Just a Mirror

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  596
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,043
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

Well President Obama may well make a covenant with the many on January 15 this year...

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,957
  • Content Per Day:  0.56
  • Days Won:  0

Obama is finished .... a man out of time with an unrealistic world view

He is not a part of any end time prophecy

Know that the One who with confirm His covenant with Israel is the Lord Himself ..... it is the other prince who will come to desecrate Israel during the 70th week for Israel still pending

There are two princes in the vision .... the Lord is the first "He" .... and the other prince is the second "he"

Verse 27 is a repeating of verse 26 

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  237
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Birthday:  04/27/1974

20, But pray ye that your flight be not in the winter, neither on the sabbath day:

Very interesting statement indeed.

Prayer, intercessory prayer, seems to be able to effect time itself, as in praying that a certain thing does not happen on a certain day, or month, how long can prayer put off or allow something to pass earlier or later?

It seems Gods mercy can change an action to an earlier or later time depending on the prayers received.

Soo since the statement, "No one knows the day or the hour..." could be construed to indicate appointed times are flexible, therefore since we do not know the prayers received by The Father, neither can we know when an action will happen.

What say you?

On 1/6/2017 at 0:32 PM, Daniel 11:36 said:

Your fixed time frames above are not accurate but only assumptions based upon open ended approximations  

Therefore,  your predictive dating of 2023 is bogus and not scriptural

No one can calculate the dating of the beginning of the time of the end just as the Lord has stated

What can be calculated with precision is the dating of the Lord's visible return upon the earth at the ending of the tribulation period

However, the dating of His intervention to begin the tribulation cannot be known

Once the tribulation begins the count down will be exactly 1260 days + 1260 days +30 days .... and He will be seen in the open by the earth dwellers at the time

I'm sure that I stated I would use RANDOM dates, I did not want to seem legalistic, I just started with now, because now is where I am.

A covenant with many?

If you are not a member of the european union yet want to have dealings with them, you sign a 7 year contract which states the EUs expectations of the signatories nation. You should read up on it. Israel has signed twice.

OR

President Obama won his Nobel Peace prize for Nuclear non proliferation, which was signed by THE MANY, I believe each reoccurring "contract" is 7 years.

Everyone seems to love 7.

goodluck.

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  20
  • Content Count:  647
  • Content Per Day:  0.24
  • Days Won:  1

I seem to remember a scripture or two wherein Jesus tells us that no one shall know the day or time of his second coming. I can infer by that that we shall not know the date or time of the catching up of those who will be called to Christ.

And while events on earth in the worldly realm are fascinating as they seem to meet the seeming criteria for the signs of the end of things, in these 2000 years it has not yet happened. Which tells me that those signs are to keep us who are in Christ aware of scripture. And of how God works his will to keep his word fresh in our minds in any age in which we find ourselves. Showing us the fulfillment of scriptures or the reflection of things prophesied so as to make his living word come to life in this world we live in.

For my part I'll live with that. Rather than think I can foretell what Jesus told me cannot be told or known by us. Only by him in his own time. And since God counts time far differently than I, I can live with that too.

Edited by soonsister

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  20
  • Content Count:  647
  • Content Per Day:  0.24
  • Days Won:  1

doubleposted

Edited by soonsister

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  1,957
  • Content Per Day:  0.56

Sister is on the right track .... the Lord has not revealed the dating of His soon coming intervention

So it could be before this day is over ...... or much longer [Matthew 25:1-13; Acts 1:6-7; 2 Peter 3:8-9]

And His covenant confirmed with many is the Lord's covenant with a believing remnant of Israel during the coming tribulation, not some sort of "peace" agreement between Israel and any others [Daniel 9:24-27] 

Edited by Daniel 11:36

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  4,065
  • Content Per Day:  1.41

On 1/5/2017 at 8:01 PM, Just a Mirror said:

Let me add some numbers which you can do with what you will.

Rosh Hoshana = Jewish Religious New Year = Feast of Trumpets = Pentecost

2016-2017 = 1     Rosh Hoshana in September 2017, 21-22, Th-Fr

2017-2018= 2      Rosh Hoshana in September 2018, 10-11, Mon-Tue

2018- 2019= 3     Rosh Hoshana in September/Oct 2019, 30-01, Mon-Tue

March 26th 2020= 3.5;  right after next election and inauguration in US.

2019-2020= 4     Rosh Hoshana in September 2020, 19-20, Sat-Sun

2020- 2021= 5    Rosh Hoshana in September 2021, 7-8, Tue-Wed

2021-2022= 6    Rosh Hoshana in September 2022, 26-27, Mon-Tue

2022-2023= 7    Rosh Hoshana in September 2023, 16-17, Sat-Sun

2024 Rosh Hoshana switches to Oct.

DISCLAIMER: READING BELOW THIS LINE REQUIRES AN OPEN MIND TO CONTROVERSIAL SUBJECTS.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I will state here that the Rapture will happen, the catching up to be with Yeshua, will happen at the end of the 7 years.

