IGNORED

Bloodshed will follow if Trump moves US embassy to Jerusalem (Video)

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,989
  • Topics Per Day:  0.49
  • Content Count:  48,687
  • Content Per Day:  11.89
  • Days Won:  226

2 hours ago, Churchmouse said:

You know. I'm really getting tired of these anti-trump and anti-American people threatening us because we had the audacity to win and election they thought they had secured.

How do you differentiate the "anti-Trump people and the anti-American people or are they one and the same?

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,000
  • Content Per Day:  0.37
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  12/08/1950

Yes, Churchmouse.  A lot of humanists who subscribe to the "live and let live" doctrine think that if they are nice to people, they will automatically respond in kind.  They will tell you that they believe that what you do unto others, they will do unto you - probably not even realising that Jesus promoted that.  It's all in the interests of promoting multiculturalism... we can live with each other if we embrace this - kind of mentality.  Well, the Italians came here and integrated into our society.  So did other Europeans, so did the Vietnamese in the 70s.  But now we have a different kind of immigrant.  Actually the word "tolerance" has become a byword for anyone to use with regard to accepting almost anything!  Oh, I remembered the quote.  It goes more like "evil prospers when good men do nothing".  Being a senior citizen, I sometimes have senior moments.  That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it lol

• Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  134
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  8,142
  • Content Per Day:  2.37
  • Days Won:  20

On 1/5/2017 at 8:04 AM, other one said:

LoL   and do we really believe that they are not going to do the same thing anyway......  what a stupid thing to say.

I say move it and if they want to go crazy with it, then deal with the crazy.

Agreed. This is simply foolish intimidation.  They have been shedding blood for decades, and will continue to do so regardless of any "peace" overtures.

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  91
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2,216
  • Content Per Day:  0.81
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  04/02/1958

1 hour ago, missmuffet said:

How do you differentiate the "anti-Trump people and the anti-American people or are they one and the same?

Well, if you look at it, who for the most part were those who tended to blame America first? I would say that most of the anti Trump people came out of the Anti-American people because Trumps message was so against theirs. If you are assuming that I'm calling all the Anti-Trumpers anti-American  I think you have it backwards. anti-Americanism was alive and well before Mr. trump ever came on the picture. I woulsd though put it out that those who are anti-American are anti-Trump because they are sure that if everything American is evil than anyone standing up for American is by default evil.

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,989
  • Topics Per Day:  0.49
  • Content Count:  48,687
  • Content Per Day:  11.89
  • Days Won:  226

1 minute ago, Churchmouse said:

Well, if you look at it, who for the most part were those who tended to blame America first? I would say that most of the anti Trump people came out of the Anti-American people because Trumps message was so against theirs. If you are assuming that I'm calling all the Anti-Trumpers anti-American  I think you have it backwards. anti-Americanism was alive and well before Mr. trump ever came on the picture. I woulsd though put it out that those who are anti-American are anti-Trump because they are sure that if everything American is evil than anyone standing up for American is by default evil.

That was as clear as mud. But I think you are saying that those who do not follow Trump are anti-American :unsure:That is sooooo very wrong.

• Topic Count:  91
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2,216
  • Content Per Day:  0.81
  • Birthday:  04/02/1958

Just now, missmuffet said:

That was as clear as mud. But I think you are saying that those who do not follow Trump are anti-American :unsure:That is sooooo very wrong.

I stated that perfectly. It might not be written the way you would have liked but I am in no obligation to fall into an preset trap. Especially if my ideals don't fall in line with the way your own prejudice perscribes for people who believe as I do. . But I see you've tried to claim victory by inserting the responses that you assumed you would get from me. What is wrong with this is that you are casting false witness on me and doing it of your free will, because in your ideology people with my point of view are that way no matter how many instances that have proven you wrong.

I deal in the up and up because that is how I was raised and I have no time for  people who reduce debate to  a sound bite or a passive aggressive attack on my person which they had to fabricate. If you want to debate me then please do so and leave what you hoped happened where you find such hope.

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  52
  • Content Per Day:  0.02

Whatever happens is the will of YHWH-GOD because no matter if it was placed in the desert the devil would still be mad! 

• Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,491
  • Content Per Day:  0.55
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  02/02/1971

Interesting, the executive branch feels it does not have to carry out the laws made by congress.  What I learned in civics 101 doesn't seem to be true.  

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  68
  • Topic Count:  185
  • Content Count:  14,204
  • Content Per Day:  3.35
  • Days Won:  30

In the last decade we have seen executive order used to replace acts of congress.  It is my hope that following Trump's using executive order to eliminate obamas fiasco orders, that he will ask the legislature to put more limits on the use of them and create penalties of treason on presidents that refuse to abide by the limits of our constitution in its original framing.  Obama swore to uphold our constitution and then ignored it, which results in a dictatorship.    

So far I see Trump promising childcare and free tuition for college.  Our state can't even fund 12 years of school. 

One thing that should happen is to give the president the power to delete items from bills before passing them--line item veto.  That would eliminate a lot of pork and special interests items added to measures.  Our legislators are so busy playing politics, the negotiating for their own special interests, that they forget about what is good for the country.  

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  68
  • Topic Count:  185
  • Content Count:  14,204
  • Content Per Day:  3.35
  • Days Won:  30

There should also be penalties on a president's failure to enforce laws such as the moving of the embassy  and the laws protecting our borders that are already in place.