• Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  266
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,200
  • Content Per Day:  3.49
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

13 hours ago, Snow said:

Sorry Marilyn i see you already answered ..Ha!

Hi Snow,

That`s fine. Glad you are in the conversation here, bro.

Marilyn.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers

13 hours ago, idono said:

The four great beasts are four kings that will rise from the earth.  (Daniel 7: 17)

4 beasts mentioned in Daniel chapter 7 are not countries, it is men.

Hi idono,

As an added - yes you are right in that God`s word says that the great beast are `kings,` (Dan. 7: 17) however God goes on to explain that they are representative of their kingdoms. (Dan. 7: 23) So we need to read all of what God says on the topic & not just one verse & jump to a conclusion of our own. God always explains what He means & gives His explanation as we read what He says through out His word on that topic.

Marilyn.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,675
  • Content Per Day:  0.47
  • Days Won:  0

10 minutes ago, Marilyn C said:

Hi Snow,

That`s fine. Glad you are in the conversation here, bro.

Marilyn.

Hi Marilyn

I am out of the loop with this stuff! You have reignited my interest a bit... At present I see things similarly to Daniel 11:36!,,,i will be interested to follow this thread and see your views... I have so much respect for what you have to  say..

God Bless

8 hours ago, idono said:

4 beasts are 4 Chinese presidents, during the fourth beast's administration, China will make ally with another 9 countries, which could be included Russia. That is what this scripture say, it is a ten nations kingdom, different from all the other kingdoms. 

I'm Malaysian. Malaysian government has already signed agreements with Chinese government which allows Chinese online payment platform (Alipay) to be used in Malaysia.

Many Chinese tourists visit destinations all around the world and buy from Chinese online shopping website so, we can foresee Chinese online payment platform could be widely used all around the world in the future.

Hi idono,

So you are from Malaysia. Then of course you would understand a lot of what is happening in that region. Good to have you in the discussion as you can give us info on what is happening. Too many people have been stuck in the past with their understanding of the end-times & not really understanding what is happening right now.

As to thinking the 4 beasts are 4 Chinese presidents, you would need to back that up from God`s word.

I also see the region forming as you said, however it is just a region along with others that are coming together. Now that China is in the IMF basket of currencies it brings in a whole region to add to the others - Dollar (USA), Pound (UK), Euro (EU), Yen (Japan), Renminbi (China).

Marilyn. 

Just now, Snow said:

Hi Marilyn

I am out of the loop with this stuff! You have reignited my interest a bit... At present I see things similarly to Daniel 11:36!,,,i will be interested to follow this thread and see your views... I have so much respect for what you have to  say..

God Bless

Hi Snow,

Well I think you have probably been saved a `big headache,` as it can become one, especially to people looking for an `old empire` to arise & tread down those that have already been dealt with by God. Anyway I`ll be answering Daniel so maybe if you read you may have thoughts & questions. Fresh eyes are always good, as they have not been ingrained with a certain view.

Marilyn. 

On ‎1‎/‎01‎/‎2017 at 5:06 AM, Daniel 11:36 said:

My comment

The 3 ribs prophecy has been fulfilled and has nothing to do with the coming time of the end

It was the Persian "bear" [Daniel 7:5] that devoured the Assyrian, neo-Babylon, and Lydian kingdoms [principally Asia Minor] .... this is a biblical and historical fact

The "bear" was the ancient Persian Empire .... today's not Russia

The Lion, bear, and Leopard kingdoms followed in sequence .... Babylon, Persia, the Northern Seleucid kingdom [the largest of the 4 divides of Alexander's Middle Eastern holdings north of Israel] [Daniel 7:6]

These three kingdoms lost their domains in the Middle East as one conquered the next [Daniel 7:12] .... but their lives  were prolonged preserved to this very day ..... the same indigenous peoples are still in the region [Syria, Iraq, Turkey, Iran]

It is the next kingdom still pending that will emerge in the the current Middle East confederated by the human little horn and king of the north seen in the visions [Daniel 7:7-25; 8:9-25; 11:36-45; 12:7]

Satan's antichrist will arise in the vortex of Turkey, Syria, Iraq, and Iran

https://www.google.com/maps/@31.2811966,59.9960669,3z

Hi Daniel,

Yes I`ve heard of that view with the ancient empires. However I see you have a variation with the anti-Christ arising from the Middle East. We agree somewhat there, though not with all the countries you mentioned.

And yes those kingdoms you mentioned are historic, however I don`t believe God is referring to them as the 4 beasts. They are the ones in the Great Image. We need to take careful note of what God is describing regarding the 4 beasts.

