• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  24
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

Greetings everyone, 

This is a repost since I am not yet able to link videos and I don't want to cause any issues. My name is Christopher. I'm 26 years old and from Australia. 

I've urgently felt in my life the need to prepare for future disaster I felt would be in my life. I've had many dreams about the coming times and feel it urgently within my soul. I wrote a letter and recorded myself reading it on youtube. The video is titled "The Great Tribulation Is Here!! Revelation Summary/How To Prepare!!!" You can search for it on youtube, my channel is godlord21. This video is not monetized. This is my testimony of my views of what the bible says of the end times in the Bible leading up to the return of Christ. The video is 3 hours and 10 minutes long so I understand that can be a handful.

It is my belief that great chaos and darkness are soon to be upon us all. I see many signs on the horizon, but a few are; the increasing wickedness and perversion, impending collapse of the global economy, world war, rise of totalitarian governments and persecution. I also feel as if God's judgment is soon to be upon the earth.

In this video I describe based on my own beliefs, opinions and interpretations, my summary of what Jesus describes will occur before His coming and the main points of The Revelation. I list Bible verses while I read my letter. I also describe key areas of belief in Jesus, my perspectives and experiences and how you can prepare physically, mentally and spiritually. If you want to see what I say regarding physical, mental and spiritual preparation for these times you can skip to 2:41:21 (30 minute discussion on preparations). Also a good part to view if you don't want to watch the whole video. 

I don't say I know all the answers, you are welcome to disagree with me. But I have felt the strong urge to produce this material to try to warn my family and friends of the times we are in and anyone who will consider these topics. Under the video there are links to survival documents and videos I have made which may also be of assistance. 

I appreciate any comments. 

How do you all feel about the times we are in? I've felt the need to prepare for a long time in my life and have dreamt about disasters, tsunamis, earthquakes, meteors, military rounding people up for extermination, demons, lots of things. I've been following news and events, have taken steps to prepare for myself and family but find very few who see things the way I do.

I look forward to reading more of the posts and discussions here.

Thank you for your consideration.

Kind Regards, 
Christopher

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,491
  • Content Per Day:  0.55
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  02/02/1971

Hello Lawford, and welcome!

I had the same feelings years ago, started planning a secure bunker and wanted to be able to hide from any destruction and lawlessness coming, all this was before I actually read the bible.  Some here are confident scripture teaches a pre-trib rapture.  Some believe God will empower or protect His children during the tribulation.  I don't know when the rapture will occur, so currently while I believe it is wise to have some supplies on hand in case of storms, economic collapse, etc, I don't feel it would be good to put all my effort into becoming a "prepper" in an effort to save my physical life for a just in case, when scripture clearly tells us to do good now and help others, Now, you also said prepare mentally and spiritually, and this is where I believe we can focus.  If we argue there is a pre-trib rapture and we are wrong, will those who heard this argument and believed it be prepared?  

P.S. I only watched part of your video, very well done! I am especially pleased to see you relied on so much scripture, which you included, thanks!

• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  54
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,369
  • Content Per Day:  0.87

Thank you for posting your heartfelt and visionary insights that has come to you as you described.    Many love this world too much not to see what the Bible has spoken of and the signs that abounds.  But truly, no man knows the day or the hour.   Yes, we are to have a reasonably amount of food and supplies always, as tragedy can strike without warning.  I remember here in North America about 15yrs ago, there was a nation wide blackout, no one thought that would ever occur, but it did and it was scary.   

But as a believer, you have to keep in your heart that death has be conquered by your new birth.  Absent in the body is presence with the Lord. 

Galatians 2King James Version (KJV)

20 I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me.

Multitudes of believers live in cities and have no way of preparing for disasters and depend on the government services.  There are many who are old and sick that would be very vulnerable and how are they to have that security except to trust in the Lord with all their heart for his divine protection.    

Physically a believer may not have the resources to do all the precautions that those in the rural areas may have, but spiritually, they have all that is necessary to see them through any tragedy and troubles that may ensure.  So fundamentally, make sure you have surrendered your life to Jesus Christ and let him be your shield, rock and armor.     

