• Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  265
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,128
  • Content Per Day:  3.50
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

My thoughts for 2017 – 2020.

I would like to share my view of the next three years in the Major areas of the Global scene - Religion, Economics & Politics, especially the Middle East. These are the main events & happenings that I will be expecting.

Religion –

True religion, the Body of Christ. I see believers growing to maturity amid great trials. They will be connected by the Holy Spirit, (& not according to labels of man). The last great truth will be clarified across the Body – the Eternal Purposes. Then with the love of Christ burning within the connected Body, by the Holy Spirit, it will keep out, discord & bitterness etc. The `catching away` I believe will be late 2019 or early 2020.  

Man`s religion. I see the apostate church joining more & more with the world`s agenda, thinking that together they can `save, change the world.`

Economics –

Early next year, (2017) I believe that there will be another great global financial crisis, (probably 10 times as big as 2008). This will cause many banks to close or to be swallowed up by the few bigger ones. People will lose their savings, (hair cuts) & for a while it will be difficult to get cash out of the ATM`s. So it`s a good thing to keep some cash on hand for groceries, medical, petrol etc.

This crisis will bring the IMF (International Monetary fund) to the fore again, & this time it will again be greatly empowered by the G20 to `save` the world`s economic system. As China is now part of the IMF`s basket of currencies, it will look like `the world` is the central banker & NOT the USA.

We will then fast track towards the `day`s pay = a loaf of bread` scenario. A great time to share what we have with others & discover what really is important in our lives.

Politics –

With the economic crisis, the G20 will again come to the fore & there will be great espousing of `We can solve this by working together.` Declarations will be made & agendas brought forward. They will take upon themselves authority to rule & become a legal institution with legal clout.

The Middle East. The conflict in Iraq & Syria with ISIS will come to an end. A mediator will step forward & negotiate with both sides. He is cunning & will use deception to negotiate a deal. This I see about the end of 2017 or early 2018.

The country of Israel will continue to be `divided` as it thinks that it eventually will bring peace, (but it never does.)

The Russian Federation will continue to develop their armies & alliances, (Iran, Ethiopia & Libya). Finally in late 2019 or early 2020, God will bring them down to the mountains of Israel where He will deal with them.

So we will see......

What are your thoughts?

Marilyn.

Edited by Marilyn C

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  552
  • Content Per Day:  0.21
  • Days Won:  0

It is human nature to foresee doom and gloom. But what is more the case, is that, just as the hourglass ran out leading up to the coming of Christ, it was then turned over to run the other way. In spite of tribulations, signs, and wonders...this is the time of the Lord's reign upon the Earth (he has over come the world).

Do not despair, this is also the time of the outpouring of God's spirit upon all flesh. God is good!

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,491
  • Content Per Day:  0.55
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  02/02/1971

Interesting, now, you have grouped Iran, Ethiopia, and Libya on some different posts here.  I hear very little about Ethiopia, can you expand on how you group these three together?

• Group:  Worthy Ministers

48 minutes ago, hmbld said:

Interesting, now, you have grouped Iran, Ethiopia, and Libya on some different posts here.  I hear very little about Ethiopia, can you expand on how you group these three together?

Hi hmbld,

Thanks for being interested & good question as it needs clarifying. (I left it up to people to ask, `why` I said such & such, otherwise the post would be too long.)

So...Iran, Ethiopia & Libya - these three are mentioned in Ezekiel 38: 5 as the 3 countries outside the Russian Federation that God brings down to the mountains of Israel. Now I believe God shows us the origin of that Federation in Daniel  7, where He speaks of a bear with 3 ribs in its mouth. The Soviets were always known as the bear of the north, but not the friendly little chap they put on the Moscow Olympic posters of `79, but the ferocious bear that incorporated country after country behind the iron curtain. Now we know that the Soviet Union changed with so called Perestroika, `restructuring` where it seemed the independent countries had `free elections` but it was all a show. Thus we have Russia the dominant power leading all the other former Soviet countries in a great Federation as God has said.

`Prepare yourself & be ready, you & all your companies that are gathered about you; & be A GUARD  for them.` (Ez. 38: 7)

Iran, (Persia), Ethiopia & Libya, are all allies of Russia.

`Persia, Ethiopia & Libya are with them, ......` (Ez. 38: 5)

Marilyn.

Edited by Marilyn C

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,491
  • Content Per Day:  0.55
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  02/02/1971

1 minute ago, Marilyn C said:

Hi hmbld,

Thanks for being interested & good question as it needs clarifying. (I left it up to people to ask, `why` I said such & such, otherwise the post would be too long.)