1. Contemporary. These kingdoms, powers were yet to arise. They were not in the time of Daniel. (Note Babylon had already arisen & was waning).

` Those great beasts, which are four, are four kings, which SHALL ARISE out of the earth.` (Dan. 7: 17 KJ)

2. Each Powerful. Each of these great powers are powerful, but are not World Rulers.

` And four great beasts came up from the sea, each different from the other.` (Dan. 7: 3)

3. All at the same time. Each of these great powers are operating at the same time, for the final beast becomes very powerful & devours & tramples down the other beasts.

` And I saw in the night visions, & behold, a fourth beast, dreadful & terrible, exceedingly strong. It had huge iron teeth; it was devouring, breaking in pieces, & trampling the residue with its feet. ` (Dan. 7: 7)

Marilyn. 

Edited by Marilyn C

12 hours ago, SisterActs2 said:

Hi Marilyn

While I have had a lot of teaching over the years on Daniel and Revelation, I have to admit I am out of my depth here.  I will watch with interest what you and others have to say.  Always willing to learn.:rolleyes:

Hi SisterActs2,

Great to have you with us here. And maybe one of your questions or comments may just spark something. God works through all of us, so fresh eyes are great. I don`t believe one has to know all the teachings, (which are many) but really just discuss & read God`s word together & the Holy Spirit will clarify His truth. I truly believe that the `end-times` clarification is one of the last great truths that needs to be clarified.

Marilyn.

Edited by Marilyn C

9 hours ago, idono said:

This is a trend. Using economic method to control the world. And one day, they will ask you to implant a chip to allow you to trade, without that chip you can't buy and sell.

A couple of weeks ago, Russian government discuss with Chinese government to make their payment system "Mir" and Chinese payment system "Unionpay" to become compatible.

Hi idono,

Thank you for that interesting bit of info. Yes the chip in the card, then now the phone & finally the body. Moving on quite quickly isn`t it.

Marilyn.

8 hours ago, warrior12 said:

Pretty bold  view and expectation there Marilyn.  Accordingly, it is now three minutes to midnight as to your dates.   This i know, you do your homework and study your Bible steadfastly, so your statements are not out of the air, so to speak.  Great stuff, wish more would add their comments and expectations and if you are a prophet, then prophesy.

I think as technology and innovations and inventions come about, many would be awed by what man can achieve and do and humanism would be embraced even more and  God would be seen as a myth and cause of many to of man's social problem.   Breakthroughs in bio-science, especially DNA manipulation, would bring about many ethical issues that would reject biblical values.

New Year ..............

When i think about the new year, i like to bring to memory the Duck who has just hatch her brood and has left the nest with them.  All yellow and pretty and follow in a line.  It is an awesome sight of a new beginning.  Regardless, it is another day as the earth revolves around the sun 

Earth's orbit - Wikipedia

Earth's orbit is the path through which the Earth travels around the Sun. The average distance between the Earth and the Sun is 149.60 million kilometers (92.96 million miles), and a complete orbit occurs every 365.256 days (1 side real year), during which time Earth travels 940 million kilometers (584 million miles).

The Earth revolves around the Sun at a speed of about 18.5 miles/sec (30 km/sec).   "wow"

Hi warrior12,

Thank you for not thinking I made that statement off the top of my head. I actually did some threads, (way back) on how I came to understand this - Significant dates, I think I called it. I will do a bottom line for you so you can understand how I came to it from God`s word.

Marilyn.

BTW I loved the little ducklings picture. We have them on our irrigation channel & the parent ducks do the broken wing trick to try & get us away from their ducklings. God is so amazing & for us to see that protective care of the parent ducks for their ducklings, always thrills me. 

7 hours ago, Daniel 11:36 said:

Hi Daniel 11:36,

`After this I saw in the night visions, & behold, a fourth beast, dreadful & terrible, exceedingly strong. It had huge iron teeth; it was devouring, breaking in pieces, and trampling THE RESIDUE, with its feet.`  (Dan. 7: 7)

Pretty hard to - devour, break in pieces, & trample, from a distance of centuries!

Marilyn.

The 4th beast of Daniel's visions was not the ancient Roman Empire and will not be a revived Roman Empire as many think and teach

This Middle Eastern kingdom is till to come as we speak .... the stage is setting up for it to emerge

Questions? .... I will answer

Hi Daniel,

OK so we agree on that point, that the final beast is NOT the ancient Roman Empire or the revived Roman Empire. That`s great. So just a few details to be discussed. Should be interesting.

So....what is you thought (from scripture if you can), on how this Middle Eastern kingdom will emerge & be powerful? What of the other Great powers, & where do they fit in to your view? (British Commonwealth, America, Europe, Russia, China.)

Marilyn.