Daughter seeing things

• Group:  Newbie
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

Hi, my daughter (6) has been seeing and talking to angels for a little while now. Also seeing rainbows and being showed Heaven. Angels have been telling her to be good etc. last night she ran to me shaking in historical because there are evil frogs around the house and creatures on the wall. What is this? She was petrified? Of course we did our prayers, psalm 91 and told them to go away, they didn't. ( I can't see them but this is what she tells me). When I search it it comes up something about revalation. She's never read revalation so I am unsure what this means, what we can do etc. 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  304
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,094
  • Content Per Day:  4.65
  • Days Won:  327

Blessings Lisha

WElcome to Worthy.....I assume you would like a discussion on this Topic,then Worthy Q & A is not the place you can get that...it is an answer only Forum(I'll send you posting info to help you)

Since you are here I will tell you that I'm not sure why you are assuming your daughter has  been talking with Heavenly Angels etc....   These spirits must be "tried" & tested as Gods Word tells us and by Discernment(Holy Spirit) it can then be Revealed to you "what they are of"fallen or heavenly".......if your child is terrified my first guess would be these demons are just that & not "of God".......I don't know anything about you,your daughter,your Faith,your Understanding or you household & lifestyle.,.....so a cannot even know where to start rto give you an answer & I don't really even know what you want to know"wHat can we do?"

Speaking or reciting "words" from the Bible is not a magic incantation,they are meaningless words if one does not have access to the Power & Authority afforded a Born Again Believer Indwelled by Holy Spirit......if the Believer is operating by His Power then Gods Word is the U;ltimate Authority,the Living Word,Sword of the Spirit....if not,well ....these entities are not going anywhere any time soon..........

What can you do,you ask.......focus on Jesus & what He did/does.always will do........ask Him to rebuke them and read the Word,get into a real personal Relationship with Him and seek Wisdom & Understanding by the Power of His Holy Spirit,if you have that,you have every weapon of warfare you will ever need....teach your daughter to come to Jesus,He is our Rock,our Refuge,Strong Tower,DEliverer,Lord & Savior.........         without knowing more this is all I can really tell you at this time

With love-in Christ,Kwik

Guest BacKaran

I had a similar episode happen when my daughter was six. She kept saying they was a man by her bedroom window during the night. Of course we were concerned as we had a dog and it wasn't barking so we knew something wasn't right. I asked her to draw a photo of the man, she did and it looked like an alien we've all seen on tv but she was not exposed to any of this. My hubby and I continued to tell her to let us know when the man appears. 

I happened to be reading an alien book by Whitley and her alien picture looked very similar to his, kinda wired since she never see my book. 

we never gave her a reason why she could only see the man but that it was just her imagination after all and after drawing a few more pictures, the man never came up again. Looking back I wonder if I was somehow letting evil in reading about the aliens at the time the man was seen, I don't know. But I do thank God that she never got interested in aliens or cults although she is not saved... Yet, I pray she will be!

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  320
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  6,829
  • Content Per Day:  0.85
  • Days Won:  1

God's faithful angels are all ministering spirits;

Hebrews 1:13-14, But to which of the angels said he at any time, Sit on my right hand, until I make thine enemies thy footstool?

V. 14, Are they not all ministering spirits, sent forth to minister for them who shall be heirs of salvation?

The rebellious angels are doing all they can to destroy us and keep us from God and salvation. They can and will attack our children when ever they see an opportunity. Watch over them.

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,989
  • Topics Per Day:  0.49
  • Content Count:  48,687
  • Content Per Day:  11.89
  • Days Won:  226

On 1/5/2017 at 9:14 PM, Lisha123 said:

Hi, my daughter (6) has been seeing and talking to angels for a little while now. Also seeing rainbows and being showed Heaven. Angels have been telling her to be good etc. last night she ran to me shaking in historical because there are evil frogs around the house and creatures on the wall. What is this? She was petrified? Of course we did our prayers, psalm 91 and told them to go away, they didn't. ( I can't see them but this is what she tells me). When I search it it comes up something about revalation. She's never read revalation so I am unsure what this means, what we can do etc. 

