• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  940
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,412
  • Content Per Day:  5.02
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

As for me; today has enough troubles, tomorrow can worry about itself. Therefore I do not trouble myself today about tomorrow.

Dogs it is said have the same joy  in that they live in the moment; as I think does the sparrow. God watches over all three. How much more secure could we be, the dog, the sparrow, and me?

• Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  265
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,129
  • Content Per Day:  3.50
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

14 minutes ago, Neighbor said:

As for me; today has enough troubles, tomorrow can worry about itself. Therefore I do not trouble myself today about tomorrow.

Dogs it is said have the same joy  in that they live in the moment; as I think does the sparrow. God watches over all three. How much more secure could we be, the dog, the sparrow, and me?

Hi Neighbor,

Good to have a balanced attitude. God tells us not to `worry, fear or doubt.` And I do like your thought of `joy in the moment.` The enemy would so rob us of that joy & appreciation & thankfulness to God daily. Good reminder there bro.

So yes not to trouble ourselves concerning tomorrow, however we are told to -

`...not sleep (be unaware), as others do, but let us watch & be sober...` (1 Thess. 5: 6)

`...exhorting one another, & so much the more as you see the Day approaching.` (Heb. 10: 25)

regards, Marilyn.

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  940
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,412
  • Content Per Day:  5.02
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

Yes be aware. -As the time may be short; however I sense that  humanity has about 3,000 years before even the thousand year reign of our Lord Jesus begins. None the less I do believe there is no prophecy still  unfullfilled that tells us  our Lord could not return this eve, well it is kind  of late for this eve, so I will say now.

Truth is for me, I could find my soul is required of me this very moment. I prepare myself for that event and therefore I  do not much worry about tomorrow, though it is going to be a very heavy workload day should I live to see sunrise.

My confidence is in the faith of my Lord Jesus, and not in anything of myself. Even He does not know the time of His return,  so I should worry myself as to the time? When his Father says it is time my Son it is time, I will either be caught up, or I will be brought up out of the ground, and that is good enough for me.  "Ain't No Grave Going To Hold This Body Down" ( my own personal very favorite song, written by Brother Claude Ely. I am expecting the sound of a trump and so I do not use a prophecy calendar, nor an alarm clock for expectation of my Lord's return.

I have already had my time of study  on all those things of prophecy and of pyramids and geology, and the bending of time and, and,  and more ands. I am studied out in those matters, and leave all that to others to enjoy and for their encouragement to read the word of God our Bible and to see Him in all His creation.

Enjoy, take care, and continue to  share the good news!

• Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  265
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,129
  • Content Per Day:  3.50
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

2 hours ago, Neighbor said:

Enjoy, take care, and continue to  share the good news!

Hi Neighbor,

I quite understand. Thank you again for your comments & encouragement. I so agree with what you wrote in your interests - to see God working in others & your own life. Truly amazing isn`t He.

be blessed, Marilyn.

• 4 weeks later...

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  62
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0

Donald Trump was seriously considering to move the U.S. embassy from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem. Once it happens, Christians and Jews will be persecuted worldwide. I think this will happen within these few years.

Pence revives talk of U.S. moving Tel Aviv embassy to Jerusalem

Edited by idono

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  593
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  55,874
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

Like we are not already.....