Matthew 24  gives a grim picture of what some of  the things that will take place.

All these are the beginning of sorrows.

Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name's sake.

10 And then shall many be offended, and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another.

11 And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.

12 And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold.

13 But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.26
  • Days Won:  115

2 hours ago, Lawlord said:

How do you all feel about the times we are in? I've felt the need to prepare for a long time in my life and have dreamt about disasters, tsunamis, earthquakes, meteors, military rounding people up for extermination, demons, lots of things. I've been following news and events, have taken steps to prepare for myself and family but find very few who see things the way I do.

Hi Christopher and Welcome,

You asked how we feel, so I will answer accordingly.

I have seen the world become far more dangerous in the past 60 + years, much more hateful, much more angry.  I have seen the rise of many forms of witchcraft, from open religious gathering of such with very popular movies/shows to the rise of division among cultures/people where hate is the driving force.  Many things have happened in my lifetime from the threat of nuclear war in the 50's to the 60's to the threat of if you neighbor is a terrorist or just "different".  Peace has been slowly removed as the reporting of news became more grandstand.  All in all, I cannot stand the world any longer and look forward to His return.  His creation is the only place I can find peace, if I remove all the human errors from my mind as I contemplate His purpose for all this.  I used to find comfort on sites like this when there was far more discussion of Christ and His reasons for creation, but these sites have become as hateful toward each other in the threads I read and I no longer find comfort here either.  I long to see His hand move toward the end time when He returns.

This is how I feel in a nutshell, be it very vague in content.  We can discuss these feels yo ask about, or we can discuss scripture telling us how the end of this age will be like.  Your choice.

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  1,957
  • Content Per Day:  0.57

"That's my two cents."

Your two cents of advice is worth millions .... good post

Why would anyone adventure to prepare for the Lord's coming judgment and wrath upon them? [Psalms 2; Revelation 6:12-17]

No man's preparation will make one iota of difference against the Lord's wrath

This idea has come from those of professing Christianity who seem to think they need to be purified by the coming tribulation period and therefore no truth exists about the Lord's promise [Revelation 3:10]

What needs to be done is exactly what you advocate .... preach the Lord's Word and His offer to save a man [2 Timothy 4:]

..... this is the only preparation against the Lord's coming wrath that will work [John 3:16-18]

A man who enters the coming tribulation has no such guarantee [Revelation 3:15-19]

Edited by Daniel 11:36

Greetings hmbld, I actually had a similar thing myself. I had dreams of disaster, tsunami, earthquakes, all before I came to believe in God and eventually came to faith in Jesus Christ. I felt like I needed to prepare for what was coming in the future. I don’t believe in a pre-tribulation rapture. I believe Jesus will collect us upon His return. His return is when he comes to defeat the beast, false prophet and dragon (satan) and the kings and armies of the world at Armageddon. I believe we will undergo tribulation. Many saints are said to die, and the beast makes war with them during the tribulation. We are told by Jesus we will be delivered up to be killed and hated by all nations. If these Words of God are to be true, then we can’t be taken from the earth before these times. Jesus prays to His father at John 17:15 for us to not be taken from the earth, but to keep us from evil. I believe this is His provision for us during these times.

Now being a ‘prepper’ is a bit of an uncomfortable label that has been created. We are told in 1 Timothy 5:8 “But if any provide not for his own, and specially for those of his own house, he hath denied the faith, and is worse than an infidel.” Also at Proverbs 22:3 “A prudent man foreseeth the evil, and hideth himself: but the simple pass on, and are punished.” The story of the 7 years of plenty and 7 years of famine given by prophetic dream to Pharoh that Joseph interpreted, they prepared for this time with physical preparations and were saved as a result. We are warned of coming famines in the Word of Matthew 24:7 “For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places.” Also in Revelation 6:6-8, with a fourth of the earth killed “with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.” So twice we are warned by Jesus of famines. If Joseph and Pharoh prudently prepared physically for the coming famine, why is preparing for the famine and war warned by Jesus to be considered foolish?

