• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,764
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  28

http://www.prophecynewswatch.com/article.cfm?recent_news_id=471

When would the timing of the peace treaty be? In Matthew 24: 30-36, Jesus said that the generation that saw the rebirth of Israel as a nation in the end times would not pass, "till all these things be fulfilled" including the events immediately preceding the second coming of Jesus Christ. 

Could it be that Israel will put pressured into signing a peace treaty January 15 2017 for 7 years?

January 15th: 70 Nations Will Gather In Paris To Discuss The Future Of Israel
On January 15th, representatives from 70 different countries will gather in Paris, France for an unprecedented global conference.  The stated goal of this conference is to promote a "two-state solution" as the way that lasting peace will be brought to the Middle East.  

http://www.prophecynewswatch.com/article.cfm?recent_news_id=910

When these things begin to take place, stand up and lift up your heads, because your redemption is drawing near."  Luke 21:28

• Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  266
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,197
  • Content Per Day:  3.49
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

1 hour ago, angels4u said:

http://www.prophecynewswatch.com/article.cfm?recent_news_id=471

When would the timing of the peace treaty be? In Matthew 24: 30-36, Jesus said that the generation that saw the rebirth of Israel as a nation in the end times would not pass, "till all these things be fulfilled" including the events immediately preceding the second coming of Jesus Christ. 

Could it be that Israel will put pressured into signing a peace treaty January 15 2017 for 7 years?

January 15th: 70 Nations Will Gather In Paris To Discuss The Future Of Israel
On January 15th, representatives from 70 different countries will gather in Paris, France for an unprecedented global conference.  The stated goal of this conference is to promote a "two-state solution" as the way that lasting peace will be brought to the Middle East.  

http://www.prophecynewswatch.com/article.cfm?recent_news_id=910

When these things begin to take place, stand up and lift up your heads, because your redemption is drawing near."  Luke 21:28

Hi angels4u,

I believe that the Body of Christ is the first purpose that will be consummated & caught away to rule with Christ & judge the nations of the world. God the Father is presently bringing the nations to Christ`s footstool for Him to judge. (Ps. 110: 1) Thus I believe what we are seeing is this `bringing the nations...` And yes I also see the signing of the `peace treaty with Israel, up ahead, but not the next thing to happen with regards to the nations.

For the anti-Christ to rise to power he will not immediately go to international fame, but will prove himself by negotiating a cease fire, `peace deal` in Syria & Iraq in relation to ISIS. This will probably happen late next year or so.

`A King (leader) shall arise having fierce features, who understands sinister schemes........through his cunning he shall cause deceit to prosper under his hand; he shall magnify himself in his heart. He shall destroy many in their prosperity....` (Dan. 8: 23 - 25)

regards, Marilyn.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  388
  • Content Per Day:  0.14
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  08/03/2003

I believe in the Bible a generation is 70 years. In the New Testament it was 40 years. I have been watching this very closely and agree that we may be in the literal last DAYS! I think we may be meeting Jesus sooner than anyone expects.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,957
  • Content Per Day:  0.56

My comment

Israel will not bow to any other individual or nations to a forced "peace" treaty

And there will not be any "two state solution"

This stand off between Issac and Ishmael will continue until the Lord comes to force the "peace" at the battle of Armageddon [Psalms 83; Ezekiel 38; 39; Micah 5: 5-6; Joel 2; 3; Zechariah 12; 13; 14; Matthew 24; Luke 21:20-36; Revelation 14:14-20; 16:1-16; 19:11-21]

The Islamic "antichrist" will be a war monger from the get go with the intent to destroy Israel and to rule the earth .... the idea that Daniel 9:27 is some sort of peace between the "Assyrian" and Israel is bogus, it is the Lord who will confirm His covenant with Israel during the coming tribulation .... the other prince in the vision will come to desecrate Israel

Islam claims to be a religion of "peace" and this is far from the truth, thus the "Assyrian" will destroy many on the basis of this claim .... those who do not submit to His cult religion of Islam will be killed

And even then His own followers will ultimately be destroyed by following him [Daniel 8:9-25; Revelation 14:9-20]

Islam is a religion of war and not "peace", and all who refuse to worship Mohammed's false pagan god "Allah" are to be destroyed

In addition, the Lord speaks of the generation of humanity from the Noahic flood forward still on going as we speak .... so there is no way for anyone to calculate a dating of His second advent [Acts:1-6]

Edited by Daniel 11:36

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  388
  • Content Per Day:  0.14
  • Birthday:  08/03/2003

pre trib.

