IGNORED

Four In Custody Over Torture of Man on Facebook Live

nebula

Guest shiloh357
11 hours ago, Out of the Shadows said:

As much as I was upset with the police I tend to give them a bigger benefit of the doubt than I give many others.  I will accept they wanted to have all their ducks in a row prior to making the charge.  I can live with that.

No, they did everything they could to avoid calling it a hate crime, until they had no choice.   It doesn't take six brain cells to see that this was a hate crime and had it been 4 white people doing that to black guy, it would have been immediately labeled a racist hate crime and there would be riots and the FBI would be called in and Trump would be blamed for it, one way or the other.   The Left could have only wished it had been white people doing this, because according to the Left, racism is a one-way street where only white people can be racist.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,000
  • Content Per Day:  0.37
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  12/08/1950

Totally agree Shiloh.

• Group:  Royal Member *
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  91
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  10,596
  • Content Per Day:  3.70
  • Days Won:  25

1 hour ago, shiloh357 said:

No, they did everything they could to avoid calling it a hate crime, until they had no choice.   It doesn't take six brain cells to see that this was a hate crime and had it been 4 white people doing that to black guy, it would have been immediately labeled a racist hate crime and there would be riots and the FBI would be called in and Trump would be blamed for it, one way or the other.   The Left could have only wished it had been white people doing this, because according to the Left, racism is a one-way street where only white people can be racist.

And to think people call me negative.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  4,054
  • Content Per Day:  15.47
  • Days Won:  0

Michelle Obama said, ‘For the first time in my adult life, I’m proud of my country?'

I wonder if Michelle Obama is proud of the America her husband has created since she wasn't proud of America before.

Guest shiloh357
6 hours ago, Out of the Shadows said:

And to think people call me negative.

No, it's not negative, it's just reality and honesty. 

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.76
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.96
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

Montel Williams had a response I completely agree with.

Omegaman 3.0 says:

Deleted link again, sorry. We do not allow profanity here, nor linking to it. If I were to type:

L*rd instead of Lord, there is no mystery about what is being said. Maybe George or another admin will disagree with my conservatism here, but I do not see that a profane word with an asterisk where the vowel belongs, is any less profane.

On the other hand, if a person wants to be exposed to that, and look it up themselves knowing that they will view profanity, who am I to say that they could could not look up the website

dennismichaellynch.com and find and article about Montel Williams on locking up Chicago torture suspects?

Edited by Omegaman 3.0
removed link

23 minutes ago, Davida said:

CBS had a audio clip that was edited in such a way it made it sound like it was Trump voters who kidnapped and tortured a black special needs kid and were calling him the "n" word. Seriously in a moral world theses Journalists would have their feet held to the fire, they are a pile of vipers and they should be permanently kicked out of the industry ( ya I know I'm dreaming). I am just so disgusted by the constant manipulation of the facts & deliberate Lies reported. This world is really getting loathsome, anyone else notice how fast things are going south on so many fronts? Days of Noah is right.

Do you have a link to this video?

27 minutes ago, Davida said:

It was audio report- no.

Perhaps you misunderstood then.  I can find no other record of it on the internet, so it seems only you heard it.

42 minutes ago, Davida said:

No misunderstanding at all , it is just like many examples in the past 8 years,  it was purposely edited by the Leftist lying media to mislead in order to parade a their political "narrative".  I'll give you another example -  Juan Williams who is completely biased lefty gave his comments concerning the Chicago torture incident and in it he disgracefully linked Trump and White nationalists to the Chicago torture by Black teens against the White Special Needs Kid. It was an attempt to deflect the focus, deflect responsibility which lies squarely on these black teens who did a very cruel and hateful crime against a Special Needs kid & delighted in this vile act that they broadcast it.  To try to make out that whites are responsible is a LIE if anything Obama is responsible for creating a racially divisive environment.  As for the leftist reports , it is marketing manipulation it is not News Reporting.  It is no different then the MSNBC coverage of a group protesting Obama , the protestors demanding healthcare reform & MSNBC edited a picture of a black protester side carrying and AR15 and eluded it was a white supremasist walking around threateningly with a rifle because of white resentment & racist hatred against Obama. It was edited to sell the  Lefts False Narrative. 

When you make these sorts of claims it would be good to have links provided so that others can know what you are referring to. 

2 hours ago, Davida said:

It is not a "claim" it is a fact.  Look it up yourself.

As I have been told hundreds of times on this board, it is not my job to support your claims.  If those things happened provide evidence.  Otherwise they never happened.