I don’t say you need to go out and be a gung-ho prepper, but having some food and water on hand, and some basic survival equipment (backpack with sleeping equipment, means of starting a fire, purifying water, cutting tool etc.) are all useful basic preparations to take. We are told in Matthew 6:25 “Therefore I say unto you, Take no thought for your life, what ye shall eat, or what ye shall drink; nor yet for your body, what ye shall put on. Is not the life more than meat, and the body than raiment?” So I believe the Lord will provide for us, but this doesn’t mean we should not heed the warnings of the Lord and make some simple preparations for the times He has warned us about; famine, persecution, death. This is going to involve collapsing economies and death by hunger. Trusting in the Lord does not mean you do nothing yourself to prepare, even as He has advised us to do so!

The mental preparations I discuss are grounding yourself in the Word of the Lord and to test for the fruit and to test the spirits to whether they are of God. To ground yourself in the truth of the Word of the Lord is to protect yourself from deception. This world is already steeped in deception, but this will only increase as warned by the Lord, and the whole world will marvel after the beast except those who are true to God. False-Christs and wolves in sheep’s clothing will abound, we must be guarded against deception by being close to the Lord.

In terms of spiritual preparation this is strengthening your faith and your spirit to spirit relationship with the Lord. Humbling yourself, seeking His correction and His forgiveness, repenting and turning from sin. Also knowing of the qualities and attributes of the Lord. He is all things. He knows the beginning from the end. Nothing falls to the ground without the Father knowing. All of the hairs on our heads are numbered. All is within God’s hand and control. He is almighty. He is omnipotent. Knowing of the Lord’s attributes gives us strength in times of difficulty, we know He is faithful and He is true. Also I discuss putting on the whole armor of God contained in Ephesians 6:10, focusing on each item and what it means to you and seeking the Lord to manifest the armor unto you. Also I read Psalm 91, which contain important promises and protection from the Lord. I encourage all to pray to the Lord in times of difficulty, in fear, when under attack, and to pray for the brethren. Knowing that 1 Corinthians 3:16 says “know ye not that ye are the temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwelleth in you?” so wherever we go we are with God.

These times of tribulation may force us to leave our homes with nothing but what we can take with us. They involve war and death on unprecedented levels. The most important preparation is spiritual preparation. Mental preparation is the next priority. The final priority is physical preparations. Whatever preparations you make there are no guarantees. We aren’t to love our lives in the flesh, but taking preparations I believe is wise. I foresee evil and I shall do something about it, at least some simple preparations of food and water, given the warnings of the Lord that we will see famine. Preparing is not only for yourself, but your family and those who are near you, you may be able to help them in this regard. But know that you could lose everything, have no possessions or be forced to leave it all. This is why physical preparations are least important. But I do not believe physical preparations should be ridiculed in anyway. If we experience a global war, or the electricity goes out, and we are under tribulation and persecution, and you realise you aren’t taken from the earth before you experience suffering, then you may be glad you made some simple preparations for this time. Well I only go by my own beliefs and by the dreams and experiences I have had. You all are welcome to come to your own conclusions and to prepare in the way you desire.

This isn’t all directed at you hmbld, but to generally discuss these issues as brought up by others. Thank you for your post.

Abdicate – You cannot say we are not to prepare based on the warnings of the Lord Jesus Christ. He has warned us in the Word before time so we know what is to come. Proverbs 22:3 “A prudent man foreseeth the evil, and hideth himself: but the simple pass on, and are punished.” Nowhere does it say we are to not prepare for the coming of the Lord. Preparation is more than physical, it is mental and spiritual, as I have discussed above.