1 hour ago, Marilyn C said:

Hi angels4u,

I believe that the Body of Christ is the first purpose that will be consummated & caught away to rule with Christ & judge the nations of the world. God the Father is presently bringing the nations to Christ`s footstool for Him to judge. (Ps. 110: 1) Thus I believe what we are seeing is this `bringing the nations...` And yes I also see the signing of the `peace treaty with Israel, up ahead, but not the next thing to happen with regards to the nations.

For the anti-Christ to rise to power he will not immediately go to international fame, but will prove himself by negotiating a cease fire, `peace deal` in Syria & Iraq in relation to ISIS. This will probably happen late next year or so.

`A King (leader) shall arise having fierce features, who understands sinister schemes........through his cunning he shall cause deceit to prosper under his hand; he shall magnify himself in his heart. He shall destroy many in their prosperity....` (Dan. 8: 23 - 25)

regards, Marilyn.

I don't know , don't you think they could pressure Israel in signing a contract?

If that happens we know we're in the Tribulation..

1 hour ago, Redemption79 said:

LOL

might as well

you are definitely young enough to see Christ second coming, the last thing you want (applies to me as well) is to face the prospect torture

i know many Christians would say bring it on

i personally would not volunteer

Matthew 24:34 says "I tell you the truth, this generation will certainly not pass away until all these things have happened.".

The generation who is living when Israel became a nation will also see Jesus returning..

We're living in end time days ,that's for sure and we have to be ready to meet the King !

I

2 hours ago, Sing40King said:

I believe in the Bible a generation is 70 years. In the New Testament it was 40 years. I have been watching this very closely and agree that we may be in the literal last DAYS! I think we may be meeting Jesus sooner than anyone expects.

Amen Sing, looking at the news it might surprise many Christians..

• Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  266
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,197
  • Content Per Day:  3.49
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

1 hour ago, angels4u said:

I don't know , don't you think they could pressure Israel in signing a contract?

If that happens we know we're in the Tribulation..

Hi angels4u,

The 7 year peace treaty that the rising anti-Christ signs with Israel is AFTER the Russian War, (Ez. 38 & 39) We are seeing how the Lord is bringing the Russian Federation down, down from the far north. As I said he (Russia) already has his big paw in Syria just north of Israel. However the timing will be when God says so. When we see the Russian Federation plus the `3 ribs in the bear`s mouth` - Iran, (Persia) Ethiopia & Libya, then the move is on. (Ez. 38: 5) The Body of Christ will be on its way with the Lord to its eternal destination - the third heaven.

We are the first purpose. Marilyn.

BTW what we are seeing now in regards to the making of a 2 state, is just further evidence of -

`(God) I will enter into judgment with them there on account of my people, my heritage Israel, whom they have scattered among the nations; they have DIVIDED UP MY LAND.` (Joel 3: 2)

Edited by Marilyn C

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,957
  • Content Per Day:  0.56

My comment

There is not going to be some sort of "peace agreement" between Israel and the Muslims

The following scriptures have nothing to do with this idea [Daniel 8:9-25; 9:24-27]

It is the Lord who will confirm His covenant with the returned remnant of Israel during the coming tribulation period .... the 70th week decreed for Israel

The Muslim prince in Daniel's visions will come to desecrate .... Islam is billed as a religion of "peace", but far from it

And he will destroy many  .... Islam requires liquidation of the infidel .... and he will even lead his own followers to their ultimate destruction

This human little horn of Daniel's visions will be controlled by Satan's beast [Abaddon/Apollyon] .... Satan's ambition will be to destroy Israel and all who dwell upon the earth in one way or another during the coming tribulation [Daniel 7:7-25; 8:9-25; 11:36-45; 12:7; Revelation 9:11; 11:7; 12:12; 13:1-4; 18:8-18]