So...Iran, Ethiopia & Libya - these three are mentioned in Ezekiel 38: 5 as the 3 countries outside the Russian Federation that God brings down to the mountains of Israel. Now I believe God shows us the origin of that Federation in Daniel  7, where He speaks of a bear with 3 ribs in its mouth. The Soviets were always known as the bear of the north, but not the friendly little chap they put on the Moscow Olympic posters of `79, but the ferocious bear that incorporated country after country behind the iron curtain. Now we know that the Soviet Union changed with so called Perestroika, `restructuring` where it seemed the independent countries had `free elections` but it was all a show. Thus we have Russia the dominant power leading all the other former Soviet countries in a great Federation as God has said.

`Prepare yourself & be ready, you & all your companies that are gathered about you; & be A GUARD  for them.` (Ez. 38: 7)

Marilyn.

Ok, so how do you identify who the 3 ribs are?

Just now, hmbld said:

Ok, so how do you identify who the 3 ribs are?

Hi hmbld,

3 ribs are outside the bear`s body, the 3 countries that go with the Russian Federation are outside that Federation. One is symbolic the other the actual.

Marilyn.

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  62
  • Content Per Day:  0.02

I think 3 ribs should be referred to Taiwan, Hong Kong, and Macau. Mainland China declared to have the right to rule them but there are now one nation two systems, self ruled. Taiwan has declared that they are an independent country.

4 beasts refer to 4 Chinese presidents, Xi jinping is the third, Taiwan will reunite with China during Xi Jinping's administration.

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  1,957
  • Content Per Day:  0.57

My comment

The 3 ribs prophecy has been fulfilled and has nothing to do with the coming time of the end

It was the Persian "bear" [Daniel 7:5] that devoured the Assyrian, neo-Babylon, and Lydian kingdoms [principally Asia Minor] .... this is a biblical and historical fact

The "bear" was the ancient Persian Empire .... today's not Russia

The Lion, bear, and Leopard kingdoms followed in sequence .... Babylon, Persia, the Northern Seleucid kingdom [the largest of the 4 divides of Alexander's Middle Eastern holdings north of Israel] [Daniel 7:6]

These three kingdoms lost their domains in the Middle East as one conquered the next [Daniel 7:12] .... but their lives  were prolonged preserved to this very day ..... the same indigenous peoples are still in the region [Syria, Iraq, Turkey, Iran]

It is the next kingdom still pending that will emerge in the the current Middle East confederated by the human little horn and king of the north seen in the visions [Daniel 7:7-25; 8:9-25; 11:36-45; 12:7]

Satan's antichrist will arise in the vortex of Turkey, Syria, Iraq, and Iran

https://www.google.com/maps/@31.2811966,59.9960669,3z

15 hours ago, Daniel 11:36 said:

My comment

The 3 ribs prophecy has been fulfilled and has nothing to do with the coming time of the end

It was the Persian "bear" [Daniel 7:5] that devoured the Assyrian, neo-Babylon, and Lydian kingdoms [principally Asia Minor] .... this is a biblical and historical fact

The "bear" was the ancient Persian Empire .... today's not Russia

The Lion, bear, and Leopard kingdoms followed in sequence .... Babylon, Persia, the Northern Seleucid kingdom [the largest of the 4 divides of Alexander's Middle Eastern holdings north of Israel] [Daniel 7:6]

These three kingdoms lost their domains in the Middle East as one conquered the next [Daniel 7:12] .... but their lives  were prolonged preserved to this very day ..... the same indigenous peoples are still in the region [Syria, Iraq, Turkey, Iran]

It is the next kingdom still pending that will emerge in the the current Middle East confederated by the human little horn and king of the north seen in the visions [Daniel 7:7-25; 8:9-25; 11:36-45; 12:7]

Satan's antichrist will arise in the vortex of Turkey, Syria, Iraq, and Iran

https://www.google.com/maps/@31.2811966,59.9960669,3z

Hi Daniel 11:36,

`After this I saw in the night visions, & behold, a fourth beast, dreadful & terrible, exceedingly strong. It had huge iron teeth; it was devouring, breaking in pieces, and trampling THE RESIDUE, with its feet.`  (Dan. 7: 7)

Pretty hard to - devour, break in pieces, & trample, from a distance of centuries!

Marilyn.

Edited by Marilyn C

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  62
  • Content Per Day:  0.02

The four great beasts are four kings that will rise from the earth.  (Daniel 7: 17)

4 beasts mentioned in Daniel chapter 7 are not countries, it is men.

Edited by idono