1 Thes 5:9-11 does not say He will take us out of the earth. True believers in Christ are not appointed unto His wrath. It does not say they are taken from the earth. As I said above, the Lord says at John 17:15 in prayer to His father that we be not taken from the earth, but to be protected from evil. We will be protected by the Lord in these times, to do HIS will. This may be to preach His Word. In overcoming the dragon (satan), Revelation 12:11 “And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death.” Those who overcame gave word of their testimony. If we are to give word of our testimony during the tribulation (many saints die during the tribulation) then we will be roaming around. I suggest basic physical preparations such as some stored food and water, some survival equipment, some survival knowledge. Knowing how to make shelter, find food in the wild, make fire to keep warm. All of this involves a physical life on the earth. It is not wasted knowledge. Nowhere are we told to NOT prepare ourselves. Those who think they will be taken from the earth before tribulation will potentially curse and rebuke the Lord when they undergo suffering.

These events in Revelation are extreme.  One third of the people on earth dying. One fourth dying. Massive earthquakes, meteors, armies of the beast, the dragon making war against the saints, the beast being given power to overcome the saints, the blood of the saints being found in Babylon. This is all extreme. This does not mean we do not prepare. And as I said, preparation can be physical, mental and spiritual. You should make the physical preparations you see fit, as I advise in my letter and video to “seek the Lord and make the physical preparations you feel you should”. None of the scripture you quoted supports that assertion. Thank you for your post.

Warrior12 –very true. Many are not able to make physical preparations for themselves. Spiritual preparation is the most important. We will all die at some point. Coming into extreme times we must ready ourselves spiritually by being close to the Lord and not denying Him until the end and we will be given the crown of life (Rev 2:10). Jesus and the Word describes a very grim picture. But we are not to fear these things coming, but only fear the Lord, and put our trust and faith in Him. Our faith is our shield and “the Lord is my refuge and my fortress, My God, in Him I will trust” (Psalm 91:2). I like this verse. Thanks for your post.

Onelight – I feel the same. I have one person only who I can speak to about these things. The rest of the people I know tell me not to talk about these things or what might be coming in the future because they don’t want to hear it. I see the trajectory as you do, though I am relatively young. I feel the oppression of this world and see how full of evil and deception it is. I made this video to discuss the Word of what is coming, and to give my interpretation. I quote the Word much throughout my video. I find comfort in the Word, since I know it is the Word of the Lord. And as much as people want to twist and deny it, they cannot assault its truth to me. Thank you for your post.

Daniel 11:36 – I stated the reasons above why basic physical preparations is something that I advise. We are in a fragile world. A simple hurricane can clear out the stores for a week. How much worse if the power went out for a longer period of time? We are warned in the Word of coming wars and famines. These are physical events. To ridicule physical preparations I believe is a mistake. Of course I do not prepare with basic physical preparations and ASSUME I am going to be fine from the sheer extremity of what the Word says is coming in Matthew and Revelation. Our faith in the Lord is our shield, but this doesn’t mean we do not act sensibly given the warnings and Word given to us by the Lord. 1 Peter 4:12 says “Beloved, think it not strange concerning the fiery trial which is to try you, as though some strange thing happened unto you: 13 But rejoice, inasmuch as ye are partakers of Christ's sufferings; that, when his glory shall be revealed, ye may be glad also with exceeding joy. 14 If ye be reproached for the name of Christ, happy are ye; for the spirit of glory and of God resteth upon you: on their part he is evil spoken of, but on your part he is glorified.” Further in Revelation 3:18 “I counsel thee to buy of me gold tried in the fire, that thou mayest be rich; and white raiment, that thou mayest be clothed, and that the shame of thy nakedness do not appear; and anoint thine eyes with eyesalve, that thou mayest see.” Gold refined in the fire so that we may be purified.

This does not take away from the Lord’s promise in Revelation 3:10 “Because thou hast kept the word of my patience, I also will keep thee from the hour of temptation, which shall come upon all the world, to try them that dwell upon the earth.” The Lord does not say He will take us from the earth, but keep us from the hour of trial that will come upon the whole world. This is Jesus’ words to the 6th Church who Rev 3:8 “I know thy works: behold, I have set before thee an open door, and no man can shut it: for thou hast a little strength, and hast kept my word, and hast not denied my name.” Those who have kept His Word, have not denied His name, they have a little strength. Important to note Jesus calls most of the church to repentance or He will come at them with the sword of His mouth (Rev 2:16), will be vomited out (Rev 3:16-17).

