• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  24
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  352
  • Content Per Day:  0.11
  • Days Won:  0

10 hours ago, woundeddog said:

Evidently I misread the post- my post was defending Willas response-- I misread the quote asmismuffets-- I apologize, but my response remains the same with the exception of who I was talking about-- sorry for the confusion

I believe your comment misses the mark totally then.  It didn't address the cause of divorce at all. You may want to go back and reread Willa's reply again.   The parents are getting divorced.  We don't know the cause and since we don't we can only comment on the issue at hand which Willa actually did with a backhanded response.  Considering the "poor child" is only three they have no business being having direct knowledge of divorce proceedings.  What's more unhealthy for that child is to be brought up in a home where there parents have an unhealthy relationship.  

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  44
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,370
  • Content Per Day:  0.25
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  07/18/1868

2 hours ago, ruck1b said:

I believe your comment misses the mark totally then.  It didn't address the cause of divorce at all. You may want to go back and reread Willa's reply again.   The parents are getting divorced.  We don't know the cause and since we don't we can only comment on the issue at hand which Willa actually did with a backhanded response.  Considering the "poor child" is only three they have no business being having direct knowledge of divorce proceedings.  What's more unhealthy for that child is to be brought up in a home where there parents have an unhealthy relationship.  

I was not commenting on how to make the best out of a bad situation--- I was commenting on the fact that it would be better to reverse the bad situation-- God can do that- I have seen it happen-- to often we fall for the worlds thinking that its better to get out of a bad relationship than to try and fix it.  I am not talking about raising a child in an unhealthy relationship-- the Bible gives plenty of instruction on how to make relationships healthy.  To encourage or give advise on how to skirt the issue of fixing a relationship really would not be the light we are expected to be---- why give a seeking person worldly advise on a site that is supposed to be espousing Christian values. I know Sean is going through a hugely painful time in his life and the life of his family--- even years after a divorce the scars show in the couple and the children-- i know from my experience--- so why not look to avoiding the pain by applying Biblical principles rather than legal recourse??

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  306
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,130
  • Content Per Day:  4.64
  • Days Won:  327

Blessings woundeddog

I am in complete agreement with you & with Willa,,,,,,the Timeless Truth of the Word of God is for the Eternal Minded in Christ and the Temporal things of this world & the flesh are for those of this world & carnal minded.............we can only HOPE as our HOPE remains in Christ that the things of God ,His Word & His Ways be Received  by Revelation of Holy Spirit...only He can soften & convict a heart to Receive    The TRuth may sound harsh but none the less,it is the TRuth & it is given in LOVE.....

Legal recourse is for those of the world,there is not one single thing that God cannot,Repair,Rebuild,Re- establish,Revive,Renew,Restore,,,,not one,,,,,If God leads one to depart then it can be done peacefully as the Prince of Peace brings PEACE in the midst of chaos,if God leads one to stay then He Will do a good Work according to the Purpose of the Believers Calling.....trusting God is all we need ever do & pray to hear His Still Small Voice,,,when we start listening to worldly advice we are not looking to our Helper,the Councilor  Its no different than when needs Deliverance of the bondage of strong holds & is sent to a physician??????WE are the Called out ones,Christs own.....how else could we advise,look to Jesus              Glory to God             With love-in Christ,Kwik