• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  12
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

1 hour ago, Bill16652 said:

This has no teeth and Trump will support Israel as we should

Do you think the sponsors of the PLO (Hamas) will care what we think about the resolution?  This edict has given the Palestinians international rights to reclaim the land that they lost because Arabs were dumb enough to try to mess with Israel twice; (67' and Yom Kippur).  Now, they have the legal rights (as far as the corrupt UN is concerned) to start evicting Israeli settlers.  You don't think that Hamas would jump at that chance?  And they want Israel to retaliate.  So they can appeal to other corrupt nations in the UN and have them to help enforce their claim. 

So, look for the situation to get very dicey. 

As for Trump and the US they won't be able to pass a resolution to rescind this one.  It would never make it through and Kerry knows it.  If we want to help Israel we would have to do so without the support of the rest of the world.  Whatever we do would be in violation of the UN.  Not that I care but that would leave us as the lone nation to defend Israel at a time when we need to get our own house straight.  Not even Russia is in favor of this.  They don't want the region to be any more destabilized than it already is.  The problem will have to be dealt with.  The situation in Israel will pull Trump away from his agenda to make America great again.  (That needs to happen after the 8 years of wandering in the desert.) 

In other words, Trump is about to run a marathon and  Obama (sly as the devil) just burdened him with a 100 pound backpack. 

More importantly, dominoes are lined up and could fall soon just as the Bible predicted.

Edited by ThomasRoane

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  288
  • Content Per Day:  0.11

I think if Hamas is foolish enough to try that Israel will soon put them in their place and the UN can go pound sand and I think Trump will back Israel completely as we should

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  1,957
  • Content Per Day:  0.56

The Jerusalem Post, December 29, 2016

WASHINGTON — President Barack Obama will not allow any further United Nations measures critical of Israel to pass during the remainder of his term, deputy national security adviser Ben Rhodes promised on Wednesday.

When asked by CNN’s Jake Tapper if Secretary of State John Kerry had indicated in his speech earlier Wednesday that the US would veto any other potential UN resolution that may come forward during the rest of Obama’s presidency, Rhodes said “yes.”

Since the anti-settlements resolution passed in the Security Council last Friday, Israel has expressed concern that another measure may come up before the international body for a vote and that the US may once again refrain from using its veto power.

Following Kerry’s speech Israel’s Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, in a bitter response, noted that “the United States, if it’s true to its word, or at least if it’s now true to its word, should now come out and say we will not allow any resolutions, any more resolutions in the Security Council on Israel. Period. Not we will bring or not bring – we will not allow any (further resolutions), and stop this game, the charades.”

Rhodes dismissed that concern, saying “we’ve made that clear over and over” regarding the US commitment to not allow further action censuring Israel at the UN.

UN Resolution 2334 says the settlement enterprise “has no legal validity and constitutes a flagrant violation under international law” and calls for a complete end to all construction in areas Israel captured after the 1967 Six Day War.

It also calls on all states “to distinguish, in their relevant dealings, between the territory of the State of Israel and the territories occupied since 1967” — language that Israel fears will lead to a surge in boycott and sanctions efforts, and that an Israeli official warned would provide “a tailwind for terror.”

The text was approved 14-0 with the United States abstaining.

Responding to allegations by Netanyahu that the US colluded with the Palestinians to see the resolution through, Rhodes said, “What I can tell you with certainty is that we did not draft this resolution, and we did not put this resolution forward.”

PMO spokesman David Keyes and Israel’s Ambassador to the United States Ron Dermer have each spoken to multiple US media organizations recently to say Israel has “ironclad information” that shows how the US worked to push the resolution forward.

Netanyahu said Wednesday that Israel has “absolutely incontestable evidence that the United States organized, advanced and brought this resolution to the United Nations Security Council.”

Keyes has said this evidence comes from Arab diplomatic sources, while Dermer vowed Israel will present its evidence to President-elect Donald Trump’s team and allow the incoming administration to decide whether to share the information with the American public

Rhodes also addressed criticism that the Israeli-Palestinian conflict was receiving too much attention from the administration while more severe crises around the world are unfolding.

“I think it’s a false argument to say that because there are so many other issues, we shouldn’t focus on this one,” he said.