Do you assume you will not go through tribulation? I agree that the only true protection is your faith to the Lord. One of the primary goals is to bring people to the Lord. Again the Lord does not say He will take us from the earth. Believing in the Lord is not a guarantee, you must do the will of the Father, Matthew 7:21-23 “Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven. 22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works? 23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.” This and the words in Revelation show that many who consider themselves believers in the Lord will NOT actually be true believers in the Lord. Ephesians 2:8 “For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God”. We must be faithful in the Lord. This means being faithful to His Word, His teachings and what He commands of us. Many will be vomited from the Lord’s mouth. The church is called to repentance. The apostasy and falling away will come. Do these people who consider themselves believers in the Lord, but are vomited out, are they SAVED? I bet they thought themselves SAVED...

Thanks for your post.

Edited by Lawlord

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  1,957
  • Content Per Day:  0.57

"The Lord does not say He will take us from the earth, but keep us from the hour of trial that will come upon the whole world"

He does and will [Revelation 3:10; 18:4] .... there is a difference between today's trials and tribulations and His unprecedented unrelenting judgment that is coming upon and entire world of unbelief .... no comparison

If you do end up in the tribulation you will have to repent to be saved [Revelation 3:15-19]

And He has given no promise of protection from the wiles of the period [Revelation 13:7; 14:13]

Post-tribulation theology is not a good position to take .... this is a deception straight from the devil .... think about why [Revelation 12:12]

Edited by Daniel 11:36

16 minutes ago, Abdicate said:

I'm sorry you feel I'm belittling you. 

I have edited my post to remove that. My apologies, you were not belittling, you were posting scripture and stating your interpretation. I just found that your position of emphatically stating no one can prepare for these times, when there are different ways to prepare yourself (physical, mental, spiritual) that are sensible, I had difficulty with. I didn't agree with your interpretation of scripture but this does not mean you were belittling. My apologies for over-reacting. 

Edited by Lawlord

13 hours ago, eileenhat said:

Any time I have a dream, I always put it into a context of "is this about someone else?"  If it is of disasters, that never seem to actually happen, then i realize that I am having some issues personally, that I am not aware of and need to go to God, for the answer to "what they are".

God will direct you to whatever it is, you need to pray for forgiveness for.  

Thank you for your answer. I always look into my dreams and try to understand the significance of them. Sometimes I dream of times were everything is different, like a survival situation, and some of the events occur during that time. Other times everything is normal and something suddenly strikes. I've read a lot of dreams and visions of fellow Christian's and there were a lot of similarities in the dreams I was having. I made this video, and overcame the embarrassment of being public about my views on Facebook, internet because I felt strongly that I was being warned of the coming times. Thanks again. 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,763
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  28

On 1/8/2017 at 10:44 AM, OneLight said:

Hi Christopher and Welcome,

You asked how we feel, so I will answer accordingly.

I have seen the world become far more dangerous in the past 60 + years, much more hateful, much more angry.  I have seen the rise of many forms of witchcraft, from open religious gathering of such with very popular movies/shows to the rise of division among cultures/people where hate is the driving force.  Many things have happened in my lifetime from the threat of nuclear war in the 50's to the 60's to the threat of if you neighbor is a terrorist or just "different".  Peace has been slowly removed as the reporting of news became more grandstand.  All in all, I cannot stand the world any longer and look forward to His return.  His creation is the only place I can find peace, if I remove all the human errors from my mind as I contemplate His purpose for all this.  I used to find comfort on sites like this when there was far more discussion of Christ and His reasons for creation, but these sites have become as hateful toward each other in the threads I read and I no longer find comfort here either.  I long to see His hand move toward the end time when He returns.

This is how I feel in a nutshell, be it very vague in content.  We can discuss these feels yo ask about, or we can discuss scripture telling us how the end of this age will be like.  Your
(We're always) looking for a city built above

Amen !

We're looking for a city, where we'll never die, 
There the sainted millions, never say good-by, 
There we'll meet our Savior, and our loved ones too, 
Come O Holy Spirit, all our hopes renew.