Hi, my daughter (6) has been seeing and talking to angels for a little while now. Also seeing rainbows and being showed Heaven. Angels have been telling her to be good etc. last night she ran to me shaking in historical because there are evil frogs around the house and creatures on the wall. What is this? She was petrified? Of course we did our prayers, psalm 91 and told them to go away, they didn't. ( I can't see them but this is what she tells me). When I search it it comes up something about revalation. She's never read revalation so I am unsure what this means, what we can do etc. 

Blessings Lisha

WElcome to Worthy.....I assume you would like a discussion on this Topic,then Worthy Q & A is not the place you can get that...it is an answer only Forum(I'll send you posting info to help you)

Since you are here I will tell you that I'm not sure why you are assuming your daughter has  been talking with Heavenly Angels etc....   These spirits must be "tried" & tested as Gods Word tells us and by Discernment(Holy Spirit) it can then be Revealed to you "what they are of"fallen or heavenly".......if your child is terrified my first guess would be these demons are just that & not "of God".......I don't know anything about you,your daughter,your Faith,your Understanding or you household & lifestyle.,.....so a cannot even know where to start rto give you an answer & I don't really even know what you want to know"wHat can we do?"

Speaking or reciting "words" from the Bible is not a magic incantation,they are meaningless words if one does not have access to the Power & Authority afforded a Born Again Believer Indwelled by Holy Spirit......if the Believer is operating by His Power then Gods Word is the U;ltimate Authority,the Living Word,Sword of the Spirit....if not,well ....these entities are not going anywhere any time soon..........

What can you do,you ask.......focus on Jesus & what He did/does.always will do........ask Him to rebuke them and read the Word,get into a real personal Relationship with Him and seek Wisdom & Understanding by the Power of His Holy Spirit,if you have that,you have every weapon of warfare you will ever need....teach your daughter to come to Jesus,He is our Rock,our Refuge,Strong Tower,DEliverer,Lord & Savior.........         without knowing more this is all I can really tell you at this time

With love-in Christ,Kwik

I had a similar episode happen when my daughter was six. She kept saying they was a man by her bedroom window during the night. Of course we were concerned as we had a dog and it wasn't barking so we knew something wasn't right. I asked her to draw a photo of the man, she did and it looked like an alien we've all seen on tv but she was not exposed to any of this. My hubby and I continued to tell her to let us know when the man appears. 

I happened to be reading an alien book by Whitley and her alien picture looked very similar to his, kinda wired since she never see my book. 

we never gave her a reason why she could only see the man but that it was just her imagination after all and after drawing a few more pictures, the man never came up again. Looking back I wonder if I was somehow letting evil in reading about the aliens at the time the man was seen, I don't know. But I do thank God that she never got interested in aliens or cults although she is not saved... Yet, I pray she will be!

On 1/6/2017 at 0:14 AM, Lisha123 said:

Hi, my daughter (6) has been seeing and talking to angels for a little while now. Also seeing rainbows and being showed Heaven. Angels have been telling her to be good etc. last night she ran to me shaking in historical because there are evil frogs around the house and creatures on the wall. What is this? She was petrified? Of course we did our prayers, psalm 91 and told them to go away, they didn't. ( I can't see them but this is what she tells me). When I search it it comes up something about revalation. She's never read revalation so I am unsure what this means, what we can do etc. 

I always wonder myself about whether or not Angels are tasked with communications to humans versus the direct route of praying to Jesus for God's intercession.  My own testimony is they do not communicate directly.  The Bible rarely mentions them doing so and only under God's command.**

First off, 'evil frogs', aka Grey aliens are in the culture (so if she has ever watched television, the images are there in her).

Demonic spirits access children through the usual routes (television, cartoons, symbols of witchcraft etc., all abundant...easy to locate online).

Steadfastness in the Holy spirit is the cure, via the intercession of the prayers from the parent to Jesus.

Perhaps a removal of those sources is in order and a renewal in a more sedate Christian life experience (you know, get out of the house and experience life rather than return to the TV as a source of daily experiences).

I also like to rat out common core (aka cultural marxism) as another vehicle due to it's inherent disassociation* effects (it generates a field of dysfunctionalism, ie. it robs a human of individuality...a 'mark' of the Beast)....my own take on it.

"The Psychological Effect of Common Core Education (from 2014)"

Comment:  A balanced though early report on it from a professional.  Easy listening (smart man).

**http://www.answers2prayer.org/bible_questions/Answers/angels/help.html

"Is it ok to sometimes ask for Angels help?"

Excerpt:

" 4. Do angels help us directly or are they sent by God?

Ps 34:7 "The angel of the LORD encamps around those who fear him, and he delivers them." NIV

Dan 6:22 "My God sent his angel, and he shut the mouths of the lions." NIV

Acts 27:23-24 "Last night an angel of the God whose I am and whom I serve stood beside me and said, 'Do not be afraid, Paul. You must stand trial before Caesar; and God has graciously given you the lives of all who sail with you." NIV

Notice that all these texts underline the fact that they are angels of God and thus are sent by God directly. Daniel is even more specific, God is the one who sends His angels to help us. They don't decide by themselves if they should help us or not."

Summary:

So Lisha why would God command an angel to speak to your daughter, show her Heaven etc.?

Should be the question (to give perspective).

The fact that demons are inhabiting your space, should be a clue.

Edited by OneLight
Removed YouTube Link

God's faithful angels are all ministering spirits;

Hebrews 1:13-14, But to which of the angels said he at any time, Sit on my right hand, until I make thine enemies thy footstool?