“The fact of the matter is we are focused on this one because the current trends on the ground — particularly the current Israeli settlement activity — is making the two-state solution potentially impossible and creating the reality is what you’re eventually going to have is a one-state solution, where the West Bank is increasingly occupied by Israeli settlements,” Rhodes said.

My comment

So the liars Obama and Kerry are scampering away? ..... to bad, the damage has already been done

The back lash was to much heat against their personally cherished legacies .... but they are going to get caught

The proof if their orchestration of their dirty little deed is going to be exposed

These men are not only liars, but totally ignorant of what is really going between Israel and the tiny nation's virulent enemies of the Middle Eastern Muslims ..... good riddance to both of them

The USA needs to cut the current monetary contribution [about 30% of UN funding] and shut it down .... and it is imperative that the USA support Israel 100% or pay a much greater the price [Genesis 12:1-3]

Joel
3:1 For, behold, in those days, and in that time, when I shall bring again the captivity of Judah and Jerusalem,

3:2 I will also gather all nations, and will bring them down into the valley of Jehoshaphat, and will plead with them there for my people and for my heritage Israel, whom they have scattered among the nations, and parted my land.

• Group:  Members

12 minutes ago, Bill16652 said:

I think if Hamas is foolish enough to try that Israel will soon put them in their place and the UN can go pound sand and I think Trump will back Israel completely as we should

Agreed.  And then what?  What comes next is what is most interesting as pertains to Biblical prophesy.  I've often wondered how the prophecy of Ezekiel would play out.  Why would the US sit on the sidelines and allow Israel to be attacked?  And make no mistake, muslim nations are itching for an excuse to come after Israel. 

The US under Trump would most certainly attempt to intervene.  But will it be able to?  If New York (Babylon?) is taken out (dirty bomb or something similar) then that would mean chaos here. For quite a while anyway.  Or, it could be a nuclear attack from NK or even China.  It is public knowledge now that our own nuclear capabilities are quite diminished as is our nuclear defense system.  Heck, some of the systems depend on floppy disk!!! 

Edited by ThomasRoane

• Topic Count:  17
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  388
  • Content Per Day:  0.14
  • Birthday:  08/03/2003

36 minutes ago, ThomasRoane said:

If we want to help Israel we would have to do so without the support of the rest of the world.

But with the support and help of God.

Guest shiloh357
44 minutes ago, ThomasRoane said:

Do you think the sponsors of the PLO (Hamas) will care what we think about the resolution?  This edict has given the Palestinians international rights to reclaim the land that they lost because Arabs were dumb enough to try to mess with Israel twice; (67' and Yom Kippur).  Now, they have the legal rights (as far as the corrupt UN is concerned) to start evicting Israeli settlers.  You don't think that Hamas would jump at that chance?  And they want Israel to retaliate.  So they can appeal to other corrupt nations in the UN and have them to help enforce their claim.

Yes,  you are correct.   Thanks to this resolution, Hamas and Fatah will view terrorism as legally justified and they will gain support from international community in that regard.

5 minutes ago, Sing40King said:

But with the support and help of God.

But God does not need the US to help Israel.  The way I read Ezekiel God wants the glory for Himself.  And rightfully so.  He will demonstrate His great power by delivering Israel supernaturally.  Which will anger the world (and Satan) all the more.  Somehow or some way the US is out of the picture. 

• Topic Count:  17
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  388
  • Content Per Day:  0.14
  • Birthday:  08/03/2003

Just now, ThomasRoane said:

But God does not need the US to help Israel.  The way I read Ezekiel God wants the glory for Himself.  And rightfully so.  He will demonstrate His great power by delivering Israel supernaturally.  Which will anger the world (and Satan) all the more.  Somehow or some way the US is out of the picture. 

Actually I was going to add the same thing to my reply. Israel doesn't need our help or anybody's help.

Just now, shiloh357 said:

Yes,  you are correct.   Thanks to this resolution, Hamas and Fatah will view terrorism as legally justified and they will gain support from international community in that regard.

Exactly.  We must always remember to view the world as Peter did - upside down.  What is right in God's eyes is wrong in the eyes of the world.  What is good is bad.  What is just is unjust.  Look at our own country.  You have white professors clamoring for white genocide!  You have a generation of our young adults who are brainwashed into tolerating everything that is not moral or just. 

The love of many has waxed cold...