These things will happen before that day......

The Seals are the Seals of Time.

The Times, Time, and half a time.

Time is 7000yrs

Times is two 3500yr periods

1/2 time is 1250 yrs

But each Times is divided again, making it into its own week of 7  times, or one of the 3500yrs TIME is divided by 7 TIMES. Therefore The 3500yr TIMES, turns into its own TIME or it becomes its own week. It becomes its own week of seven 1250yr time periods and soo on each successive division becomes its own week of times.

Think of it like a Pyramid, top teer is a 7, next teer is 2 3500 blocks, and soo on which the outside blocks on each teer are cutoff, due to the slope of the pyramid, which we could call mercy, or shortening of time/angling of a square block, cutting off some.

Soo if you knew EXACTLY when we exist, knowing that 7000 is the end point, you could know through math the exact date at which past people existed, and also future people through Word and prophecy.

Herein lies the problem, there seems to be a discrepancy in years, about 350 years, if we know the 1000 year reign of Christ is 1000 years,  but its the last 1000 years, meaning At the end of the last final years their will be an apocalyptic war that ends this CREATION.

That means that the 1000 year reign has to start around year 6000, but the Jews claim that this is year 5777, which means that we still have 233 years left before The Tribulation. Because creation has to end at the end of 7000 yrs, therefore the year 6000 has to be the beginning of the Reign of Christ, right?

Soo you have two choices...

1- The Jews have time WRONG.

2-OR Mercy and the shortening of All Time, to ease suffering due to Sin puts at 5777.

Which means say 5784 is the new 6000th year in the shortened 7000years. 323 years will have been removed from 7000 years due to Gods Mercy on Man. (maybe thats what 322 stands for in the masons?)

Know of course you will say that TIME will be shortened IN THE END TIMES. But you must realize that one action by God echoes through all TIME, but also each individual TIME under the original TIME equally, meaning an action taken in say the first time period, will happen in all other time periods at the same exact time. That does not seem like the randomness of the reality we live in, which means variables are present which hinder or further time at , once again at a random time.

Randomness is what we can call Chaos. UH-OH, look at that, that means that the fall of Lucifer caused Chaos BACK in to Creation. No Bueno.

Therefore that means that before Lucifer's fall, Chaos was held back by The Creators Spirit, which wherever it goes Order is made manifest automatically.

You see The Creator is apart of a much larger entity or body of The Unexplainable, for lack of a better word for the Totality of what we refer to as GOD.

But back to Chaos, chaos is an act of opposition, to time. Now, when God created everything He created, perceived time was optimal, now since the fall of Lucifer, time has been altered due to an influence of the randomness of its presence in the system.

Soo that means that God has to (in our perception) intervene in our lives through angels and faith in order to restore balance to Time. Which when it happens in our lives, its manifests as Love, Joy, Peace. Which when multiple people bring order into their lives, they reconcile time, and perfect time is where God resides. Those people make up The Time Keepers, The People, The Church, The Believers, we reside with God in His Time. You See?

Soo Since this Creation has been corrupted by Chaos, this Creation will pass away, and be left desolate of The Presence forever.

A New Creation will be started, you might look at it as moving into a new pool, a fresh start, what happens there is unknown.

Back to my original point, when are we in Time?

We are, where prophetic events say we are.

We are strengthened by fulfillment of Prophecy even though we already believe.

Soo if you want to know where we are in prophecy look around the world and match up the Signs with the Word.  Then take the Word placement to work out the Time you are in and how close to the next Sign and ultimately His return.

Leading to a Sequence of Operation, which tells you the Order of signs you will see in front of you.

The Seals. They are Seals of Time, Each Seal is a quantity of Time.

But also divided down they are seals of a small number of years, which in the bible are supposed to be 7. Yet it seems when you get to the Trumpets people seem to think they happen over the course of 7 years. which means We are not even close to the 5th trumpet soo you can stop with CERN opening a passage to the Bottomless pit, unless of course you see grass outside, which means the 1st trumpet has yet to sound.

Soo you read through the chronological order of Signs and Yeshua returns AFTER the anti-christ and false prophet are already ruling earth. Basically Christ Returns to wipe out the World System and its leaders and its followers.

That means What?

That means The Reaping happens the same day, right before The Wrath starts. The WRATH of God is what we're saved from, not the Anti-Christ.

The wedding supper of the Lamb constitutes The fulfillment of the number of the Martyrs, not a "raptured" Church.

