Sign in to follow this  
Guest BacKaran

Fast fudge

Guest BacKaran

Buy one can of chocolate frosting. 

But one package of chocolate chips.

Melt frosting in a saucepan over low heat 

When frosting is melted, add bag of chocolate chips, remove from heat, stir till chips are all melted and pour into platter.

Put in frig for five mins to cool, cut and eat. 

You can use cherry chips, peanut butter chips, mint chips etc, make up your own flavors of fudge! 

It takes you longer to clean the pan than it does to make the fudge! 🙋

Karan, I have done a variation of this recipe for years.... only I use 1 can sweetened-condensed milk and 18oz semi-sweet chocolate chips and add a little vanilla... I like to add peanut butter chips, or toffee bits... :) 

Edited by Abby-Joy

1 hour ago, Abby-Joy said:

Karan, I have done a variation of this recipe for years.... only I use 1 can sweetened-condensed milk and 18oz semi-sweet chocolate chips and add a little vanilla... I like to add peanut butter chips, or toffee bits... :) 

I do the same thing

11 hours ago, Abby-Joy said:

I use the condensed milk too , "Yummy"

I can not have chocolate so I make a Peanut Butter fudge.

Ingredients

• 2 teaspoons butter, softened
  • 2 cups sugar
  • 1/2 cup whole milk
  • 1-1/3 cups peanut butter
  • 1 jar (7 ounces) marshmallow creme

Directions

1. Line an 8-in. square pan with foil; grease with butter.
  2. In a heavy saucepan, combine sugar and milk; bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring constantly. Boil 3 minutes, stirring constantly. Remove from heat.
  3. Stir in peanut butter and marshmallow creme until blended. Immediately spread into prepared pan; cool slightly.
  4. Refrigerate until firm. Using foil, lift fudge out of pan. Remove foil; cut into squares. Store between layers of waxed paper in an airtight container. Yield: 2 pounds (64 pieces)

Sign in to follow this