Please Help, so confused...

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

I honestly don't know what to do anymore.  I know I should be asking God for help, but I feel like I can't discern what he is telling me to do or saying to me anymore.  I feel like there is a demon in the room I'm staying in and God is telling me and my husband that we need to leave, but we have nowhere else to go except here.  Things that will happen are... I get distracted when I'm trying to read the Bible by something, the room will get hot or cold, objects will move by themselves, I get panic attacks/tremors, I'll get sick, I get depressed, I snap out at people, I feel like I get raped in my sleep, I feel like something is watching me while I'm trying to sleep etc... this happens to both me and my husband.  We want to change rooms but the people who are letting us stay here won't let us.  They're Christians too but they don't believe anything we say and they don't want to believe this can happen to them.  I just don't know what God wants me to do anymore... I'm reading the Bible, but there are so many different ways to interpret it and I don't know the correct way it really should be interpreted.  There are different view points I've been reading about... One says we have to power to rebuke demons and ask them to leave.  I've been trying to get the force to leave, but it won't.  The other view point says demons just laugh at us for our stupidity thinking we can ask them to leave and that God gets mad at us for having such a big ego thinking we have the power to get rid of demons.  People have died in the room we're in and I think that's why they're here.  They're attracted to that energy.  We've been feeling the negativity ever since we got here.  This is just terrible.  I feel like God is saying we should leave, but we literally have nowhere else to go.  Staying here isn't working for us though.  We live in an area where the unemployment rate is very high and the area has many black people, and black managers.  Most of them seem like they don't want to hire people.  I'm not trying to be racist, but we just can't find employment here.  I don't know what to do and I'm scared.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  320
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  6,830
  • Content Per Day:  0.84
  • Days Won:  1

Hi;

"The other view point says demons just laugh at us for our stupidity thinking we can ask them to leave and that God gets mad at us for having such a big ego thinking we have the power to get rid of demons."

You don't ask them to leave, you command them to leave IN THE NAME OF JESUS.

You belong to Jesus Christ who shed His blood to make you a child of God. You belong to God Almighty, they tremble at the very mention of His Name. . . . . YOU as a child of God, demons have no authority over you. You have authority over them.

Say, "In Jesus Holy Name, I am a child of almighty God, purchased by the Holy Blood of Jesus and will not let anything or anybody dominate me!"

All men have the legal and redemptive right to use the Name of Jesus in asking and receiving from God. Jesus has given us unqualified use of His Name to carry on the work of God in this world. All God has invested in His name is ours.  As Paul expressed it, "All things are yours . . . And ye are Christs; and Christ is God's" (1 Cor. 3:21-23).

He gives us assurance that all prayer prayed IN HIS NAME will receive special attention of both Himself and His Father and our Father. Its like saying., "You ask the Father IN MY NAME; I will endorse it, and the Father will give it.

Jesus and His disciples rebuked and drove out demons and evil spirits, and Jesus gave us this power to do the works he did.

Matthew 8:28-29;

V. 28, And when he was come to the other side into the country of the Gergesenes, there met him two possessed with devils, coming out of the tombs, exceeding fierce, so that no man might pass by that way.

V. 29,And, behold, they cried out, saying, What have we to do with thee, Jesus, thou Son of God? art thou come hither to torment us before the time?

In the name of Jesus you can command they leave you.

John 14:12, Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  552
  • Content Per Day:  0.21

3 hours ago, kjcowan88 said:

I honestly don't know what to do anymore.  I know I should be asking God for help, but I feel like I can't discern what he is telling me to do or saying to me anymore.  I feel like there is a demon in the room I'm staying in and God is telling me and my husband that we need to leave, but we have nowhere else to go except here.  Things that will happen are... I get distracted when I'm trying to read the Bible by something, the room will get hot or cold, objects will move by themselves, I get panic attacks/tremors, I'll get sick, I get depressed, I snap out at people, I feel like I get raped in my sleep, I feel like something is watching me while I'm trying to sleep etc... this happens to both me and my husband.  We want to change rooms but the people who are letting us stay here won't let us.  They're Christians too but they don't believe anything we say and they don't want to believe this can happen to them.  I just don't know what God wants me to do anymore... I'm reading the Bible, but there are so many different ways to interpret it and I don't know the correct way it really should be interpreted.  There are different view points I've been reading about... One says we have to power to rebuke demons and ask them to leave.  I've been trying to get the force to leave, but it won't.  The other view point says demons just laugh at us for our stupidity thinking we can ask them to leave and that God gets mad at us for having such a big ego thinking we have the power to get rid of demons.  People have died in the room we're in and I think that's why they're here.  They're attracted to that energy.  We've been feeling the negativity ever since we got here.  This is just terrible.  I feel like God is saying we should leave, but we literally have nowhere else to go.  Staying here isn't working for us though.  We live in an area where the unemployment rate is very high and the area has many black people, and black managers.  Most of them seem like they don't want to hire people.  I'm not trying to be racist, but we just can't find employment here.  I don't know what to do and I'm scared.

Just say the name of Jesus...which does two things: 1) By calling on Jesus, your battles will become his battles and he will do the fighting. 2) Satan and his demons have to flee at the sound of his name. Say "Jesus" out loud (even quietly, in consideration of your host). Jesus.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  32
  • Topic Count:  475
  • Topics Per Day:  0.17
  • Content Count:  6,556
  • Content Per Day:  2.29
  • Days Won:  9

I hate to tell you but demons are not confine to one room. They can go anywhere. But God will give you peace .Jesus said my peace i give you. I think sorry to say but your very stress out. More that then demons .Satan and demons which are fallen angels fight against us by making us not believe God. To not trust him. Have faith and trust God dont believe Satan and demons. You and all of us have to wear the armour of God everyday. Or we can not stand against the wiles of the devil. And this is simple but are you eating healthy and taking walks and breathing deeply ? God gave us these things for stress. Stress will kill the body and mind. Satan wants you to be stress out. I workout each day. If i dont i get stress really fast. Then i feel not able to cope with things. Prayer is inportant each day. Prayer brings joy because it brings you into his presence. Get close to God by prayer and also reading the word often. Reading the bible will build up your faith and also the holy spirit will use the words to comfort your heart. 

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  208
  • Topic Count:  60
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,651
  • Content Per Day:  1.17
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  03/04/1943

Praying~!

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  288
  • Content Per Day:  0.11

Praying, make sure that there is nothing that allows them to be there in your lives or else saying Jesus will not make them leave as they will have a right to be there.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  44
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,370
  • Content Per Day:  0.25
  • Birthday:  07/18/1868

I don't deal with demons--- if I feel like something is demonic I take it right to the Boss-- " Lord Jesus, I think there might be something demonic here- please deal with it"--- also the promise is ~~ "Greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world"---- the Holy Spirit in you will protect you-- there could be a storm of demonic activity around you-- but you are safe in a cocoon of Gods love