forGod1

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  20
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  77
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0

I know Jesus died on the cross for me. I know it's all true, from cover to cover. Why am I still stuck in sinner mode? Am I just heartless and can't care about Jesus? Why do I want to go to hell? I know my souls trajectory right now.. and it isn't good. Why can't I care?!? I need some motivation or something. If hell doesn't work, what motivation is there? If showing Christ respect isn't motivation, what could someone say?

I'm in deep trouble, guys. I have mood disorders that no Christian should have. Will Jesus give me a pass if I can't get myself to leave the house? Or do I have a demon/ give into Lucifer's tricks? Ahhhh.. I really believe i'm in jeopardy of going to hell if I died now. I just can't accept that things happen according to the world's evils.. mainly. I keep thinking we should be living in a perfect environment, but I need to better grasp the fall of man or something. it's confusing my brain, man.

Edited by forGod1

I have schizoaffective disorder bipolar type and schizoid personality disorder. I'm no Christian.. nor was I ever going to Heaven, right? There's no chance for someone like me. I just have to accept that I wasn't one of the selected.

I know He didn't show Himself to me because I have no chance.. but i'm just dumb or something. anyways.. take care guys. i'm going back to being an idiot.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  44
  • Content Count:  1,370
  • Content Per Day:  0.25
  • Birthday:  07/18/1868

Dear one- you need to find a solid Bible teaching church-- nothing fancy- no hysterics in the aisle or rolling on the floor kind of stuff- just a church that studies the Bible and prays-----

God Saves Crazy people- to--- I know I was one--- believe me-- hospitalized and all multiple times--- but study the word, pray- Bible says the Lord has not given us a spirit of fear but power. love and a sound mind-- he ants you to have a sound mind

• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  54
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,371
  • Content Per Day:  0.87

22 hours ago, forGod1 said:

I know Jesus died on the cross for me. I know it's all true, from cover to cover. Why am I still stuck in sinner mode? Am I just heartless and can't care about Jesus? Why do I want to go to hell? I know my souls trajectory right now.. and it isn't good. Why can't I care?!? I need some motivation or something. If hell doesn't work, what motivation is there? If showing Christ respect isn't motivation, what could someone say?

You believe in your heart and confess with your tongue that Jesus Christ is Lord.   That is good news in heaven and to your soul. Satan wants you back into his world. But here is where your bible and prayer is your weapon against him and war you must. Don't give in to his lies and keep your faith. God is not a liar and would see you through. 

If it any consolation to you, i started a thread today titled " Habitual sin ".  You see, from my perspective as a believer, i am forgiven of my sins by the grace of Jesus, but still have this fleshy body that wants to go against the spirit.  Sin i still do, but God knows our nature and if we truly repent from the heart he is just and forgives us.  Stand firm in your faith and stay here at worthy and ask your questions, there are lots of people to guide you along the way.

Galatians 5King James Version (KJV)

16 This I say then, Walk in the Spirit, and ye shall not fulfil the lust of the flesh.

17 For the flesh lusteth against the Spirit, and the Spirit against the flesh: and these are contrary the one to the other: so that ye cannot do the things that ye would.

• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  54
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,371
  • Content Per Day:  0.87

2 hours ago, forGod1 said:

I have schizoaffective disorder bipolar type and schizoid personality disorder. I'm no Christian.. nor was I ever going to Heaven, right? There's no chance for someone like me. I just have to accept that I wasn't one of the selected.

That statement is what the devil uses to plant impure thoughts into your mind to rob you of your inheritance, which he cannot if you truly believe that Jesus christ is Lord.  God knows all of your shortcomings and takes all those into account.  Stand firm knowing you have the king of kings and Lord of Lord as your on your side and what he has said in his word of all those who call upon his name.  He will never leave you nor forsake you.  

Hebrews 13King James Version (KJV)

Let your conversation be without covetousness; and be content with such things as ye have: for he hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee.

• Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,000
  • Content Per Day:  0.37
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  12/08/1950

Hi forGod1

Firstly do not let the world label you.  You are made in the image of God.  He created you.  He has lead you to Himself; this is evident by the fact that you believe in Him and know about salvation and other Biblical truths.  Don't let the devil tell you lies.  Jesus calls sinners to Himself, from the highways and byways.  None of us can change ourselves, we need Jesus.  If you do what Warrior12 said and then lean not on your own understanding, but in all your ways acknowledge Him, He will direct your paths.  You must learn to trust that the Saviour has called you, and intends to continue to work with y0u to build relationship between the two of you and between you and others.  Just leave all the "fixing up" of yourself to Him.   Believe me, I was a different person entirely when He found me.

• Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,000
  • Content Per Day:  0.37
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  12/08/1950

WD - I love your rejection of the stupid stuff Satan tries to get us to do.  Let's focus on reading God's Word, worshipping and following Him.  I'm with you.  Great ministry BTW

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  32
  • Content Count:  149
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Birthday:  05/16/1980

4 hours ago, forGod1 said:

This person needs serious and urgent prayer.

God will intervene in your case. He will visit you, restore to you all the peace, joy and honour enemies have taken away from you.

God will uproot and destroy all the plants He has not planted in you. 

You are set free and delivered from all the evil and ungodly thoughts coming to you mind in Jesus name.