• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  269
  • Content Per Day:  0.12
  • Days Won:  0

8 hours ago, shiloh357 said:

It is talking about homosexuality among the pagans. 

I'm not sure they were pagans, but it still was referring to lust and promiscuity.   And your hair color is wrong for a Christian. 

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.41
  • Days Won:  20

30 minutes ago, Sojourner414 said:
11 hours ago, shiloh357 said:

Gays ARE dangerous in that they are trying to recruit children into their vile lifestyle.

Shiloh, that is far more true than most seem to realize.

Amen, This is always true.

And even more:  perpetrators (sexual and financial and other) are found on every chat room online, and every bulletin board, and every forum,  just like they are found in so many churches (tens of thousands ) worldwide,  according to law enforcement.

To not confront them and preferably to silence them, to not prevent them from gathering more victims, would be a crime in God's Eyes as He says NOT to let the little children/ weak women and men/  be taken by the wolves, etc....

Guest shiloh357
4 hours ago, SkyWriting said:

I'm not sure they were pagans, but it still was referring to lust and promiscuity.   And your hair color is wrong for a Christian. 

No, it clearly refers to pagans, even if you are not honest enough to face up to the truth.

• Group:  Nonbeliever
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  738
  • Content Per Day:  0.21

23 hours ago, shiloh357 said:

Anyone can change if they give their lives to Jesus.  God has already told us in His Word that homosexuality is a sin and detestable to Him. He has already informed us of that.   God can deliver anyone from that vile lifestyle if they are born again. 

I would imagine if God is so worried and upset at this practice, then we wouldn't have any Christian men struggling with it.   I'll guess that you'll end up blaming the person, but why are there Christian men who struggle?   If homosexuality is completely a "lifestyle" choice, then what men do you find sexually attractive?  I don't find any, just women.

Edited by Bonky

21 hours ago, shiloh357 said:

No, you need to read more than that.

Supposedly, and there seems no reason to doubt this, he has read the Bible, all of it,

yet continuously rejects it,  like the religious leaders opposed to Jesus did, as Jesus Says.

And opposing Scripture,  is not a site-rule breaker on this forum,  so just that by itself is not enough to silence that which is opposed to Scripture and contrary to Jesus,  even though it is devastating to the young readers and weak in faith and the seekers of Salvation.

Guest shiloh357
2 hours ago, Bonky said:

I would imagine if God is so worried and upset at this practice, then we wouldn't have any Christian men struggling with it. 

No, that is not the case at all.   He is not worried or upset.  He hates it and He has judged it.  And those who choose it, will go Hell. 

I'll guess that you'll end up blaming the person, but why are there Christian men who struggle? 

Even though Christians are saved, they still struggle with sin.  Christians struggle with all kinds of sins, every day.   But I would note that they struggle; they don't accept such sins.  They struggle with sin because they know it displeases God and they have a heart to live to please Him. 

If homosexuality is completely a "lifestyle" choice, then what men do you find sexually attractive?  I don't find any, just women.

I don't find any men attractive.  But there are men who choose to live in that lifestyle, to their own detriment unfortunately.

14 minutes ago, shiloh357 said:

No, that is not the case at all.   He is not worried or upset.  He hates it and He has judged it.  And those who choose it, will go Hell. 

And the solution for a Christian man who has gay feelings and doesn't want them is what?

14 minutes ago, shiloh357 said:

I don't find any men attractive.  But there are men who choose to live in that lifestyle, to their own detriment unfortunately.

So the thing that separates you [don't find men attractive] vs. those men who do is what?   You're acknowledging yourself here that it's not something you've chosen.  

Edited by Bonky

3 minutes ago, Bonky said:

And the solution for a Christian man who has gay feelings and doesn't want them is what?

So the thing that separates you [don't find men attractive] vs. those men who do is what?   You're acknowledging yourself here that it's not something you've chosen.  

When did you choose to be a son of disobedience along with the rest of society ?

When did you choose to have more faith in satan ,

instead of faith in Jesus ?

Or did it "just happen" ? "not something you've chosen" ?

Guest shiloh357
3 minutes ago, Bonky said:

Turn it over Jesus and let Him deliver him  from those feelings.  

The thing that separates me from them is that I have a personal relationship with Jesus Christ and He lives in my heart in the Person of the Holy Spirit.   The Holy Spirit is the one who empowers me to live for Him.   And I turn everything over to Him and strive to let Him live through me.

50 minutes ago, shiloh357 said:

Turn it over Jesus and let Him deliver him  from those feelings.  

And if that doesn't work?  The context of my question was Christian men who WERE handing this over.  What did you think I was referring to? 

50 minutes ago, shiloh357 said:

The thing that separates me from them is that I have a personal relationship with Jesus Christ and He lives in my heart in the Person of the Holy Spirit.   The Holy Spirit is the one who empowers me to live for Him.   And I turn everything over to Him and strive to let Him live through me.

Wow.  So the Jesus we hear about in the secular community is the one that will love  you and take care of you and allow you to lay things at the cross, that's there to "sell" Christianity.  Then when rubber meets the road we get this.  If prayer doesn't work blame the person, the empathy, compassion and respect are completely void in this kind of response.  I really do feel for gay Christian men who have to deal with this.  The one thing these men chose to do is to be a part of this religious worldview that views them as abominations....that choice is on them.

Edited by Bonky