(9 And when he had opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of them that were slain for the word of God, and for the testimony which they held:

10 And they cried with a loud voice, saying, How long, O Lord, holy and true, dost thou not judge and avenge our blood on them that dwell on the earth?

11 And white robes were given unto every one of them; and it was said unto them, that they should rest yet for a little season, until their fellow servants also and their brethren, that should be killed as they were, should be fulfilled.)

You see When the 5th seal was removed the Martyrs of old were there, waiting on the Martyrs to come out of the Tribulation. The seals are Periods of Time, In the 5th Seal of time the Martyrs are revealed to be waiting for more martyrs.

But you may say "the one who restrains must be removed..."

Short answer, Michael is the one who restrains, Daniel tells us so.

(Daniel 12:1  And at that time shall Michael stand up, the great prince which standeth for the children of thy people: and there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation even to that same time: and at that time thy people shall be delivered, every one that shall be found written in the book. 2And many of them that sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake, some to everlasting life, and some to shame and everlasting contempt.)

Soo as we can see a resurrection takes place, but it does not speak of the living, but we assume that this reference is the Return of Christ, which is the beginning of Wrath. Soo Michael stands up because he no longer needs to protect the people because those people, Gods people, have been removed.

All the Scriptures point to The anti-christs rule as pre-Wrath, its called The Tribulation of the Saints, not the tribulation of Lucifer.

This period of time will see Believers of Christ martyred on a mass scale. If you somehow make it through, you will then be Taken up right before God wipes out everyone "Left Behind".

The reason for the confusion is due to faulty teachers who have passed on a faulty teaching for soo long it seems to just be a fact now.

Let me add this though, people INNOCENTLY believe, because it feels good, not because its true.

Now let me add this.....

Matthew 5: 19  "Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach them, the same shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven."

I am not breaking any commandments for teaching these things and you are not for believing what you do, but the Word reveals Order.

I hope I have Given you something to think on.

Acts 17:10 "And the brethren immediately sent away Paul and Silas by night unto Berea: who coming thither went into the synagogue of the Jews. 11These were more noble than those in Thessalonica, in that they received the word with all readiness of mind, and searched the scriptures daily, whether those things were so. "

God bless you and reveal to you the truth.

Since I have seen no evidence of the Rapture (I am still on Earth to wit) so my guess is NO..........Nor yet.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  4,065
  • Content Per Day:  1.41

On 1/6/2017 at 0:44 PM, Just a Mirror said:

It just soo happens that the appointed time for Yeshua to return comes AFTER the Martyring of believers during Anti-christs rule.

You do realize Matthew 24:23-31 is meant for the Jews who did not believe at the time of the Rapture, they are told to LOOK to the East, where the sun arises, for Jesus will come in the Clouds IMMEDIATELY AFTER the Tribulation (BUT..The Church comes back with him on White Horses Rev. 19). The Matthew 24:32-42 is a warning to Messianic Jews to watch for the Rapture, one will be taken Another will be left. Jesus came to Minister to the Lost Sheep of Israel, so he had to inform BOTH the Messianic Jews and the stiff necked Jews what to look for. After the Rapture, Elijah turns Israel back to God/Jesus before the Abomination of Desolation happens.

On 1/6/2017 at 0:44 PM, Just a Mirror said:

Who returned exactly? Israel or Judah? Judaism is legalism, legalism is not the current covenant, this is a tree that bears no fruit.

You see details are important, family genealogies tell who is who, who is a priest and who is not. This Israel is unknown.

If you think that because selected Jews were allowed to return that this constitutes THE return remember this, they are banished again.

Remember their stint in the wilderness? on eagles wings? yes, they will be removed and THEN the remnant will be brought back, the remnant that will turn to Christ, what we see before us will be chopped down, because it bears no fruit.

This is not Israel being banished, this is Israel fleeing to the Wilderness (probably Petra) and God (Eagles Wings) protecting them for 1260 Days. Any child of Jacob is OF GOD. The Remnant spoken of in Rev. 12 has nothing to do with Israel, it is the Remnant of THEIR SEED........Who was their (Israels) PROMISED SEED ? It was Jesus Christ. Galatians 3 tells us that Jesus was the PROMISED SEED, thus the Remnant of Jesus is the ones who KEEP HIS COMMANDMENTS...... Remnant means SMALL PART OF. Hence the Church has been raptured, and the Small part of the Church that became Christians after the Rapture is the Remnant spoken of in that verse.

Rev. 12:17 And the dragon was wroth with the woman (Israel), and went to make war with the remnant(Small part that is Left) of her seed (Church of Jesus Christ), which keep the commandments of God, and have the testimony of Jesus Christ