IGNORED

Bloodshed will follow if Trump moves US embassy to Jerusalem (Video)

• Group:  Bots
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  39,879
  • Topics Per Day:  6.49
  • Content Count:  44,072
  • Content Per Day:  7.18
  • Days Won:  2

(Worthy News) - The Palestinians will start a new violent uprising if Donald Trump's incoming White House administration relocates the US Embassy in Israel from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem, a senior Fatah official indicated this week in an interview translated by MEMRI.

"I believe that any American act of stupidity will ignite the Palestinian territories," Fatah Central Committee member Sultan Abu al-Einein told Egypt's Alghad TV on Sunday.

Al-Einein, an aide to Palestinian Authority President Mahmoud Abbas, also pointed to Israeli "arrogance" and settlement activity along with the potential US maneuver as provoking Palestinian violence.

"We must prepare for a confrontation with the new US administration, which has clearly and audaciously declared that Israel and its settlements are legitimate and legal," he asserted. [ Source ]

View the full article

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  593
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  55,864
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

LoL   and do we really believe that they are not going to do the same thing anyway......  what a stupid thing to say.

I say move it and if they want to go crazy with it, then deal with the crazy.

Guest shiloh357

If Israel gave the Palestinians everything they wanted, they would still be dedicated to destroying Israel and they would be in a stronger position to do so.   So, since they cannot Israel anymore than they already do, so we might as well move our embassy to Jerusalem.  

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  44
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,370
  • Content Per Day:  0.25
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  07/18/1868

Trump is not going to let Islam/isis run roughshod over the world--- even if we dont move the Embassy there will be blood shed-- what are we supposed to give the muslims everything they want until they actually have the sword to our throats???

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,491
  • Content Per Day:  0.55
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  02/02/1971

9 hours ago, WorthyNewsBot said:

(Worthy News) - The Palestinians will start a new violent uprising if

The "if", they will be violent regardless, all you have is terrorist trying to control by using fear.  Sure there will be bloodshed if Trump follows through.  Doesn't make it his fault though.  There will be bloodshed even if he doesn't move the embassy.  Trump should seek prosecution of all who gave money to this terrorist organization.  

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  593
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  55,864
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

If we declare the Muslim Brotherhood as a terrorist organization we will start seeing bloodshed here.  If we don't they will ultimately take over.

• Topic Count:  91
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2,216
  • Content Per Day:  0.81
  • Birthday:  04/02/1958

You know. I'm really getting tired of these anti-trump and anti-American people threatening us because we had the audacity to win and election they thought they had secured.

Edited by Churchmouse

• Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,000
  • Content Per Day:  0.37
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  12/08/1950

I am so sick of the world bowing down to what Islam wants.  It's called political correctness in a lot of places.  You guys are so right; we should all stand up against this tirade of terrorism.... who was it that said something like bad things happen when good men do nothing?  If we continue to let them dictate, they will continue to kill, steal and destroy.  They have already taken enough of Israel's territory.  Let's continue to pray for God's people Israel!

• Topic Count:  91
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2,216
  • Content Per Day:  0.81
  • Birthday:  04/02/1958

1 hour ago, SisterActs2 said:

I am so sick of the world bowing down to what Islam wants.  It's called political correctness in a lot of places.  You guys are so right; we should all stand up against this tirade of terrorism.... who was it that said something like bad things happen when good men do nothing?  If we continue to let them dictate, they will continue to kill, steal and destroy.  They have already taken enough of Israel's territory.  Let's continue to pray for God's people Israel!

I think it is an institutionalized bigotry based on old hatreds of Jews for the killing of Christ, mixed up with more recent rejections of the Christian faith because of the abuses of the Catholic Church. I think it has become vogue to reach out to anything that is unchristian just to set themselves apart from something that the world has defined as intolerant and they've become so intoxicated with this juvenile attitude of rejection that they refuse to look at what they have embraced. I'm fairly sure that cozying up to a viper is not conducive to preventing it from biting you as the world has surly seen. I just hope they are not so embarrassed that they would hide from the truth and grasp on to the hope that the Left seems to be secure in  and that is that If you are nice to people they will be nice back.