V. 14, Are they not all ministering spirits, sent forth to minister for them who shall be heirs of salvation?

The rebellious angels are doing all they can to destroy us and keep us from God and salvation. They can and will attack our children when ever they see an opportunity. Watch over them.

On ‎1‎/‎6‎/‎2017 at 11:23 AM, kwikphilly said:

Blessings Lisha

WElcome to Worthy.....I assume you would like a discussion on this Topic,then Worthy Q & A is not the place you can get that...it is an answer only Forum(I'll send you posting info to help you)

Since you are here I will tell you that I'm not sure why you are assuming your daughter has  been talking with Heavenly Angels etc....   These spirits must be "tried" & tested as Gods Word tells us and by Discernment(Holy Spirit) it can then be Revealed to you "what they are of"fallen or heavenly".......if your child is terrified my first guess would be these demons are just that & not "of God".......I don't know anything about you,your daughter,your Faith,your Understanding or you household & lifestyle.,.....so a cannot even know where to start rto give you an answer & I don't really even know what you want to know"wHat can we do?"

Speaking or reciting "words" from the Bible is not a magic incantation,they are meaningless words if one does not have access to the Power & Authority afforded a Born Again Believer Indwelled by Holy Spirit......if the Believer is operating by His Power then Gods Word is the U;ltimate Authority,the Living Word,Sword of the Spirit....if not,well ....these entities are not going anywhere any time soon..........

What can you do,you ask.......focus on Jesus & what He did/does.always will do........ask Him to rebuke them and read the Word,get into a real personal Relationship with Him and seek Wisdom & Understanding by the Power of His Holy Spirit,if you have that,you have every weapon of warfare you will ever need....teach your daughter to come to Jesus,He is our Rock,our Refuge,Strong Tower,DEliverer,Lord & Savior.........         without knowing more this is all I can really tell you at this time

With love-in Christ,Kwik

I repeat listen to what Kwik has said to you & do it... plus , I would say if you have allowed any cursed objects in the house via books, fetishes, pictures, masks, crystals, etc, or movies on divination, mediumship, witchcraft, or horror movies,  collect & remove them from your house and destroy them in the name of Jesus Christ.  -Pray ask Jesus for help & for to God the Father's help, humbly, sincerely praying to Jesus Christ asking for forgiveness of your sins , for deliverance from these spirits and for Jesus Christ's protection. Ask Jesus Christ to come into your life & your daughters life and be your Lord & Savior & to protect you & your daughter and your home from interfering spirits and to save you for God's heavenly kingdom through the saving grace of Jesus Christ. Read the Bible especially the N.T. , Learn about Jesus Christ , commit your life to Jesus, attend church regularly & get your daughter into a Sunday school , play hymns & praise music in your home. Don't let anything that is not Godly & wholesome into your home.

On 1/5/2017 at 9:14 PM, Lisha123 said:

I would take her to your pediatrician for a checkup.Tell her doctor what is going on.  Your daughter is 6 years old? I do not think a young child who is 6 years old could understand the book of Revelation and it might frighten her since she is so young.

I repeat listen to what Kwik has said to you & do it... plus , I would say if you have allowed any cursed objects in the house via books, fetishes, pictures, masks, crystals, etc, or movies on divination, mediumship, witchcraft, or horror movies,  collect & remove them from your house and destroy them in the name of Jesus Christ.  -Pray ask Jesus for help & for to God the Father's help, humbly, sincerely praying to Jesus Christ asking for forgiveness of your sins , for deliverance from these spirits and for Jesus Christ's protection. Ask Jesus Christ to come into your life & your daughters life and be your Lord & Savior & to protect you & your daughter and your home from interfering spirits and to save you for God's heavenly kingdom through the saving grace of Jesus Christ. Read the Bible especially the N.T. , Learn about Jesus Christ , commit your life to Jesus, attend church regularly & get your daughter into a Sunday school , play hymns & praise music in your home. Don't let anything that is not Godly & wholesome into your home.              Davida

:amen:    Sorry to disagree with anything that is other than Eternal mindedness,carnal doctor for physical scrapes,bruises  & broken bones etc,,,,  the Great Physicial for all manner of sickness & disease,which is all spiritual(eternal)          

Overcoming the World

1 John 5:3For this is the love of God, that we keep His commandments. And His commandments are not burdensome, 4because everyone born of God overcomes the world. And this is the victory that has overcome the world: our faith. 5Who then overcomes the world? Only he who believes that Jesus is the Son of God.…

With love-in Christ,Kwik

Well I am fine with disagreement - or are you meaning you don't see it as a physical or mental - Doctor problem but a spiritual one?  Not sure what you mean Kwik.

My pt is, if you have any items of witchcraft or occult books in your home you have opened a entrance for harassment from demonic spirits. In this day and age people easily can bring into their home items that are based upon witchcraft or occult and they are not aware. 

11 hours ago, Davida said:

Well I am fine with disagreement - or are you meaning you don't see it as a physical or mental - Doctor problem but a spiritual one?  Not sure what you mean Kwik.

My pt is, if you have any items of witchcraft or occult books in your home you have opened a entrance for harassment from demonic spirits. In this day and age people easily can bring into their home items that are based upon witchcraft or occult and they are not aware. 

The sins of the parents is usually, from my own experiences (so yes, no evidence) the cause of children having these sort of experiences.

Drinking for example opens the parent up to demonic entities, which then can infest the more open children they have (again, no evidence just personal experience of such going ons).