• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,990
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,688
  • Content Per Day:  11.83
  • Days Won:  226

45 minutes ago, eileenhat said:

I usually do not have good experiences with mental health professionals.  There is only, for example, one in this area I would trust, because not only does he have Christian patients (runs a center for people who clean themselves up and want to get back to work that is Christian based), but knows about how not to make matters worse.

Children do need to be protected from those that do not realize the evil that is around, because they think the Bible is false.

I am not talking about initially getting a mental health provider but a medical physician to assess the child and then go by their recommendation. It is not necessarily demons that are really and physically there that the child is seeing.

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,990
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,688
  • Content Per Day:  11.83
  • Days Won:  226

3 minutes ago, eileenhat said:

Quote: "last night she ran to me shaking in historical because there are evil frogs around the house and creatures on the wall."

Bible Rev. 16:13

"King James Bible
And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet. "

Mustn't just guess about this sort of thing...is all I advise.

Just because someone is seeing something it does not necessarily mean that they are really there. Hallucinations come from the brain. There are also auditory hallucinations.

• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,727
  • Content Per Day:  1.04
  • Days Won:  5

On 06/01/2017 at 1:14 PM, Lisha123 said:

Hi, my daughter (6) has been seeing and talking to angels for a little while now. Also seeing rainbows and being showed Heaven. Angels have been telling her to be good etc. last night she ran to me shaking in historical because there are evil frogs around the house and creatures on the wall. What is this? She was petrified? Of course we did our prayers, psalm 91 and told them to go away, they didn't. ( I can't see them but this is what she tells me). When I search it it comes up something about revalation. She's never read revalation so I am unsure what this means, what we can do etc. 

Hi Lisha123

Even Satan's angels know what's coming, and that is not a sign they are from God for giving a glimpse of scripture to come.  They are there to deceive the family in making them feel welcome, then a bad experience will reveal who they really are.

Cast them out in Jesus name.  Teach your daughter to do the same next time they appear.  These angels are evil spirits pretending to be holy angels.  They go for the innocent to get to the parents, but don't worry because Christ has given us the power in his name to send them on their way.  This could be an exercise for the whole family to build up on faith and to strengthen you all.  Take control, it's your house.  Pray, read, and fast if they don't leave straight away, as the Lord wants you to trust him.  Don't give up hope, and don't trust in man, but trust in the Lord Jesus Christ alone, and he will deliver.  Do not be afraid, for they are the ones who are going to be very afraid, so whatever you do act NOW and command them to leave in Jesus name.  You don't have to yell it, you can say it quietly, but say it with authority, and the Lord will be with you.  When they are removed for good, your faith will increase 100 fold.

I had a similiar situation in the past with my son but slightly worse. It took a while, but the day he was delivered was the day my faith took on a new level.  Such a humbling experience to feel helpless for such a time, and then wham... Christ comes to the rescue with a big bang.  I will never forget his love.  He chased them out for good, and my children have learn't now what to say and do if anything like that ever enters their presence.  So a learning experience for them too.  And they are never too young to know the power of Christ.

God be with you Lisha, I will join you in prayers for your daughter and whole family also.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  237
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  04/27/1974

Children can see things because they haven't been told they cant see those things. They also haven't ingested all the chemical cocktails fed to us through food over time, which contributes to a lack of sight. Sometimes a familiar spirit can attach itself to children giving them unexplainable insight. That's been an issue for thousands of years, protecting children from unclean spirits. The frogs are an indication of an unclean entity or entities, she need to ignore them, do not speak to them, do not acknowledge them and pray when they are present, do not acknowledge them, close your eyes if you have to, and pray to our Father to rid them.