I would take her to your pediatrician for a checkup.Tell her doctor what is going on.  Your daughter is 6 years old? I do not think a young child who is 6 years old could understand the book of Revelation and it might frighten her since she is so young.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  304
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,094
  • Content Per Day:  4.65
  • Days Won:  327

I repeat listen to what Kwik has said to you & do it... plus , I would say if you have allowed any cursed objects in the house via books, fetishes, pictures, masks, crystals, etc, or movies on divination, mediumship, witchcraft, or horror movies,  collect & remove them from your house and destroy them in the name of Jesus Christ.  -Pray ask Jesus for help & for to God the Father's help, humbly, sincerely praying to Jesus Christ asking for forgiveness of your sins , for deliverance from these spirits and for Jesus Christ's protection. Ask Jesus Christ to come into your life & your daughters life and be your Lord & Savior & to protect you & your daughter and your home from interfering spirits and to save you for God's heavenly kingdom through the saving grace of Jesus Christ. Read the Bible especially the N.T. , Learn about Jesus Christ , commit your life to Jesus, attend church regularly & get your daughter into a Sunday school , play hymns & praise music in your home. Don't let anything that is not Godly & wholesome into your home.              Davida

:amen:    Sorry to disagree with anything that is other than Eternal mindedness,carnal doctor for physical scrapes,bruises  & broken bones etc,,,,  the Great Physicial for all manner of sickness & disease,which is all spiritual(eternal)          

Overcoming the World

1 John 5:3For this is the love of God, that we keep His commandments. And His commandments are not burdensome, 4because everyone born of God overcomes the world. And this is the victory that has overcome the world: our faith. 5Who then overcomes the world? Only he who believes that Jesus is the Son of God.…

With love-in Christ,Kwik

5 minutes ago, eileenhat said:

The sins of the parents is usually, from my own experiences (so yes, no evidence) the cause of children having these sort of experiences.

Drinking for example opens the parent up to demonic entities, which then can infest the more open children they have (again, no evidence just personal experience of such going ons).

I do not believe in generational curses.

6 minutes ago, eileenhat said:

OK.  Was not referring to that in my comment.  

So...another topic.

I like this article on what the bible was referencing in regards to them...as an aside.

" Question: "What does the Bible say about breaking generational curses?"

Answer: 
The Bible mentions “generational curses” in several places (Exodus 20:5; 34:7; Numbers 14:18; Deuteronomy 5:9). God warns that He is “a jealous God, punishing the children for the sin of the fathers to the third and fourth generation of those who hate me.”

It sounds unfair for God to punish children for the sins of their fathers. However, there is more to it than that. The effects of sin are naturally passed down from one generation to the next. When a father has a sinful lifestyle, his children are likely to practice the same sinful lifestyle. Implied in the warning of Exodus 20:5 is the fact that the children will choose to repeat the sins of their fathers. A Jewish Targum specifies that this passage refers to “ungodly fathers” and “rebellious children.” So, it is not unjust for God to punish sin to the third or fourth generation – those generations are committing the same sins their ancestors did.
"

https://www.gotquestions.org/generational-curses.html

You did not copy the whole article eileen.

For the Christian who is worried about a generational curse, the answer is salvation through Jesus Christ. A Christian is a new creation (2 Corinthians 5:17). How can a child of God still be under God’s curse (Romans 8:1)? The cure for a “generational curse” is repentance of the sin in question, faith in Christ, and a life consecrated to the Lord (Romans 12:1-2).

https://www.gotquestions.org/generational-curses.html

Just now, eileenhat said:

Right, for generational (ie. 3rd, 4th generations) sins.

All of the generational curses are subject to the Got Questions reply. If a person is a born again believer and has repented of their sins they do not have to worry about a generational curse. But for the unbeliever? I don't know.

2 minutes ago, eileenhat said:

I only brought up how a parent, can impact their child by their behavior, spiritually speaking, because God laid it on my heart last night to do so.

Was not thinking of other not actually living with them relatives (being any issue).

A parent needs to get a child a medical evaluation if they are having visual hallucinations. They need to get some testing done and go from there.