• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.76
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.96
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

1. Equating Jewish Settlements and Palestinian Terrorism.

2. “If The Choice Is One State, Israel Can Either Be Jewish Or Democratic. It Cannot Be Both.”

3. Peace Will Only Be Realized With a Palestinian Terror State.

4. “No American Administration Has Done More For The Security of Israel Than Barack Obama’s.” 

5. Israeli Intransigence Is The Problem.

6. Settlements Are Illegal. 

7. Equating Palestinian Government With Israeli Government.

8. Israel As Purported Burden To The United States.

9. The UN Resolution Changed Nothing. 

10. The Obama Administration’s Maneuvers Help Peace.

http://www.dailywire.com/news/11968/10-lies-secretary-state-kerry-told-during-his-big-ben-shapiro?utm_source=shapironewsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_content=070516-news-title&utm_campaign=lead-share

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  388
  • Content Per Day:  0.14
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  08/03/2003

Do they really think we are that dumb and are going to believer them?

Guest shiloh357
2 hours ago, Sing40King said:

Do they really think we are that dumb and are going to believer them?

Yes, they do think we are that dumb.   Most of the political class really looks the general American public as a bunch of Homer Simpsons.   That's show they see us.  Our senators and representatives think we are too stupid to run our own lives.  They shake your hand when they want your vote and then you never see them until four years rolls around.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  388
  • Content Per Day:  0.14
  • Birthday:  08/03/2003

I did hear Obama say in his speech to the UN that "most Americans are too simple minded to govern themselve." This was in  push for globalism.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  950
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,527
  • Content Per Day:  5.02
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

Perhaps President Obama is right, that most are too stupid to govern themselves, as Andrew Clay Dice makes a fine living proving via his "interviews" on the sunny beaches of Santa Monica. If it is so, that speaks of the success of federal involvement in  local schools, does it not? The push to eliminate  US  history being a requirement for receiving a high school diploma, the prevention of any  teaching  of Christianity, and so on, does make for a pretty ignorant, if not stupid, populace.  

But that possible truth ( that the populace is too stupid....) does not make for a good argument for  globalism, on the contrary it makes for the argument against worldwide ignorance through globalism especially of education by national and world government.

The idea that it takes a village, when  it  really means the parent surrenders authority  over  their own children by recognizing a governmental unit of any kind as having higher authority than they have themselves is the beginning of such danger. It has been the pet phrase, "It Takes A Village" of now defeated ( for now ) Hilary  Rodham-Clinton for her entire adult lifetime.  It is claimed to be Biblical in it's happy African principle. Yet there is no Bible taught in it's end result which is education by national and by international government. Without Bible principle and precepts of God being inclusive in all subjects, no education is of the light, it is all darkness.

And in darkness are gathered an ignorant people ready for easy rule by tyrants bent on control over the ignorant. They will indeed echo the mantra of Obama-Clinton, and those  leaders of darkness will be popular, very popular, the ignorant chanting they just cannot live without them . Just as  we see and hear today. So yes they do believe we are that stupid- for we are. we have escaped far greater falling into the  pit of darkness, by the mercy of God it seems to me. As we have, remarkably, a President elect Trump, not a president elect Clinton, despite her having obtained a greater total vote count- the brilliance of God led leaders from some hundred twenty nine years ago being used of God  this very year in electing a chance for escaping the snare of the leftists.

Just my thoughts on the subject- there can be truth within the lie.That is what makes the lie taste sweet and makes it into a popular, and populace repeated mantra.

Yes, I see that there is evidence that we are "that stupid".

Edited by Neighbor

Guest shiloh357
2 hours ago, Neighbor said:

Perhaps President Obama is right, that most are too stupid to govern themselves, as Andrew Clay Dice makes a fine living proving via his "interviews" on the sunny beaches of Santa Monica. 

I think you're talking about Mark Dice.

If it is so, that speaks of the success of federal involvement in  local schools, does it not? The push to eliminate  US  history being a requirement for receiving a high school diploma, the prevention of any  teaching  of Christianity, and so on, does make for a pretty ignorant, if not stupid, populace.  

Well, what we need to do is return to teaching Civics.  They took away Civics in public schools and began teaching "Social Studies."    Kids need to be taught the US Constitution and the Bill of Rights.  They don't need to be indoctrinated with liberal, progressive propaganda.

We need to take the education system away from the Liberals.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  950
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,527
  • Content Per Day:  5.02
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

4 minutes ago, shiloh357 said:

I think you're talking about Mark Dice.

Well, what we need to do is return to teaching Civics.  They took away Civics in public schools and began teaching "Social Studies."    Kids need to be taught the US Constitution and the Bill of Rights.  They don't need to be indoctrinated with liberal, progressive propaganda.

We need to take the education system away from the Liberals.

Yes of course I am. Thanks! Early morning brain freeze I guess. Either that or right church wrong pew.

Edited by Neighbor

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,146
  • Content Per Day:  0.27
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  04/10/1950

Lecture us and Israel for 1 hour 13 minutes and not take any questions afterwards?  Of course not, if no one calls him on it at that exact moment, then it goes down as factual.  I don't think that they think that we are ALL stupid, but merely MOST of us are LAZY and not willing to investigate on our own.  Or do anything about it.  

• 2 weeks later...

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  2,437
  • Content Per Day:  0.90

On 30/12/2016 at 9:28 PM, Davida said:

Past lie from John Kerry --  After Iran nuclear deal:  "Israel is safer as a result." 

For me I thought, when I first heard it, that is about the most ridiculous thing I ever heard.

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  2,437
  • Content Per Day:  0.90

On 31/12/2016 at 1:26 PM, shiloh357 said:

Kids need to be taught the US Constitution and the Bill of Rights. 

And more they need to be taught how to defend them and not allow anyone to undermine them as is currently happening.

NO! The Constitution is not "fluid".