Lisha123

Daughter seeing things

Question

Hi, my daughter (6) has been seeing and talking to angels for a little while now. Also seeing rainbows and being showed Heaven. Angels have been telling her to be good etc. last night she ran to me shaking in historical because there are evil frogs around the house and creatures on the wall. What is this? She was petrified? Of course we did our prayers, psalm 91 and told them to go away, they didn't. ( I can't see them but this is what she tells me). When I search it it comes up something about revalation. She's never read revalation so I am unsure what this means, what we can do etc. 

25 answers to this question

6 minutes ago, missmuffet said:

A parent needs to get a child a medical evaluation if they are having visual hallucinations. They need to get some testing done and go from there.

I usually do not have good experiences with mental health professionals.  There is only, for example, one in this area I would trust, because not only does he have Christian patients (runs a center for people who clean themselves up and want to get back to work that is Christian based), but knows about how not to make matters worse.

Children do need to be protected from those that do not realize the evil that is around, because they think the Bible is false.

45 minutes ago, eileenhat said:

I usually do not have good experiences with mental health professionals.  There is only, for example, one in this area I would trust, because not only does he have Christian patients (runs a center for people who clean themselves up and want to get back to work that is Christian based), but knows about how not to make matters worse.

Children do need to be protected from those that do not realize the evil that is around, because they think the Bible is false.

I am not talking about initially getting a mental health provider but a medical physician to assess the child and then go by their recommendation. It is not necessarily demons that are really and physically there that the child is seeing.

3 minutes ago, eileenhat said:

Quote: "last night she ran to me shaking in historical because there are evil frogs around the house and creatures on the wall."

Bible Rev. 16:13

"King James Bible
And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet. "

Mustn't just guess about this sort of thing...is all I advise.

Just because someone is seeing something it does not necessarily mean that they are really there. Hallucinations come from the brain. There are also auditory hallucinations.

14 hours ago, missmuffet said:

Just because someone is seeing something it does not necessarily mean that they are really there. Hallucinations come from the brain. There are also auditory hallucinations.

Sometimes it is medical reason but not every time. Sometimes individuals are seeing what is in the spiritual realm is the problem& then can ask the Lord for help & receive deliverance & salvation if they don't already have it.

Children can see things because they haven't been told they cant see those things. They also haven't ingested all the chemical cocktails fed to us through food over time, which contributes to a lack of sight. Sometimes a familiar spirit can attach itself to children giving them unexplainable insight. That's been an issue for thousands of years, protecting children from unclean spirits. The frogs are an indication of an unclean entity or entities, she need to ignore them, do not speak to them, do not acknowledge them and pray when they are present, do not acknowledge them, close your eyes if you have to, and pray to our Father to rid them.