• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  86
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  813
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  10/03/1987

can demons be in a house or my main concern? a specific room?

i feel really depressed and awful in my room. theres nothing evil in its decor or things i own. but i feel like maybe there is a demon in here. here was when i was depressed all the time...here was when i would hurt myself. 

here is where i feel weak and once im down im magnetically stuck or think the worst things on here that if people knew they would commit me to the hospital again and i would be there probably a year :(

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,989
  • Topics Per Day:  0.49
  • Content Count:  48,687
  • Content Per Day:  11.89
  • Days Won:  226

I keep my armor on at all times Ephesians 6:13-17. I sometimes quote Scripture out loud. If you are a born again Christian you have the Holy Spirit in you. No need to worry or give them any importance. You need to keep this in prayer at all times. Have faith.

• Topic Count:  320
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  6,829
  • Content Per Day:  0.85
  • Days Won:  1

Hi Preciouspearl.

You believe in Jesus and the works that He did? If so, He has given you power over evil spirits. They don't want you to know this, but Jesus does want you to know. He and His disciples cast out evil spirits. Here is what He said about this;

John 14:12, Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; AND GREATER THAT THESE SHALL HE DO;  because I go unto my Father.

Get on your knees, and in Jesus Holy Name demand they leave your premises and you alone forever. You were brought by the blood of Jesus, you belong to God. They have no right to you or control over you.

Pray, "In Jesus Holy Name I command you evil spirit to leave me alone and leave my home immediately. I belong to God the Father, Jesus died for me and has given me the authority to cast you out"

They must obey.

• Topic Count:  86
  • Content Count:  813
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Birthday:  10/03/1987

last night i said the command twice. i did not want to ask if anyone was there. i said it quietly. well today i woke up with peace. anything slightly sad i felt like it wasnt as bad as it was or i did not have a desire to harm myself for example. 

• Topic Count:  320
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  6,829
  • Content Per Day:  0.85
  • Days Won:  1

2 hours ago, preciouspearl said:

last night i said the command twice. i did not want to ask if anyone was there. i said it quietly. well today i woke up with peace. anything slightly sad i felt like it wasnt as bad as it was or i did not have a desire to harm myself for example. 

I prayed for you last night, thank God for ever more. Rely on Him always "In Jesus Christs Holy Name."

In the Name of Jesus, You refuse to be dominated by anyone or anything ever again.

• 3 weeks later...

• Group:  Nonbeliever
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  28
  • Content Per Day:  0.01

Yes. See my other posts.

Also, MOLD. Just a tiny bit can make you feel like a corpse. It can suck the life force out of you from a distance. I'm not joking I mean it exactly like I said it. Also, moldy water bottles kept next to your bed.

Also, someone could have hidden in your room a directed energy weapon that steals your life force. Again, not joking. I know how to make them, have had them used on me and on a couple occasions used them to protect myself from witches.

Sleep on the couch, or trade rooms with someone, or try sleeping on the floor. Also, at least on time get some rest in the day and stay awake all night reading a book and pay attention if you feel static electric discharge, dizzy, suddenly tired, etc. like someone is outside your house or in the next room stealing your life force.

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  99
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Birthday:  12/31/1972

Preciouspearl.......keep proclaiming the Word of God, you belong to Jesus and u keep saying HIS name and claiming the blood of Jesus. I have found that playing scripture all the time in my home (nonstop) keeps not only me, but also "helps" keep unclean spirits at bay, they hate the word of God. Praise God for you that things are getting better and I pray it continues!!!!

NO WEAPON FORMED AGAINST YOU SHALL PROSPER IN JESUS NAME

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  593
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  55,868
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

Download the Bible from the internet and play it all night while you sleep

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  40
  • Content Count:  606
  • Content Per Day:  0.23
  • Days Won:  2

Im sorry youve had it rough. I hope for better times for you!  

Theyre attracted to clutter, darkness, despair of course.. But God is the strongest and they will leave just pray to Him. The closer you are the less harm. Know they cant do anything. Important to keep your mind straight as well. So dont give them attention and dont fear. Keep praying and stay close.