• Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  265
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,128
  • Content Per Day:  3.50
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

12 hours ago, Ezra said:

Exactly. So they are in fact "immoral values" parading as moral values, and the UN has no jurisdiction to enforce these.

Hi Ezra,

So right, those so called `moral laws,` are very immoral. Now as to the UN`s jurisdiction.....well the Security Counsel of the UN made up of the Super Powers, give it their authority. They use the UN for their own agenda - power & control as we well know. Hundred`s of countries have signed hundreds of UN `treaties, documents, agendas, etc & thus there is a `peer pressure` involved, no one wanting to stand alone & not be seen to be working towards `Peace & Security` the goal of the UN. And note - the word Security also means Safety in the Greek. Thus we have this international organisation, the UN, the United Nations, looking like it desires to get every one to work towards `Peace & Safety.`

Now where do we read that in God`s word - Yes, you`re right...`For when they (who!!!) say, "Peace & safety!" Then sudden destruction comes upon them, as labour pains upon a pregnant woman.` (1 Thess. 5: 3)

And the great hope that you & I believe...`BUT YOU BRETHREN, ARE NOT IN DARKNESS, so that this day should overtake you as a thief.` (1 Thess. 5: 4)

Marilyn.

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.41
  • Days Won:  20

19 hours ago, Marilyn C said:

`BUT YOU BRETHREN, ARE NOT IN DARKNESS, so that this day should overtake you as a thief.` (1 Thess. 5: 4)

and yet... ... ...

yet... ...

whenever anyone has published the (accurate and precise true) warning from YHWH'S WORD, 

nationally or internationally,  (probably locally as well),

they have been subject to immediate silencing[as possible] (including frequent martyrdom) , or arrested/ blacklisted/ banned/  as soon as decided by the ones in power or by those under them.

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  208
  • Topic Count:  60
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,651
  • Content Per Day:  1.18
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  03/04/1943

On 12/28/2016 at 5:05 PM, Daniel 11:36 said:

As to the orchestration of Obama and Kerry to influence the UN resolution, there is no doubt .... and this will be evidenced when Trump takes the Presidency .... both culprits have denied their meddling and they are both lying

Israel will continue to build settlements and to stand against the Palestinians and all other Muslims in the Middle East

:)

Sometimes It Seemed To Me
That Berry Was The President Of Islam
More Than The President Of The United States

They offer superficial treatments for my people's mortal wound. They give assurances of peace when there is no peace. Jeremiah 6:14 4 (New Living Translation)

Sometimes

And because they thought it was worthless to acknowledge God, God allowed their own immoral minds to control them. So they do these indecent things. Their lives are filled with all kinds of sexual sins, wickedness, and greed. They are mean. They are filled with envy, murder, quarreling, deceit, and viciousness. They are gossips, slanderers, haters of God, haughty, arrogant, and boastful. They think up new ways to be cruel. They don't obey their parents, 1don't have any sense, don't keep promises, and don't show love to their own families or mercy to others. Although they know God's judgment that those who do such things deserve to die, they not only do these things but also approve of others who do them. Romans 1:28-32 (GOD'S WORD® Translation)

~

Be Blessed Beloved Of The KING

The LORD bless thee, and keep thee:
The LORD make his face shine upon thee, and be gracious unto thee:
The LORD lift up his countenance upon thee, and give thee peace.

And they shall put my name upon the children of Israel; and I will bless them. Numbers 6:24-27 (King James Bible)

Love, Your Brother Joe

~

Thy word is true from the beginning: and every one of thy righteous judgments endureth for ever. Psalms 119:160 (King James Bible)

The Bible contains the mind of God, the state of man, the way of salvation, the doom of sinners, and the happiness of believers. Its doctrines are holy, its precepts are binding, its histories are true, and its decisions are immutable.

Read it to be wise, believe it to be safe, and practice it to be holy. It contains light to direct you, food to support you, and comfort to cheer you.

It is the traveler’s map, the pilgrim’s staff, the pilot’s compass, the soldier’s sword and the Christian’s charter. Here too, Heaven is opened and the gates of Hell disclosed.

Christ is its grand subject, our good its design, and the glory of God its end. It should fill the memory, rule the heart and guide the feet. Read it slowly, frequently and prayerfully.  It is a mine of wealth, a paradise of glory, and a river of pleasure.

It is given you in life, will be opened at the judgment, and be remembered forever. It involves the highest responsibility, rewards the greatest labor, and will condemn all who trifle with its sacred contents.

From The Inside Of My Gideon New Testament

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  40
  • Content Count:  6,541
  • Content Per Day:  1.07
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  10/28/1957

Shalom, ThomasRoane.

I quite agree. By abstaining from the vote, I'm reminded of the statement: "All it takes for evil to succeed is for good men to do nothing."

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  9
  • Content Count:  6,541
  • Content Per Day:  1.07
  • Birthday:  10/28/1957

On 12/29/2016 at 10:07 AM, ThomasRoane said:

But God does not need the US to help Israel.  The way I read Ezekiel God wants the glory for Himself.  And rightfully so.  He will demonstrate His great power by delivering Israel supernaturally.  Which will anger the world (and Satan) all the more.  Somehow or some way the US is out of the picture. 

Shalom, ThomasRoane.

God doesn't "need" the U.S., but He can still "USE" the U.S. to help Israel. He uses human decisions for His own purposes:

Proverbs 21:1
1 The king's heart is in the hand of the LORD, as the rivers of water: he turneth it whithersoever he will.
KJV

It's not the U.S. that has squelched the fulfillment of the End Times; it's Israel's blindness to their King, God's Messiah, Yeshua`. Hopefully, that blindness will be lifted soon.

• Group:  Non-Conformist Theology
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,139
  • Content Per Day:  0.69

Ezekiel 38 is Russia attacking the United States,not the not state of Israel...

God will utterly destroy them

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,957
  • Content Per Day:  0.57
  • Days Won:  0

"Ezekiel 38 is Russia attacking the United States,not the not state of Israel"

Hardly .... Russia is not described in Ezekiel's vision .... and neither is the United States

Where did you get this idea?

Edited by Daniel 11:36

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Content Count:  2,143
  • Content Per Day:  0.47

On 12/31/2016 at 4:06 AM, FresnoJoe said:

The Bible contains the mind of God, the state of man, the way of salvation, the doom of sinners, and the happiness of believers. Its doctrines are holy, its precepts are binding, its histories are true, and its decisions are immutable.

Read it to be wise, believe it to be safe, and practice it to be holy. It contains light to direct you, food to support you, and comfort to cheer you.

It is the traveler’s map, the pilgrim’s staff, the pilot’s compass, the soldier’s sword and the Christian’s charter. Here too, Heaven is opened and the gates of Hell disclosed.

Christ is its grand subject, our good its design, and the glory of God its end. It should fill the memory, rule the heart and guide the feet. Read it slowly, frequently and prayerfully.  It is a mine of wealth, a paradise of glory, and a river of pleasure.

It is given you in life, will be opened at the judgment, and be remembered forever. It involves the highest responsibility, rewards the greatest labor, and will condemn all who trifle with its sacred contents.

From The Inside Of My Gideon New Testament

I like it.  Thanks.