:  226

24 minutes ago, ThomasRoane said:

Is anyone else curious about what kind dominoes may begin to fall as a result of this cowardly act by the Obama administration against Israel?

• With the latest UN resolution we may be able to see the prophecies of Ezekiel come into play (and some of Daniel's).  I could see Russia, Turkey, Syria, and Iran all mobilizing to enforce the resolution and only God is able to intervene.  Especially if this were to happen before Jan 20th.  
  • The only way to appease Israel and make them revert to 1967 boundaries would be to let them rebuild the temple.  So the false prophet and antichrist would both be on the scene very soon.  

I'd be very reluctant to forecast specifics.  God has His own way of doing things and His own timing.  I will definitely be keeping a watchful eye on events in Israel. 

Yes, I am watching it :)

Psalm 83?

Psalms 83 and Ezekiel 38; 39 ..... the Muslim states round about Israel and those further to the north parts of the Middle East

A number of things will have to be set up before, but once started it will not take long for the consummation at Armageddon

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  12
  • Content Per Day:  0.00

4 minutes ago, missmuffet said:

Yes, I am watching it :)

Psalm 83?

Good one!

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,989
  • Topics Per Day:  0.49
  • Content Count:  48,687
  • Content Per Day:  11.89
  • Days Won:  226

15 minutes ago, Daniel 11:36 said:

Psalms 83 and Ezekiel 38; 39 ..... the Muslim states round about Israel and those further to the north parts of the Middle East

A number of things will have to be set up before, but once started it will not take long for the consummation at Armageddon

I think it may be a different scenario than Ezekiel 38-39 but I might be wrong.

The is a teaching that the Middle Eastern Muslims will be destroyed before the coming tribulation .... to destroy 400 million Muslims is highly unlikely prior to the coming tribulation period .... the idea is highly speculative, not a part of the scope of the visions of the prophets, and suggested by Bill Salus and David Reagan

Psalms 83 is specifically related to the adjoining Muslim states that directly surround Israel, Ezekiel 38 lists the Muslim states further away who will join against Israel at the battle of Armageddon at the end of the tribulation

It is this battle that will destroy 5/6 of the Middle Eastern Muslims who will follow Satan's beast in the human little horn of Daniel's visions [Ezekiel 39; Revelation 14:14-20; 19:11-21]

This will be the Lord's doing at the time

Edited by Daniel 11:36

• Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  134
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  8,142
  • Content Per Day:  2.37
  • Days Won:  20

1 hour ago, ThomasRoane said:

As Donald Trump has already indicated, this UN resolution will be rendered null and void after he takes office.  In any event, the UN is a paper tiger, and if several countries withdraw their financial support of this useless organization, it may even cease to exist. As Krauthammer has suggested, their building could be converted into condos!

In the meantime, Israel is disregarding all these attacks and proceeding with its plans for Jerusalem and other disputed areas. Once the American embassy is established in Jerusalem, things will start looking different.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,763
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  28

2 hours ago, ThomasRoane said:

http://www.haaretz.com/israel-news/1.761317

Israel Fears American, French Initiative in Paris Conference Before Obama Leaves Office

Could there be war before Jan. 20?

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  265
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,128
  • Content Per Day:  3.50
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

2 hours ago, ThomasRoane said:

Hi ThomasRoane,

Pleased to meet you & see you jumping right in with this interesting & thought provoking topic. I agree that the war as per Ezekiel (38 & 39) is definitely on the horizon, especially with Russia`s big paw smack firmly there in Syria. However......

.....The first cab off the rank is the Body of Christ & that has yet to come to the unity of Faith, by the Holy Spirit. We are nearly there as the Holy Spirit is just confirming the last great truth - the eternal purposes. And when that happens & God the Father sends Jesus, (Acts 3: 21) to begin the restoration of all things, then & only then will we see the Lord bring judgment upon the nations. At the moment God the Father is bringing all nations to Christ`s footstool, (Ps. 110: 1)

BTW the third temple is not built until the millennium & the one that the global leader desecrates is already built.

Glad you are watching what is happening in the world, but remember it is always, but always in relation to what God is doing not only in the nations & Israel, but most importantly in the Body of Christ.

regards, Marilyn.